The AMAZING SC5 Online General Discussion Thread

Online is almost dead for Europeans. I face of like the same 3 people a day. Then I got to fight US players and man the lag at times is annoying.
That may just be le xbox for Euros. Over here on PSN, I'm fighting more people than I would care to from Brittishland, Germanly, Sveeduhn, Speign, Eeetuhli and so on. D: I guess PS3 might be the bigger system there like Japan?

There's this guy on PSN, jinx20. He always makes a room called "no spam, no high levels." I like to join his games because he gets angry and screams into his mic at me. He always lets me play once though. Now it's a game for me in which I pick a random character and try to win without getting kicked. Today I went with Leixia. He kicked me for "spamming throws" and called me a scrub.

The rooms I've seen online are:

Creations
Anime and creations (This one is WIERDLY common)
Let's have fun
mics
mics and creations
lag=kick
spam=kick
spam/Natsu=Kick
No Natsu (Oh these are fun)
No throws
No lows (I'm serious)
No A's B's C's
No high level
No spammers
No Night/Asta
COME AT ME BRO!
RO's=kick

Hell, I've even seen someone enforcing a rule that you're not allowed to attack after a guard break!

Basically all you have to do is guess any character or game mechanic and someone has made a room banning them/that. Post any scrubby room names you guys find.

I might make a room called "kick=kick" and boot anyone who makes use of the K button.
You forgot "b=boot" and "a=asskicking"
Asskicking of course being your ass gets kicked out of the lobby.
You don't want to even go to "g="

Is online getting worse?

I can barely complete matches with people. I haven't had a long, unbroken string of matches for some time now. Is it my connection?
I don't think so I have the same problem...before even 1 bars matchs would stand until the end, now =/ well you see 3 bars disconnects...

How does it do that if you don't mind me asking?
I don't know the technical details, (I imagine that since party chat's independent of the games it takes up additional resources however) but I have noticed that people complain about lag *a lot* if I play them while I'm in party chat with other people. It's extra insidious since It's usually one sided lag since I don't notice on my side.

andur can't even play me if I'm in party chat the connection gets so bad for example. We're usually a tolerable 3 bar otherwise.

Geegee to Wandrian and I had a lot of fun Super Freaking with Voldrage.

WHO IS AFRICAN OLDMAN!!!!!????

Far as I know, he's some creepy dude who makes skimpy Leixia clones. He's not that great a player as he usually goes for low attacks and is very easy to predict. Not only that but I guess he's trying to appeal and impress the tween players that go into his room and instantly kicks anyone who beats him; either that or he just idles there and doesn't play. I don't know what his deal is (he is on Pyruss' FL, ask him), but he seems like a creepy old pervert.

Are we gonna invade Bangkok now? Cuz I wouldnt mind sparring with everyone xD but damn I haven't used Player Match alot, cept when I fought Reave (Fun as hell and I learned so much xD) but GC is where I am usually at, watching weaboo's argue and cyber or just Random fights and pissing off ppl with Le bello xD

Back