The AMAZING SC5 Online General Discussion Thread

For all I know, it plays fine. Maybe you could incorporate some meter stuff in your games, but imho that's a minor. The guy would probably eat your CE if you whipped it out.

For all I know, it plays fine. Maybe you could incorporate some meter stuff in your games, but imho that's a minor. The guy would probably eat your CE if you whipped it out.
Eating the second hit of 66[ A] was me trying to buffer in a CE. >w< Otherwise I don't know where or how to use meter,outside maybe GI's.
Hitconfirming 22AA is probably a big thing I need to work on, and not getting aG twitch fests when I go for agA.

Eating the second hit of 66[ A] was me trying to buffer in a CE. >w< Otherwise I don't know where or how to use meter,outside maybe GI's.
Hitconfirming 22AA is probably a big thing I need to work on, and not getting aG twitch fests when I go for agA.

Hit the Nighty SA now. Me don't know Nighty well..... >.<;

How mad did they get? =D
Well since they was bitching I told them I'm running nobody but Maxi from now on. The first guy pulled out the thunder god drum CaS Yoshi after getting wrecked a few time and I was still blocking his lows, punishing and avoiding his other stuff. He then got booted.

The other guy was like "Why do you keep doing 6A+B for a punish? I know Maxi has other moves that would work." I explained to him the only other moves I had for a punish was attacks that did much less damage so if you're gonna keep giving me -16 I'm gonna keep taking my best punish for -16. After the entire match of me calling out every attack he got quiet and tried to sneak out during a match with someone else. Sent him a lil QQ? msg afterwards.

33B and its BE variant are fun if you like to rush into a throw/mid mixup, 4KK BE is great, GS K BE is that unholy awesome combo ender/ring out tool that can never be overused. 2 B+K BE does not exist, it's a lie.

33B and its BE variant are fun if you like to rush into a throw/mid mixup, 4KK BE is great, GS K BE is that unholy awesome combo ender/ring out tool that can never be overused. 2 B+K BE does not exist, it's a lie.
His BEs seem kinda useless in some MUs. Against Omega they seem terrible, to me at least. Using 33B on my Omega = free CE, and the BE version isn't too hard to JG and stab. 4KK BE is great as a punisher, but otherwise, second his gets TC'd. GS K BE is great, but using it in non-guaranteed set-ups will just get you punished if the opponent knows the MU.
Also, failed CE gets punished by her UB > CE for 140ish damage. Ah, I like that MU :)

Yeah, that's part of why I enjoy it too. I *LOVE* my BEs but literally every single Oprah player I know punishes them flawlessly if I can't force a mixup successfully(I'm pretty sure that dash throw/dash 33B BE mixup wouldn't work offline). And then suddenly it starts feeling much easier when I become paranoid about getting stabbed or CE'd, heheh. At which point I usually end up with malfested labia on my face. They're risky as hell, but used sparingly those BEs do help even the odds by keeping Nightmare in the damage race and forcing ROs with them <3

i don't know where to put hatemail so i'm leaving it here.

from IMTHEBREAST:

"You've been playin like a cheap asshole since you hopped on this game huh? I hope you continue enjoying the hatemail people send ya"

Really? That's it? Here, let me post what he sent me:

Subject: Ahem

Body: Lemme just take my time to tell you how much of a fucking loser you are. In the simplest terms I possibly can since I know you're a fucking idiot
1.) Siegfrieds [sic] the easiest character and is known for being cheap
-Just from this fact, 95 percent of your wins are fake, cheap, and mean nothing, they took no skill and you did not earn any of it, sorry but its [sic] true, asshole.

And any future contact with you will be a re-search or an auto quit.
Now take back your game, and never play again you degenerate.

i don't know where to put hatemail so i'm leaving it here.

from IMTHEBREAST:

"You've been playin like a cheap asshole since you hopped on this game huh? I hope you continue enjoying the hatemail people send ya"
Geesh. Thebreast's stroke.

I played some dude named angel_wing1. I picked A.Pat and he beat me by mashing B with NM. It was dumb, but whatever, I can man up and take my losses. Next time I played him I picked Pyrrha and stabbed him to death, then he kicked me from his room.

me: gg
aw1: would've been better if u didn't spam
me: you didn't have a problem with it when you were winning
aw1: u were the only 1 spamming
me: watch the replay when you played NM against me
aw1: nm is different its hard not to spam with him pyrrha is a different story

I don't really care if you want to mash B all day, but don't complain about after I beat you doing the same thing.

Natsu is broken, too short, pussy

Too short

Jackie-chan-meme.png

Back