The AMAZING SC4 Online General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the general opinion on Soph AS AA? I don't use it myself but I noticed it's i19 in the wiki and it hits mid first, is it trash or...?
236AA has a much better TC window than 236B and even 236236B. Use this to punish safe strings that end with a high. 236236AA also has a great TC window, it's just too slow to really use most of the time. It catches step alright, but it's not worth the risk. 236AA is a very good addition to Sophie's move set, but its purpose is punishment.

Edit -- Also will stop asking so many questions eventually ^.^"
You're not the only one who learns stuff from the questions you ask you know.

I didn't know the tech-crouch window was better than her tummy-stabs. Nifty, learn something everyday.

TC startup is 1 frame faster but it doesn't have STC properties as far as I'm concerned.
Just tested it. I'm not sure AS B has any TC frames anymore.

AI dummy set to 1st action block, 2nd action throw

At -2(WR K on block ) into AS B, AS B beats a throw.
At -3( 4(A) on block ) into AS B, AS B interrupts a throw.
At -4( B on block ) into AS B, AS B gets interrupted. And if you float the AS the active frames catch the throw as soon as you hit B.
At -5( 22A on block ) same thing.

TAS B was harder to test, but I managed to get thrown out of all my tests above. The window seems relatively small, but there's frames where I'm not in TC near the impact frame.

All righty guys, its been a while, but my cousin and I are about to go live in about 5-10 minutes. Just give me a bit to get everything set up.

There won't be any sound though, so you'll have to make do.

Twitch.tv/deathinmyeyes

Ok, so this was after I beat him in a Cervantes mirror:

miadadecty 10/10/2011
pussy mother fucker blkd

Message will expire in 30 days

Epic.

Hey wounded got any tips against the SC Scrubs that patrol online that abuse the Camera on Algol's bubbles (And Lag lows), I've also have a big problem fighting the EVER SO LOVELY 3B and 66B+K, K Siegfrieds with their amazing Lag tactics.

Honestly I've never seen lows this terrible in a fighting game before online >_>

Hey wounded got any tips against the SC Scrubs that patrol online that abuse the Camera on Algol's bubbles (And Lag lows), I've also have a big problem fighting the EVER SO LOVELY 3B and 66B+K, K Siegfrieds with their amazing Lag tactics.

Honestly I've never seen lows this terrible in a fighting game before online >_>

It's best just to find people here who you know to play with. A lot of randoms you meet don't know what lag tactics are (or don't care) and will pretty much do whatever to win.

Here are the match finders: XBL PSN

And if you're new here you should definitely read this.

a: don't stoop to his level, or lower. there is a big difference between mocking someone for booting you and calling them a "petulant cunt".

b: i'm leaving this in the thread for everyone to see because he did the right thing by taking it to a profile and/or PM, and you, for want of attention, brought it into a thread so everyone could see...now everyone gets to see this.

c: if he is harassing you, and you are truly annoyed by it, either delete his posts from your profile and call it a day, or notify site staff and let us deal with it. taking it to a public thread and exacerbating it only makes you look even worse than he does.

d: grow up, please. any more posts on the matter between you two that are not sent via PM will be deleted, along with other posts that we see fit to remove.
LOL it was just that he was boasting to me and calling me an online noob. Ahwell im done with online its just full of inflated egos, shitty tactics, and a ridiculous amount of unsupported and mis-directed hate mail.

LOL it was just that he was boasting to me and calling me an online noob. Ahwell im done with online its just full of inflated egos, shitty tactics, and a ridiculous amount of unsupported and mis-directed hate mail.
Believe it or not, I can't wait to see your stuff offline bro =)

I have yet to play this game online because I'm not confident in my fundamentals yet, but how horrible is the online? I have no scene here for this game whatsoever except my friend who loves this game with a passions, buuuuut he just button mashes lol. I'm gonna give it a try soon, but I'm hoping at least basic combos work online lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back