The AMAZING SC4 Online General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You two again... no thanks, it's like watching kids trying to out-fart each other. Plus you won him four times more online, so what? Neither of you are better than the other till it's offline and a ft5 or ft10 or even a MM.

Wow Rose. I thought I was the only one who thought "You're not better until you Mirror them". I told this one guy who used to be on my friends list if he thought he was so good to mirror match this other guy's setsuka. He kicked me from the lobby and removed me from his Friends list.

It was quite hilarious at the time.

Mirror matches don't prove that someone is better than the other. Just saying.

It can. If your main is Mitsurugi and my Main is Mitsurugi and You beat me in a Mirror match. I have to accept you are better than me. Your MAIN is better than my MAIN if they are the same.

MM are fun anyways since nobody has an advantage or better/worse Match-ups. It is the "Perfect" match with no type of uneven gameplay on both sides.

It can. If your main is Mitsurugi and my Main is Mitsurugi and You beat me in a Mirror match. I have to accept you are better than me. Your MAIN is better than my MAIN if they are the same.

MM are fun anyways since nobody has an advantage or better/worse Match-ups. It is the "Perfect" match with no type of uneven gameplay on both sides.

Not really, It might mean I do better in mirror matches than you. If I beat you in a mirror match, but we play at a tournament and I get eliminated early while you win with the same character I used, does that mean my main is still better than your main? Lets say I lose to player X while I use Vantez, while you on the other hand play against player X and beat him with Vantez very decisively. The person who ends up doing better in tournaments and in FT's is going to have the better character regardless of mirror match results. Most people don't like mirror matches because it's just weird playing against your own character.

Did i miss something? Did something get deleted?
Rocky and his silly bragging on beating Massacre. He posted a pic of him winning by 5 while Massacre won by 1. What started the problem? I wouldn't know. Massacre probably called him trash which infuriated Rocky. Rocky in retaliation went and got even with him. He then proceeded to wave his dick that he defeated the guy when he should of shrugged off Massacre's insults.

Uh... I wonder what the other side of the story looks like...

So anyways, when I finally have ms points to pointlessly waste on this game's dlc garbage, the SCIV store on the marketplace is down. Great.

Dude almost lost to seung mina a dozen of times. And would only pick yoda against hilde.(READ FIRST POST FROM BOTTOM TO TOP, TWO FOLLOWING POST ARE FROM TOP TO BOTTOM)
Fenris Zero10/27/2011
Oh yeah forgot- Welcome to 8wayrun. We'll get the scrub out of you yet.
Fenris Zero10/27/2011
Nice trys Mr. Sutton. Your Mina needs work. Your Hilde is as expected and needs work. Dude you need to shave btw.
\

Dude guess what happened? Nothing cause it was almost. Also I got bored ringing you out when you kept picking see-saw and hilde and I figured Yoda had no chance. Me winning ever match surprised me too. And here I was thinking I was being polite welcoming you to the community.

No really shave that thing above your lip bro. Look at my stylish goatee and stash and take notes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back