Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Unlimited

Finally put money on a pre-order Via Amazon, not GameStop though, they can keep that hulk-ish orge guy and that red head ninja chick. the taxes here in paradise are crazy, $62.99 for the actual game and $11 in taxes = $74... Amazon.com $59.99 on the dot plus free shipping. $14 savings, yush please.

Also the new youtube ad for TTT2 is... uhh.

Anyway, who do you guys main? in T6 i mained Lars since he reminds me a lot of KoF's Alba Meria also just simple like the way the guy fights. but in TTT2 there are two characters to control... so gotta chose a partner, any suggestions for a Lars player? who has good Synergy with him? and do any of the characters have new moves?

And is there a forum dedicated to Tekken like 8WR? gotta' join if so. :)

Doesnt really matter honestly but I suppose with his cross up potential he would be awesome with hworang and someone with a lot of tricky movements like Baek, yoshi, bryan. Alisa would be able to work with him too.

I hope Gamestop has it. They should since they have all other pre-order bonuses. But, if they don't, then I'll just wait for it to come out on PSN.

New Lili Pre-Order costume! If you liked her Tekken 6 BR extra costume then you'll love this one! :D

It actually looks nice cause the one in 6 was horrible. The guy who drew tenjou tenge made it and man... it was bad well at least to me. I like my lili in her normal getup or her jeans with T-shirt xD.

It actually looks nice cause the one in 6 was horrible. The guy who drew tenjou tenge made it and man... it was bad well at least to me. I like my lili in her normal getup or her jeans with T-shirt xD.

I agree. The one in T6 was bad. Her normal 1P and 2P outfits were better to me.

I believe that you will get Lili's special costume as long as you pre-order. It hasn't said that it is specific to a certain retailer, so by that logic if you pre-order from anywhere you will get the dress. Surely they would've said if or if not it were from a specific retailer?

And I loved her Tekken 6 3P. lol underboob ftw!! But her 1P (the gray one, not the white and red one) was ugly imo.

I believe that you will get Lili's special costume as long as you pre-order. It hasn't said that it is specific to a certain retailer, so by that logic if you pre-order from anywhere you will get the dress. Surely they would've said if or if not it were from a specific retailer?

And I loved her Tekken 6 3P. lol underboob ftw!! But her 1P (the gray one, not the white and red one) was ugly imo.

Change the color and edit her hair and it made that costume look good. The 3P costume i didnt like for the fact it was made purely by the guy who did tenjou tenge and his designs for females are bad imo. Lili is one of those girls who is sexy by default and you can put her in regular clothing and she still will be hot xD in a lady gaga type of way lol.

Change the color and edit her hair and it made that costume look good. The 3P costume i didnt like for the fact it was made purely by the guy who did tenjou tenge and his designs for females are bad imo. Lili is one of those girls who is sexy by default and you can put her in regular clothing and she still will be hot xD in a lady gaga type of way lol.
I made the color black (to emphasize her skin lol). But I had to decide between that and purple T^T Hardest decision of my life. But I'm probably gonna keep the new dress the same color. I think it looks really good how it is now.

Cloth physics look insanely good on Lili outfit. I wonder if they're real time or pre built, or a combination of both.

Are you guys kidding? The T6 bridal dress on Lili was the sexiest thing in the game (except for maybe Zafina's butterfly) and made me almost want to learn to play Lili. She looks like some kind of Swiss shepherdess in this one. I'm not impressed, though the cloth physics are very nice.

But I had to decide between that and purple T^T Hardest decision of my life.
LOL, I know how you feel, especially since we only had 2 custom slots per character. I realllly hope they change that in this one.

Are you guys kidding? The T6 bridal dress on Lili was the sexiest thing in the game (except for maybe Zafina's butterfly) and made me almost want to learn to play Lili. She looks like some kind of Swiss shepherdess in this one. I'm not impressed, though the cloth physics are very nice.

LOL, I know how you feel, especially since we only had 2 custom slots per character. I realllly hope they change that in this one.
Actually, they did! We now have 10 slots per character. And yeah, so sexy lol. Especially in black. But I hated the veil (It's the Viola's hood of Tekken lol). Zafina's butterfly made me main her for a little XD. But then I realized I hate her playstyle so I stopped. I mainly like this new costume because of the physics... and stuff. Lol I wonder if we can customize the color for this one.

LOL to each their own but i thought it was a horrid design imo xD. But then again what is considered sexy to me is different comparing to other guys. So for me that costume was a "Wtf" XD.

I'm so confused with the preorder bonuses. Zevi get a fuck ton of pro order bonuses but no We Are Tekken Edition.

Game has We Are Tekken Edition but no word on preorders. Why the fuck would you segregate them ffs.

Back