The AMAZING SC5 Online General Discussion Thread

not really in topic but...
how can I download the compatibility pack?
because I didn't when it asked me the first time and cannot find it anywhere

A while back, I ran into a guy named MorrisonMonster. He has a Yoshi with potential, but his outlook on how he is why I prefer to stay away from him.

I kid you not that he said I should fear high rank people with stats to which respond with a "I care on their skills not rank and stats". He literally added that why he's considered good. Because of his rank, winning ratio, and stats. I. Literally. Facepalmed.

Pardon the Pocky Yoshi gossip rant.

Anyways, I responded to a salty scrub long ago with some SCV dialogue. By the name of Aliasengine.

When I beat him, he whined in text on me using only one move with Asty. The bullrush.

I respond with: Are you in pain? (Pyrrha line)

He gave me a lecture on good players could use different moves and win.

I respond with: You're a good fighter, but I'm a superb one. (Patroklos line)

He responds with I shouldn't be tooting my horn if that's all I can do.

I respond with: Why fight me if losing is all you can do? (Siegfried line)

He responds with another salty lecture on me using only bullrush

I respond with: I had expected far better. (Siegfried line)

He responds with a passive line that states all you can do is spam to win

I respond with: I'm sorry, I have no choice. (Pyrrha line)

The end.

Oh god that scrub, he came into one of my lobbys a while back, everyone there bodied him, he started bitching and then i kicked him, he comes back just to say "you are all pathetic" and leaves.

That makes me feel like spamming gestures on Second Life. In fact, I need to get a full bank of Soul Calibur quotes to create Second Life gestures with... x3

Tales From The Scrubby Crypt: Episode 1: Numbers

Scene: Player match, 3 person room (weird I know)

"All u do is spam 66A"
"You know the notations? Someone who's bothered to do that shouldn't be complaining about spam"
"I no the numbers cuz Im not retarded"
His friend "I don't know the numbers :(
"Well, it seems we have reached an impass." (don't even know what that means)
"Ur not retarded"
"But u said i was!"
"Indeed. You said he was."
"Shut up spammer"
"No! Hes nice to me! you arent anymore!"
"Did all the power go to his head?"
"yeah he got really good and stopped playin wit me"
"That's too bad"
"Come on I play wit u all the time"
"This is the first time u have in weeks!"
"Come on ("Gamertag"... Come on you expect me to memorize them?), let's leave
"No... Ill stay"
"Good Girl"
*Leaves*

Apparently I found some kind of Soul Calibur abusive relationship.

Also, winning with Aeon is fun sometimes.

"No! No one loses to Aeon!"
"You wanna go again?"
*We fight I win*
"Come on! Why do I keep losing to the worst guy in the game?"

He was using ZWEI, by the way.

"You think a fire breathing dragon is the worst char in the game?"
"That's what everyone says."
"I WILL HAVE THEIR HEADS!"
*I leave*

9081_449437781764012_1598912832_n.jpg

Is online getting worse?

I can barely complete matches with people. I haven't had a long, unbroken string of matches for some time now. Is it my connection?

Is online getting worse?

I can barely complete matches with people. I haven't had a long, unbroken string of matches for some time now. Is it my connection?
If you're on xbox, i'll tell you no, the online is the same terrible community it has always been, at least since I started playing. The only thing is now the NY GC (the only populated one at any given time EVER) is about 98% populated with erotic weeaboo teens spouting off into rants and drama in the open lobby. They don't even make lounges or anything which annoys me personally.

PS3, I don't know, i'm only on xbox but I would assume it's equal to some degree.

It seems lke the servers are worse than ever.
I can't complete most matches I play and I can barely join rooms. I'm usually 3/4 bars with everyone but Euro users.

Edit: playstation only.

On XBL I dont have much of a problem with the connection, even a 1 bar sometimes can go pretty smoothly. As far as the weaboos on GC NY im on usually late and I don't see many weeabos banging each other.

Is online getting worse?

Depends on who I play. Against Xeph in Nevada, it's pretty consistent and doesn't D/C often. Against Partisan or Hussler over in Bumfuck, Canada, I have the same problem as you.

Online is almost dead for Europeans. I face of like the same 3 people a day. Then I got to fight US players and man the lag at times is annoying.

Back