The AMAZING SC4 Online General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DIME.....you get to that tourney, you mop the floor with that siegfireds face!! You roll up there 5 deep all claimin the 8wayrun hood...throw up gang signs and shit and just innialate this fool.

Then when everyone is carrying you on thier shoulders as the greatest nightmare champ, you explain to them what we are about. Tell em SC5 is coming and that you need a reliable local scene.

You hold your head high in victory!! Then be the guy responsible for getting your local floridians on the fuckin map!!

HRD

innialate this fool.

HRD

innialate.png

So you think insulting people is going to get you games?
Seriously, harassment isn't going to achieve anything...

Bushy, stop being a petulant cunt.

a: don't stoop to his level, or lower. there is a big difference between mocking someone for booting you and calling them a "petulant cunt".

b: i'm leaving this in the thread for everyone to see because he did the right thing by taking it to a profile and/or PM, and you, for want of attention, brought it into a thread so everyone could see...now everyone gets to see this.

c: if he is harassing you, and you are truly annoyed by it, either delete his posts from your profile and call it a day, or notify site staff and let us deal with it. taking it to a public thread and exacerbating it only makes you look even worse than he does.

d: grow up, please. any more posts on the matter between you two that are not sent via PM will be deleted, along with other posts that we see fit to remove.

Omg. Oh my fucking god. I can't believe I actually read through that conversation on Mage's profile. Online community I once loved where did your splendor go? What happened between us baby? I'm legit annoyed with you people and your half informed arguments. I think this is a sign I'm starting to grow up.

Omg. Oh my fucking god. I can't believe I actually read through that conversation on Mage's profile. Online community I once loved where did your splendor go? What happened between us baby? I'm legit annoyed with you people and your half informed arguments. I think this is a sign I'm starting to grow up.

SHit yur fuCking MOth. B4 I cum and owm u at inglish width dis:

images

images

So...Misjudging what I was getting into. I offered to go page by page in this thread and give it a really really good clean-up. I didnt think it would be a big deal....but.....HOLY CRAP!!

So now Im stopping on page 145 cause my eyes cant handle it anymore for the day. And Ive gotten rid of bout 12 pages worth of junk posts.

So I ask all of you....Do me a favor. THINK BEFORE YOU POST PLEASE!!

HRD

P.S. Now I really understand why Partisan and Static get frustrated....I give each of you two, a respect point!

I ROARED with laughter when I read that shit! ^_^
New players do seem to confuse execution with skill I find. Hand on heart I can honestly say my execution is better than many top level players, but that doesn't stop them trashing me.

So...Misjudging what I was getting into. I offered to go page by page in this thread and give it a really really good clean-up. I didnt think it would be a big deal....but.....HOLY CRAP!!

So now Im stopping on page 145 cause my eyes cant handle it anymore for the day. And Ive gotten rid of bout 12 pages worth of junk posts.

HRD

P.S. Now I really understand why Partisan and Static get frustrated....I give each of you two, a respect point!

where's mine? shit...i did it by myself for over a year!

HRD

Lol, HRD I've at times wanted to ask if I could be a Mod but reading the things that get posted makes me think I'll just become an asshole who will delete everything. Good luck with trying to Mod the online section you shall need it.

HRD

holy shit there are no spelling errors in this post

good job HRD!

Grey area but legit imo. I can't block WR A+B so I don't care if it lands most the time. FC 3bB though? Idk I've never played a good X who used tyat very often. Animation seems super easy to react to in theory. Plus you shouldnt be cancelling out of FC 3B since it's so good. If you get it off just stick to FC 3B. Even if it doesn't hit youre workin their guage with a safe launcher.

In other news coconut water is delicious, and I want to play my offline buddies but this Thursday I made a promise to attend something with a pal and atop that I can't even play online. Calibur withdraws are a bitch.

Noob comment coming up, this has prolly been posted before, only just joined but was thinking..I am always one for "by any means necessary" but it does warrant the question, are constant lows ever considered as a valid fighting style?...i mean, if your up against an opponent who is a wizard at blocking JI GI and a cheap low knocks them into a guardy guessing game....at what point does anyone use these tactics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back