The AMAZING SC5 Online General Discussion Thread

I've just found a fun fact with my soul-link in SC5.

I have 367h of SC5, Ring has 893h (so more than twice as much) - however, I have 748 RO-wins whereas he only got 408. And I have 1160 guard burst, and he's only 900. Thank you Leixia. =)
I have 45 hours clocked in on my PS3 and I already have more than twice as many just guards as you. Stay free to my execution. :P

I have 45 hours clocked in on my PS3 and I already have more than twice as many just guards as you. Stay free to my execution. :P
I know I'm a scrub. I can only win with RO and Guard Bursts. T_T
Maybe one day I'll be as good as you are. :-)

IMG_20121230_223250_612_zps615c5ed1.jpg

Is anyone noticing a lot of fake gamer girl players on XBL? These people name themselves crap like "divine gamergurl" or "sexynerdgirl". Fucking weird.

The G.I.R.L/girl scrub
To put it simply, their excuse is waving the fact they are a girl. But at times, it could be a G.I.R.L.(Guy in real life) trying to hide their identity via posing as a lady online. Sometimes, they can be nastiest scrubs around. Not only do they happen to be extremely bitchy, but they expect you to go easy on them and at times have a combination of the typical scrub archetypes. What makes them different from them is of course them flashing they're a girl or a G.I.R.L(but they don't tell you that).

Pardon this necro-advertisement from where this came from.

Dr Pepper FTW refused to fight me and somehow managed to convince the entire global colosseo that I was a Quitter and no one would fight me. I must tell you. I am in fact, as you say "mad bro".

images
311241024217502090_YKOsiDux_b.jpg

Scenario: Coming off my 13th ranked win in a row, I felt good. I come across a Nightmare player with a 14 streak to his name. I think "This is gunna be guuud"

Naturally, I fucked up all my combos, forgot to try my gimmicks, fell for things over and over, yeah.

It boiled down to the final round, where we each were down to where guts would have kicked in. Like I mentioned how I was fucking up, I tried to do WR B after ducking the second hit of Nighty's 4K BE and got smacked for it.

I was about to send him a GG message, but almost immediately after, I get a message saying "You know what the funny part is? You probably think you're good."

I don't get it. It's just like when It's down to the deciding low kick in the final round and people say they "Stomped me".

Anyone else fight people like that?

^ I like the ones that send salty messages for the rest of the night that accuse you of caring too much about a video game.

I get one guy THE FAT GO BOOM, who rages at me because I took time to learn the game while he mashes. Almost immediately after I play that guy, I get an invite from some other dude.

I always just respond to the inv with "Who are you?" He never responds, so I never bother with it further.

Returned to the game earlier this week after a month long break. Got two funny massages (IMO) within the first couple of days:

1) I beat this guys and he sends me a massage saying that I'm "afraid of losing." I asked him to clarify since it got me genuinely curious. My w/l hovers around 40% and I literally only play Zwei and Dampierre so I kinda disagree, but I guess that we're the worst at evaluating ourselves.

2) I fought about 10 Xibas in a row, none of them were all that good. Seriously, it was my best winning streak ever. Is he getting more popular or something? Anyways, one sends the message: "Two moves dick face?" I tell him that it's his own fault for sitting there and taking those two moves (Who lets Zwei's 66A+B hit them several times in a row?) and he tells me "REALLY KILL YOURSELF!!!" I suggested that he chill the hell out and that it's just a game, but he hasn't responded.

Ahhhh, what a relief it is to be back.

Anyone else fight people like that?

I fought against this guy who was an A rank Voldo user. I pick Viola. It was a really close game and he won. Then he sends a message.

Guy: Fucking spammer

"Well damn O_o " I thought to myself. So I decide to play around a bit. *Sorry bout the vulgarity heading your way.*

Me: Yes fuck me, I know you'll like it x3

Guy: why don't u go fuck urself? im getting sick of spammers like u. U don't deserve to win.

Me: Yes please keep replying. Its making me hot *wink wink*....in case you haven't guessed yet I'm not taking you seriously. Quit wasting my time.

Guy: You know what? I am wasting my time. You're obviously retarded. You're a waste of space. The world would be a better place without retards like you. I hope you kill yourself.

And then I got blocked. I lol'd.

Sometimes I get bored and go on Ranked for a few matches. I am still a C rank because I don't often go on ranked, so therefore people underestimate me and end up losing. Most A ranks I play against certainly are not in deserving of their rank; most of them play terribly. That said, there are a few A ranks which actually reflect upon their skill in the game.

Ranking is entirely down to how much people have grinded in that mode. I think you can get up to A rank even if your win rate is about 50%. So yeah, it doesn't matter. =]

Although I've wasted enough time on the mode to hit A1, I still hit up ranked since that's the best way to guarantee a quick match that is definitely at least 4+ bars.

Back