The AMAZING SC4 Online General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A new challenger has appeared! Yes, you heard it hear first. Anyways, here's the story. My buddy blackmajick and I lose to a scrub online. He wielded Asty that was unstoppable and an Algol with no bubbles. Some of the stuff he did was so unsafe, yet lag says "forget your skill, I slow you down". So in the end, we couldn't top him off and lose to him. He leaves with a nice 8win streak moves on to better things. I sent a hatemail that said, "Well, GGs. Shame I don't get to fight you more". The trolling is ineffective since I got no response. But that's fine with me.

What got me make me force you to read these text was: I have a present for you Algol users. I will not post the name, but I will post the bio which got me giggling.
eh.jpg

I find this very silly considering the fact his Algol was indeed out of this world. Oh and if he sees this, I won't say a word to him except in PMs. Done venting.

Why do people pick Algol to begin with if he's tourney banned? Rose or Pocky maybe you can enlighten me as to why people think their good with tourney banned characters.

Btw what made his asty unstoppable? Is it the 4{A+B} tech traps, or the constant Bullrush, GI, and A+G/B+G?

I want to know! Astaroth is only difficult when he does certain moves online (1{A_A}, WR KA, Etc).

I still can't believe he beat your Yoshimitsu. It's so damn Funny, Weird, Random, And Dangerous in one package. Where you actually fighting him for serious or just trollin the kid?

I play Algol all the time online...If you're only playing online you should never think you're good regardless of the character you're using. Besides if you're playing randoms online, good chance they've never been to a tournament so "he's banned in them" isn't a valid excuse.

So after playing on PSN after a few days. I can already tell the PSN players, as a whole, are way be players. As in the ratio of good vs. "Holy Crap" Bad is way more in the PSN favor.

I see way more 8wr players there and have been getting my ass handed to me almost every round. Yall think its just me, cause Im biased, or, is PSN competition just way better.

EDIT: The only thing I hate is that pause between where homdude says "Battle 1, FIGHT!" and the ability to actually move. Whats up with that shit?

HRD

Algol is banned weather or not its a good or bad reason who cares but dont insult people who play him by invalidating their skill kthx
Thats like saying thugish doesnt earn his win cause hes amy

on another note
after saying grabs are lag abuse
http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz360/all_yomi/Snapbucket/2C12ACE0-orig.jpg

I want aware maxi RO a bl b ro a bl b ro a bl b was a mid low mix up tell me more about sc4
http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz360/all_yomi/Snapbucket/21346F14-orig.jpg

Funny how he complains about lag since he uses prep k

EDIT: The only thing I hate is that pause between where homdude says "Battle 1, FIGHT!" and the ability to actually move. Whats up with that shit?

HRD

Highlighted for a reason. Even when I have a nice cable line plugged into the Ps3 online jack, I still get this same feeling online. Surprisingly, X-box doesn't do it as much. Maybe I should take your place in X-box while you take mine in PSN lol. You like more players, right?

I dont think its a lag thing. I think the game just does that.

I also seem to have way better connections with people to. I miss my xbox controller but thats bout it!!

So after playing on PSN after a few days. I can already tell the PSN players, as a whole, are way be players. As in the ratio of good vs. "Holy Crap" Bad is way more in the PSN favor.

I see way more 8wr players there and have been getting my ass handed to me almost every round. Yall think its just me, cause Im biased, or, is PSN competition just way better.

HRD
now you know why i rarely get on xbox anymore. always GGs going on no matter what time.

Algol is banned weather or not its a good or bad reason who cares but dont insult people who play him by invalidating their skill kthx
Thats like saying thugish doesnt earn his win cause hes amy

on another note
after saying grabs are lag abuse
http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz360/all_yomi/Snapbucket/2C12ACE0-orig.jpg

I want aware maxi RO a bl b ro a bl b ro a bl b was a mid low mix up tell me more about sc4
http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz360/all_yomi/Snapbucket/21346F14-orig.jpg

Funny how he complains about lag since he uses prep k
Isn't MrTheGamer = Neverdie/hardworker/master(some shit)/Yummy_Pudding
dude's very weird. And I say that in the meanest possible intent.

