Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Unlimited

mmm Dragnov is really about hard hits and throws so if he was to have a tag partner mayber someone like armor king or Bryan fury actually. He doesnt have a lot of wall carry but his combos hurt like hell so i would use someone that would compliment his power.

Okay, calling all Dragunov mainers:

If you are to use him in Tag play, who would be best suited as a 2nd character?
Alisa, maybe?

I was messing around in T6 for a little while recently, I've "skilled up" since SCV release so I understand more concepts these days.

I really really like Dragunov's 3,1 and Alisa's d/f+3,3. Long legs makes spacing pretty easy. Both have fff+2 which are whiff punishers/spacing tools with + on block. Both have combos that are relatively easy.

I heard that they nerfed Alisa's backdash though (and her 1,1???) so... I don't know, I guess I'll see in September...

Sweet!!!

d/f+3,3, d/f+4, and d/b+3 are great moves among others, she seems so easy to play. Also, she is cute and pretty and I like to play dressu-

er I mean, manly things! Miniguns! Explosions! Dual chainsaws! Rrrrarh

Something that I just thought of that was sorely missing from T5 and T6.

Can you put your account/customs on a USB drive and take it to other PS3s (friends' house, tournaments)? Essentially a BanaPass on a stick.

I mean they have it in the arcade... I don't think it should be too hard to implement...

Okay, calling all Dragunov mainers:

If you are to use him in Tag play, who would be best suited as a 2nd character?
Anybody you want, honestly.

You could try picking up a character to cover for another's weaknesses, but for the most part you can just pick two characters you generally like and put them on the same team.

Something that I just thought of that was sorely missing from T5 and T6.

Can you put your account/customs on a USB drive and take it to other PS3s (friends' house, tournaments)? Essentially a BanaPass on a stick.

I mean they have it in the arcade... I don't think it should be too hard to implement...

not sure but i hope it comes back cause that sucked horribly in T6

If anyone has an idea about the team creation, can someone give me a gist of it? Would it be like a clan or something?

Just paid off my pre order for the game completely and did the same for the strategy guide. Now I have to wait for 9/11/12.

I just came here to say that that you can pretty much play anyone with anyone. It's not marvel where you absolutely have to play char X if you already have char Y on your team. And even if you play characters that hate each other it's not that much of a handicap in the end.

Also @drake
-Alisas d/f+3,3 is complete shit.
-Drags 3,1 is ass too. Easily ducked and launched on block. It's only useful in combos really.

Also you we're wondering about the frame data on the last page. So here you go http://wiki.livedoor.jp/inatekken/

Also @drake
-Alisas d/f+3,3 is complete shit.
-Drags 3,1 is ass too. Easily ducked and launched on block. It's only useful in combos really.
Aren't these NC?

Of course they can be punished if they're expected, but if you know they're going to hit, it's good damage, is it not? Like using Alisa's 1,1, it has a weakness but that doesn't mean it's useless.

And like Amy 3BA in SCIV, if the opponent knows the weakness you can just use it against them by doing single 3B (single d/f+3 in Alisa's case, or single 3 in Dragunov's case) to make them hesitate.

I'm more ambivalent to strings after playing Virtua Fighter, and getting away with gimmicks like Pat 6BB~6BB or 44K~K/3K~K shenanigans.

Also you we're wondering about the frame data on the last page. So here you go http://wiki.livedoor.jp/inatekken/
Thanks.

You reminded me of something, and I recalled ATP had stuff on their page from inatekken last time. And they do now too! http://www.avoidingthepuddle.com/ttt2-frame-data/

Much better reading in English...

Aren't these NC?

Of course they can be punished if they're expected, but if you know they're going to hit, it's good damage, is it not? Like using Alisa's 1,1, it has a weakness but that doesn't mean it's useless.

And like Amy 3BA in SCIV, if the opponent knows the weakness you can just use it against them by doing single 3B (single d/f+3 in Alisa's case, or single 3 in Dragunov's case) to make them hesitate.

I'm more ambivalent to strings after playing Virtua Fighter, and getting away with gimmicks like Pat 6BB~6BB or 44K~K/3K~K shenanigans.
I think Alisas d/f+3,3 was NC (can't remember about Drags 3,1) but even so they're obvious strings that you can't hitconfirm and will only get you low parried/ducked and launched against someone who has any idea what they're doing. And if you know you can get a free hit you could always go for something bigger anyway.

I don't really know anything about SCIV Amy (I'm guessing that's the string with spinny low at the end). But overall stuff like that isn't exactly useful in Tekken. Partly because of how much better turtling is in this game. A good player is not gonna be in any hurry even if you do just the first hit like 15 times.

Thanks.

You reminded me of something, and I recalled ATP had stuff on their page from inatekken last time. And they do now too! http://www.avoidingthepuddle.com/ttt2-frame-data/

Much better reading in English...
I completely forgot they had that. X(

Which is the best pre-order deal?
Amazon and GameStop both give angel and michelle chang, but gamestop gives 2 more characters (kunimitsu and ogre) while amazon gives big bikini bundle...
DEM GURLS IN BIKINIS WITH ALL OF DAT AAYYUUUSSS.
decisions, decisions...

Back