[Texas] The official HYPE thread

Whatever Nori. I know there was a lot of talent at nats, but I don't think the regionals were held correctly so it was a joke as far as qualifiers. If at the time I had not been going into the army I would have "qualified" for nationals too.

Ok..........but you didn't. So just because you had things going on in your life, you can't dump on the people that did go. Unless you were there, you can't hate on nationals. You don't get to sit back and say "man, if I did this or this happened, so and so would have happened".

And you still had to beat out good people (at least in TX) to get a spot at Nationals, so the people that qualified, earned it.

Nori I'm not saying you didn't earn your spot or everyone else. I'm just saying that what was really the point of earning a spot. I mean that's like making it into the NCAA tournament and then once you got there they say instead of having 64 teams everyone who feels like it can compete. Which basically makes qualifying pointless and a joke.

I give respect to people who have earned it. I give you props for all that you've done for the community and what not, but as far as Cervy... lol.

My Cervantes places top 5 wherever he goes most of the time, so your props or not don't concern me brother. However, as for nationals, there was no real point to qualify. Don't you think people would have LOVED to save their money and go directly to nationals instead of that crap? Only reason we had qualifiers was to "raise money" for the pot, and even that is questionable.

This is turning into a debate on how nationals was run which we all should know was crap. Anyway getting back to you and your Cervy... You like to throw out unsafe moves whenever possible with him which is going to be your downfall. That and a lack of patience. If you worked on those instead of being top 5 where ever you go you might bet top 3 like somebody else I know *cough* me *cough*.

This is turning into a debate on how nationals was run which we all should know was crap. Anyway getting back to you and your Cervy... You like to throw out unsafe moves whenever possible with him which is going to be your downfall. That and a lack of patience. If you worked on those instead of being top 5 where ever you go you might bet top 3 like somebody else I know *cough* me *cough*.
LOL top 3 in what major? Somebody's backyard local tourney? Please. You've never beaten real comp and you know it. VA is trash, stop comparing those garbage players to TX finest. I get top 3 plenty of times. Matter of fact, a time I did get top 3, I beat your bubble bullshit to do it. Granted, it was your only chance, cause I shit on ALL your other chars badly in casuals, so I get it, really.

This time, you have no gimmicks to beat me w/. Cervantes is pretty straight forward, nothing amazing to figure out about him so WHEN you lose again, you'll have no excuses. No "I was rusty" or anything like that. You are going to lose, it is preordained by the gods

Let me catch you up on things and give you the abridged version so you don't have to do a lot of going back and trying to read although it's entertaining.

This is a dispute between Nori and I about my use of Algol and my placing at the last Mashfest. He basically says that if not for the character that I used I wouldn't have made a dent in the tournament. Then basically I fired back with how I know I would have and what not. Then there was a lot of trash talking which lead to a tournament on Nov 6 that everyone needs to go to.

You're a hypocrite Nori. I like how you state in another thread that somebody thinking they are better than someone else based on casuals was dumb yet you just did it to me. I wonder what else you go back on. You claim it was just bubble tricks although I know I could beat you with no bubbles aside from combos. You sir, are a joke to the Cervy community. I really want the set I have with you on Nov 6 recorded or streamed just so everyone can see how pathetic your Cervy really is against me when I'm not "as rusty".

You're a hypocrite Nori. I like how you state in another thread that somebody thinking they are better than someone else based on casuals was dumb yet you just did it to me. I wonder what else you go back on. You claim it was just bubble tricks although I know I could beat you with no bubbles aside from combos. You sir, are a joke to the Cervy community. I really want the set I have with you on Nov 6 recorded or streamed just so everyone can see how pathetic your Cervy really is against me when I'm not "as rusty".

I smell TWO main events for this tournament.... uh-oh...is the crowed going to be hyped for this...?

CW whenever I'm involved it's always hype. I was low key for Mashfest and it still was hype, but please believe the old school me is gonna come out for this one. I'm always the main event even when I don't win. Nori is just adding fuel to the fire.

Whodat, you are FREE to me, that's it! You can't beat me w/out bubbles, you just can't. You know it, I know it, God knows it, Zeus knows it, Crom knows it and Allah knows it. Every entity in the universe knows w/out gimmicks, I'm too solid for you. Let's do a FT5 and stream it after the tournament. That way after I win a tournament in YOUR honor, I'll make you a DVD to take w/you of how great I am and how you are far behind me.

I'm not being a hyprocrite, you claim you can beat me w/all these chars but yet when you tried, you got dumped on. People LOVE to want to play me and then they get aced.

Dallaz: Whodat claims there are only a "few" people in TX who are good enough to beat him. I have no idea who he thinks they are, but you need to show him the business sir, show him what a REAL X is supposed to look like:)

I say Nori and Whodat first round, and if there they climb back up the ladder then they will battle in the finals

That would be pointless Bez. If they are both as good as they say they are then they will end up meeting in the finals. Besides, I'm sure there are others that would like a piece of Whodat was well.

I think I've had this song on repeat for about 20+ times all day at work. If you don't remember this, you are too young or are living under a rock

That would be pointless Bez. If they are both as good as they say they are then they will end up meeting in the finals. Besides, I'm sure there are others that would like a piece of Whodat was well.

Being that as it is....The 3 of them (Whodat, Nori, & Shogun) will see each other in the tournament, so let's see how it plays out.

I can stream this and burn a DVD right then and there. 2 bucks a disc. Everyday I'm hustlen.

Thanks for the update WhoDat.

Back