Anyone Else get kicked by the host because you decided to pressure his Siegfried with Constant 6/3A+B with vader? :D God I hope the PSN doesn't have this much Douchebaggery with the host.

Anyone Else get kicked by the host because you decided to pressure his Siegfried with Constant 6/3A+B with vader? :D God I hope the PSN doesn't have this much Douchebaggery with the host.
What were you pressuring after? That can actually be online bs, not that I'm saying what you did was but I'd kick someone for 6A+B-ing my punish after 66B, or 1B/1BA/1B->3A+B/6A+B stuff too.

What were you pressuring after? That can actually be online bs, not that I'm saying what you did was but I'd kick someone for 6A+B-ing my punish after 66B, or 1B/1BA/1B->3A+B/6A+B stuff too.

I was pressuring his 3b, 1a, 6k, and his 1b along with WR AA. And basically any K/B in his stances.

1b/1b/1b 3A+B? Hmm Never thought about it.

Normally use 3/6A+B after BB, 4B, 2A, 3A, 6BB, 6BB5GA+B, 1BA, 22K, or 22_88B

Although Vader has no "Online BS". Anyway you look at it, Vader has no way in shape or form to be even remotely cheap online. He doesn't even have any known Lag lows or a set of lag tactics. 4B+K may be it but it can't be blocked on reaction Offline either. Also BB ~ 1A+B works just as well online as it does offline.

Not to mention Vader has NO moves that can punish Side Roll but 4A+B Which uses meter. His 66B whiffs most of the time and his 2k can't even punish rolling. Add on top of the fact most people either Shake his BB or GI the 2nd Hit, There should be no reason to even remotely complain about vader online or offline. To Cry about falling into Impact Traps is worse than Crying about Spam. You FALL into it. I pressured you into falling into it, just the same with Mix-ups. Got tons of Hate mail for "Grabbing too much" When they won't Crouch and Fall for the 8WR A+B into 2B+K -> 3KB mix-up.

just crouched and used A most the time.

So did you end up winning. Since your main is Soph I assumed you punished his Crouch and his A spam right? I think majority of Raph's A's are high's aren't they? So you could just use Soph's Rising Unblockable (Don't use Soph so I can't tell you the Exact Input).

Although Vader has no "Online BS". Anyway you look at it, Vader has no way in shape or form to be even remotely cheap online.

Stopped reading. you really need to learn the game offline before you go spouting off on what is and isn't online BS. Sorry to sound harsh but it's true. Don't hold it against me, because this isn't my thing to call someone out but you're asking for it.

Stopped reading. you really need to learn the game offline before you go spouting off on what is and isn't online BS. Sorry to sound harsh but it's true. Don't hold it against me, because this isn't my thing to call someone out but you're asking for it.

And you didn't make a Definitive reason as to why He does have Online BS.

1b,1b,1b 6A+B? I don't know any Competent Vader that does 1B more than Twice. Because 8/10 Chances he will get punished for doing it three Consecutive times.

I just told you why vader has NO online BS. He has no Lag tactics or Lag lows. Vader is literally a Plain Character outside his Force moves. 2A isn't a lag low, 4B+K isn't a lag low. He doesn't have many Tech Traps, He has no Lag tactics outside of what anyone else can normally do online.

I Think you just don't generally approve of vader Simply because he's SW and a Guest Character. If you look more closely Vader is pretty damn slow even Offline. (And I would know, Got my ass handed to me by a Beasting Ivy and NM player Offline)

So tell me how can Vader be cheap online? 6A+B is a Mid/High GI. 3A+B is a Mid/Low GI. It uses meter and believe it or not It feels more delayed Online than offline. How can his Force moves be Broken online? What about his Mix-ups and a lack of Wake-up punish?

I freaking hate Siegfried/Ivy/Soph Online but Offline their actually not as Crazy as I thought they were and I enjoy beating them and losing to them. That said those 3 I named actually Have lag lactics and Lows as to which Vader doesn't.

If you can name just ONE move that vader has which would be considered online BS (Better yet a Combo, Strategy, Etc) you get a Cookie and $25.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back