The AMAZING SC4 Online General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrTheGamer is back and better than ever!

DSCI0062.jpg
Hey I almost won one! It couldve been 7-1 but seriously did you guys expect me to beat Enkindu. This guys is beast lol

Looking for people to play, just send me a message.

With lag tacticts or without. I recommend you go without.

Well... shouldn't we say that about you? Since 89% of the time you use 2A, as a frame trap. Or 2K as a frame trap? That's considered a tactic of lag.

My usage of 2a works offline
Well, honestly, I was CH'd for trying to interrupt your (blocked) 2A's into a grab, or WR K. over 50% of the time this happened. In fact, I would be surprised when I did interrupt, since it worked so rarely. Where as offline, it would be stuffed, quick.

and just because something works offline doesn't make it not lag enhanced. 1A's work all the time. Attacking on disadvantage works as well. But we're not offline, and people who follow the moral code appreciate it if you wouldn't lag them with false frame traps. The way you've used 2A in to (insert move/grab) for 3+ years is laggy, since you do, in fact, use it as a frame trap.

If you're going to suggest/recommend other people to not be laggy, then I'd recommend you do the same as well.

I do it if i think my opponent will keep blocking after a 2a. Its not a lag tactic because it hitting you depends more on how hesitant you are then the fact that its online. It works offline because i know where to place it. It works online because i know where to place it.

If you always do a fast move after a blocked 2a because you expect the "false frame trap" i can use that knowledge to my advantage.

In any case im down to play anyone.

No lag tacticts = no slow lows / unblockables
Or we can fight all out and use everything in the game and in our environment to our advantage.

lol, Chaos, I saw a pic of Algol posing at your little 10-1. If you're gonna use Algol, AND use bubbles, AND be playing online, I don't know who would wanna play you.

LM's 1K is fast and most people can't react to it offline. I wouldn't consider it a lag tactic.

As for 66B, the move is slow and has huge blockstun. I only seen people complaining about the fact that it can be used for online frame traps (being -2 on grd) but the connection must be really bad for this to actually work.

LM's 1K is fast and most people can't react to it offline. I wouldn't consider it a lag tactic.

As for 66B, the move is slow and has huge blockstun. I only seen people complaining about the fact that it can be used for online frame traps (being -2 on grd) but the connection must be really bad for this to actually work.
IMHO 66B can be used in offline reverse mixups that lead to frame traps out of their fear. The pushback, threat of tech crouch TAS B limiting highs, A+B for mids, and then her exceptional movement to make other shit whiff into tip TAS B.

I was referring to online only. Some people here said that blocked 66B>BB/AA/2A/236B etc beat their interrupts because of the lag but I always found that strange considering that you get enough time to buffer your move during the blockstun.

When I was at Neo's house in July, badchucky's main offence with LM was KND mid/1K mixup - in a FT5, he hit me with 1K like 4/at least 50 tries. That's reaction, not anticipation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back