Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Unlimited

I'm happy that other than Angel, none of these characters are complete clones. Kuni has a couple of new moves and some of her old signature moves, Ogre seems to have a force choke move that I've never seen before and Michelle will probably have Julia's moveset which isn't that bad when you consider that Julia herself is a different character in this game.

Yeah, I'll probably try out Ogre/Kuni for awhile until I realize Kuni is garbage like always.

Kuni looks to be the most complete of the new characters shown. Glad she has a chance of not being ass like in TTT1.

But isn't Angel a Devil Jin Clone so wouldn't that make her the most complete of the new characters shown.

I don't understand what Angel is supposed to be (tekken noob here), but she looks like she plays exactly like D-Jin, is this....intended?

angel was originally a palette swap for devil in tekken 2... and again, in tekken tag 1.

however, now she's deviated from that and has a mix of moves from a few chars as well as her own new moves.

^
I've noticed on other forums people are hoping these characters hit arcades before console, thus pushing back the release date, for balancing purposes.

Doubt it'll happen. Balance can come via game patches. I don't want to wait another year while it sits over in Asian arcades.

I'd rather not see any week 2 balance patches or anything like that. Hate that shit.

Most likely they'll just simply add them to the arcade version around the time the console version comes out.

I wonder why Violet wasnt in that trailer. Sure he was announced a while ago but theres no footage yet.

Hadara said there was gonna be a character that was similar to Lili, any news on that character yet?

I hope their moves don't overshadow my Lili's D:

IIRC He didnt confirm it. It was more like an example of what to expect from the console characters.

Yeah, if I could bet on it I would say he was referring to JC/Michelle. But that's just my interpretation of what he said about Lili.

I'm happy with the game and the roster as it stands now. Just keep it there.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-05-22-tekken-tag-tournament-2-release-date-announced
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 releases in Europe on 14th September, Namco Bandai has announced.

Pre-order at select shops and you'll get one or more of four additional DLC characters free: Michelle Chang, Angel, Kunimitsu or Ancient Ogre immediately at launch.

In the UK, pre-orders at ShopTo get Michelle Chang and Angel DLC. Pre-orders at Zavvi get Kunimitsu and Ancient Ogre.

Meanwhile, Namco unveiled the "We are Tekken" edition of the game, exclusive to GAME. This comes in a metal case and includes: the original soundtrack of the game and an additional music CD with remixes, an art book with more than 200 pages, a behind the scene video with designer Harada and others giving you their best Tokyo tips.
300x-1

Don't like the way they are handling the Pre-order characters.

Dont worry. They'll put them up for download later anyway.

Nobody is stupid enough to make pre-ordering the only way of unlocking characters.

Back