The AMAZING SC4 Online General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
um...the point is to have fun? it is hard to make a party in a room splattered with shit, but it can be done.

as far as relic B > 1a....like i said i don't care because i know that i have to eat it. most people don't know that stuff, so using it on them and then barking about random 1a abuse is going to APPEAR hypocritical to them and make them not care about lagging us out. for this reason i choose not to use them at all. not in combos, not in tech traps, not ever.

um...the point is to have fun? it is hard to make a party in a room splattered with shit, but it can be done.

as far as relic B > 1a....like i said i don't care because i know that i have to eat it. most people don't know that stuff, so using it on them and then barking about random 1a abuse is going to APPEAR hypocritical to them and make them not care about lagging us out. for this reason i choose not to use them at all. not in combos, not in tech traps, not ever.

It's for this exact same reason that I use 1B after relic B instead of the guaranteed 1A. It's less damage but I don't want to set any kind of bad example to people who use 1A and I lecture them about it.

I use all of maxis lows on or offline except 3A+K. WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW. COME GET A HELPING OF MAXI 1A
Don't you ever get complains about that? To me 1A and FC 3A+B are as "unfair" as 3A+K is online (and some other lows, I don't remember the input), they do less damage but still are free hits with advantage nonetheless.

Don't you ever get complains about that? To me 1A and FC 3A+B are as "unfair" as 3A+K is online (and some other lows, I don't remember the input), they do less damage but still are free hits with advantage nonetheless.
whats FC 3A+B?
if you mean FC 3AAA, no its not.....I've never met anyone able to block it on reaction
1A i'll concede is a bit unfair...but its the only way you can get close online because you have no step G

Yeah Lobo, I tend to use Voldo 1A a lot after his A+G throw (after I saw some good Voldos do it in vids) but I had been debating stopping anyhow. Guess I will stop completely.
And yeah dark, there are many other forms of lag abuse, and those are frowned on too. If you constantly abuse frames like using "uninterruptable" transitions like Sieg 3 ~ SCH K, or keep people guessing with strings like Amy 3B 3B 3B 3BA then people will get mad at you also. I don't know how that contributes to your argument.

i am just telling that while laglows are already understood as unfair and unbalanced....ppl still does not have a clue on things like amy 3B 3B 3B 3BA as u said...
They simply cannot understand why its not legit....and its harder to uderstand than a laglow.

So i think we should spread the concept more as have been done with laglows...cause even if ppl will get mad...on the long run after they hear it lot of times they begis to get curious and finally learn why (and get better....so we get better opponents...).

Yeah Lobo, I tend to use Voldo 1A a lot after his A+G throw (after I saw some good Voldos do it in vids) but I had been debating stopping anyhow. Guess I will stop completely.
And yeah dark, there are many other forms of lag abuse, and those are frowned on too. If you constantly abuse frames like using "uninterruptable" transitions like Sieg 3 ~ SCH K, or keep people guessing with strings like Amy 3B 3B 3B 3BA then people will get mad at you also. I don't know how that contributes to your argument.

lOl I know weve been thru this, but wouldnt using voldos 2A+B, mix ups over and over be considered abuse? Its just as bad if not worse than those that you mentioned up there... Especially since you explained it in detail. If its that hard to deal with offline, then imagine dealing with it online...

I can tell you right now Id rather deal online with a mix up siggy, or a 3B, 236BBB, Amy than a 2A+B, mix up voldo any day.

Damn you Nirf! I must have my revenge! LoL

um...it is very hard to block 2a+b>CRk/2a+b>CRb mixups even offline. very hard. and if they are taunt cancelling it is very hard to get out of 2a+b>2a+b spam anyway. everything is OP online to some extent. that is perfectly legit.

