The Best Amy player

Bootyclap

[09] Warrior
in the whole Soul Calibur community is Mgvfinest acoording to him. He is on my friend's list and a VERY GOOD player and all, but does the majority also agree that he is the best amy. Hes won alot of tourneys and stuff, and I would definately vouche for him saying he is one of the better(best i have personally playn) amy, but when do you get to the point that you say your the best? Anybody else think he is the best Amy? Anybody who does agree? Please Discuss.

I just basically want discussion on whether he is the best amy. No flaming unless it is relevant to some kind of point.

Who is Mgvfinest? Does he go to any offline tournaments? Sounds like someone online just trying to talk big to me.

let's have him fight my Amy and see who's better >: P

but it doesn't really matter. it's not like you get some kind of award for being the "best Amy player".

I've never heard of the dude and I'm an Amy player. I am also interested in knowing which tournaments this guy has won and videos of him playing maybe.

He plays online.

I know him in a friendly manner.

I'm surprised he says things like that.
I've invited him here on more than one occation.

It would be fun to play with him in an offline setting.

Best Amy I've played offline is STD, he got 2nd at SB3, taking out Mick, and RTD's Algol along the way. He also got 5th at NEC.

http://ca.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=std+soulcalibur

Other great Amy's worth mentioning would be Cordy, who I've never played but he won 1st place at KiT beating wing_zero. Another is Alex J, again who I've never played but I'm sure is good, and thugish_pond, who I've only played once at NEC. I'm sure there are others that I'm forgetting too.

As for the best online Amy I've played, it would probably be SaigoShinobi on Xbox Live.

kura-x said:
but it doesn't really matter. it's not like you get some kind of award for being the "best Amy player".
This is true, and it's hard to say who is the best anyways unless we get them all in one room, but it's good to know who some of the best are, so that upcoming Amy players know who to look for and can learn from their vids.

Ackh, teacher.

Um, he's ex-DOA... I think he used to (or still does, I dunno) a lot of online tournaments.

It is what it is, though. I think I'll have to be the "guy repping it offline".

Best: Damien

Top: Cordy, STD, IceKid

Other good ones: Shinobi (actually plays her "properly" imo), same with Rickstah

Gave up to go on to win multiple Street Fighter 2 HD Remix tournaments: Syxx

If I happen to place at regionals that will be my last hurrah. :)

Nobody is easy mode.

... trust me on that one. Nobody in this game is a win button.

Even with Hilde, you still have to work. There's still thinking involved.

I looked for insta-win buttons. There weren't any.

Back