Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Unlimited

What, no love for Eddy, Christie, or Tiger?
30371424.jpg

I tried playing both in 6. Didn't enjoy it. Fought them in 6. Enjoyed it even less.

Now then, who is good for learning fundamentals?

Okay... I finally got the game. I was... um, bad at 6, and I'm barely grasping how to play this game. Who are the best characters to learn the fundamentals with (I refuse to play any Capoeira characters), and is Asuka/Lili any good as a team? I played them the most in 6.
Let me start by saying that I barely understand the fundamentals myself.
Going by what other people say though, the Laws, Paul, Bob and Miguel are some good places to start. They say Lili and Asuka aren't to difficult to grasp either, so maybe you should just stick with 'em. I'm not sure if they make a good team though. They've got some special throws together, and apparently Lili's rage mode activates sooner than average with Asuka, but Asuka's activates later with Lili. Nothing wrong with trying them out for a while though.

Let me start by saying that I barely understand the fundamentals myself.
Going by what other people say though, the Laws, Paul, Bob and Miguel are some good places to start. They say Lili and Asuka aren't to difficult to grasp either, so maybe you should just stick with 'em. I'm not sure if they make a good team though. They've got some special throws together, and apparently Lili's rage mode activates sooner than average with Asuka, but Asuka's activates later with Lili. Nothing wrong with trying them out for a while though.

Well, I have Asuka on point, so it shouldn't be too bad. Still, thanks for the help.

i now use zafina/unknown for my main team atm. kinda surprised how easy unknown was to pick up! i did use lili to learn the game though btw.

^ haha nice avatar man ... where did u get that ?
DeviantArt :)

I saved a ton of them. Here's one with Lili for you.

I'm actually getting better, we should play sometime.

Attachments

• tekken_karaoke_by_aradane-d5588vq.jpg
    tekken_karaoke_by_aradane-d5588vq.jpg
    466.5 KB · Views: 562
  • asuka_and_lili_by_hayadai-d3l5zne.jpg
    asuka_and_lili_by_hayadai-d3l5zne.jpg
    473.9 KB · Views: 348
If anyone is open to join a team, join mines!!!

If your interested add me on XBL: XV MR ARMANI

We need more members for clan matches and stuff.

The whole World Tekken Federation thing is completely pointless. Introducing clans, of all things, to a fighting game is one of the silliest things I've ever heard.

Not necessarily TTT2-based, but is there any competitive footage of Lee at all? I kinda want to see some high-level play from him. Any part of the franchise will do.

Not necessarily TTT2-based, but is there any competitive footage of Lee at all? I kinda want to see some high-level play from him. Any part of the franchise will do.
to be honest, not many high level players use Lee as a consistent main. hes a side character for most players. you i know, it sucks. it takes some digging around to find any inspiring Lee users

heres a little bit of TTT2 since its relevant

to be honest, not many high level players use Lee as a consistent main. hes a side character for most players. you i know, it sucks. it takes some digging around to find any inspiring Lee users

heres a little bit of TTT2 since its relevant

Damn. He makes high-tier play look sweet. Thanks a bunch.

Since we're on the subject of Lee, I've gotta ask something:

Lee or Violet?
I want to main one of them, but I'm having trouble choosing.

Since we're on the subject of Lee, I've gotta ask something:

Lee or Violet?
I want to main one of them, but I'm having trouble choosing.
if you gonna main one, its good to try the other. im not gonna get technical, but if you want more of a challenge and more emphasis on your punishes, use Violet. if youve been using lee for a while (and feel comfortable with him,like me) then stay with him

Back