Yeah Red, I guess i was about to say at the end of the day it really is all a function of how good something is offline. Sieg 3B ~ SCH K is interruptable offline, period. So you can't do it every time. Amy's 3B/3BA, well you can try to do it offline and might have a bit of success with it, but if you abuse it you will get rocked, the animation is different, plus people can start doing TJ moves, etc. I mean, all these "rules" for online are really just there for the person's own sake, so as not to get dependent on tools that would suck offline. I would use 2A+B plenty offline as well, it would be slightly less effective just like everything else. To be fair though, I do plan to try to incorporate more pressure tools into my arsenal for the next time we play, i.e. 4A, 44B, etc.

If you want your revenge you better be prepared to take it, haha.

Yeah Red, I guess i was about to say at the end of the day it really is all a function of how good something is offline. Sieg 3B ~ SCH K is interruptable offline, period. So you can't do it every time. Amy's 3B/3BA, well you can try to do it offline and might have a bit of success with it, but if you abuse it you will get rocked, the animation is different, plus people can start doing TJ moves, etc. I mean, all these "rules" for online are really just there for the person's own sake, so as not to get dependent on tools that would suck offline. I would use 2A+B plenty offline as well, it would be slightly less effective just like everything else. To be fair though, I do plan to try to incorporate more pressure tools into my arsenal for the next time we play, i.e. 4A, 44B, etc.

If you want your revenge you better be prepared to take it, haha.

I am much better prepared now. LoL Im never really prepared for voldo in the first place, but like always Ill let you romp me till I figure something out.

Ive calmed down my unsafe play and am starting to tune in to a good safe Yoshi. but we need to play soon.

I wish you would be on tonight! This may sound bad but Id let you romp me all night just to figure out something against that voldo of yours. What helps is you play yoshi! I dont play voldo... LoL maybe I should just to see his options from the other POV.

I would give it a try. Voldo isn't technical at all, which helps; he has no hard moves except nailing 66:B/66B exactly (since you need both). As for playing tonight. I can be around from about 4-6 central.

I would give it a try. Voldo isn't technical at all, which helps; he has no hard moves except nailing 66:B/66B exactly (since you need both). As for playing tonight. I can be around from about 4-6 central.
i'm starting to pick up Voldo and 66:b/66b isnt very hard for me. i actually find it rather easy. i tried this move on a pad before i got my stick and couldn't hit it to save my life but its easy as pie on stick.

Thank you Mr Canadia. Niz, Nirf....too fucking similar. What part of the country is Nirf in? Just trying to see what our connection would be like. I know the connection to Niz in NY was fucking terrible.

KrayzieCD Fresh Stewie was commenting on how good your Asta is lol. He was like that guy Originz is a fucking beast with Asta lol. If your online sometime i would like to see it in action. While i prolly won't stand a chance it is still fun to play and learn from better players.

Nirf is 3 hrs from Chicago.

Yes I stalk you all. Judge me I don't care.

That's cool Partisan, it's called being a good, knowledgeable moderator. Thanks for the info, if he's 3 hours from Chicago then I should be able to get an ok connection with him just like I used to on PSN with Antic R Us.

KrayzieCD Fresh Stewie was commenting on how good your Asta is lol. He was like that guy Originz is a fucking beast with Asta lol. If your online sometime i would like to see it in action. While i prolly won't stand a chance it is still fun to play and learn from better players.

Fresh Stewie, I think I remember that name from ranked. Kilik player right? That's another guy I give props...no matter how many times he lost to me he would always ready up when I joined his session in ranked, unlike others who decline after 1 or 2 losses. Mavericks420 what's your gamertag? I might go by my brothers place today and hop online for a bit.

That's cool Partisan, it's called being a good, knowledgeable moderator. Thanks for the info, if he's 3 hours from Chicago then I should be able to get an ok connection with him just like I used to on PSN with Antic R Us.

Fresh Stewie, I think I remember that name from ranked. Kilik player right? That's another guy I give props...no matter how many times he lost to me he would always ready up when I joined his session in ranked, unlike others who decline after 1 or 2 losses. Mavericks420 what's your gamertag? I might go by my brothers place today and hop online for a bit.

His gamertag is I VIZDISDIK I ;) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back