The Best Guest Character Idea EVAR!

Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes from G.I. Joe.

Why?

They both have swords, they have skills like others in the game (SS has teleportation like Yoshimitsu and SE uses explosives like Taki) and plus, they're just plain badass.

ye the kratos idea sounds most likely and i think the turtles should have their own game with rocksteady, beebop n shredder etc that would be cool. ill probably sound like an ass here but id like to see half the ff7 cast, im sick of seeing goofy ass'd clouds and sephi's with tiny swords. although a religious figures installment would be good, but i think ive mentioned somewhere before, this game needs THUNDERCATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

even though I know this would never happen...

back when SCII came out, I always thought that Ryu Hayabusa would have been far more appropriate and much more fun than Spawn

am I right or am I right?

Well, some characters that could have a interesting gameplay, Dante (maybe they will accept now ^^ (they should) ) Master Chief with a Beam Sword (d'uh haven't though of that huh?) or maybe... SPIDER MAN! SHOOTING WEBS AT PEOPLES THEN GRABING THEM! Then we find a way to kick their ass and enjoy the noob massacre >=D

i was just browsing random threads then noticed a guy had ashley riot as his avatar, which immediately made me think, holy shit that guy would be perfect, vagrant story has a deserved reputation and is reveared by lesser rpg chumps, so putting his face on the cover gritting his teeth at mitsurugi could potentially arouse the interest of the thousands of people that have played it and loved it, some of the 100,000 people that bought it within the first 20 days of release? and that was a game that people tended to remember as it looked and felt so different from from anything else.

i can just see him sticking a sword in lizardmans gut and then punching him in the face before kicking him off it sending him to the ground and finally stomping on him just to be sure :)

ashley riot is both brutal and graceful, he has everything a guest character needs.

i reackon the fans of vagrant story would definitely pay to see their hero come back in modern graphics and this way namco could net alot of hardcore rpg players that would normally not have much interest in SCV

Eizo is the perfect choice. Hayabusa and Prince of Persia would also be good.

BUT... Why isn't this in the casual forums?

Bayonetta would kick everyone's ass

juss sayin'

Maybe 1500's Bayonetta wasn't as tough as 2000's Bayonetta. >_> <_<
She would fit the time and the theme, though, and Bayonetta would probably go after SC and SE just for shits and giggles... XD And they could nerf her a bit. Her critical edge could be like, witch time for a second or so...
She could work.

Maybe 1500's Bayonetta wasn't as tough as 2000's Bayonetta. >_> <_<
She would fit the time and the theme, though, and Bayonetta would probably go after SC and SE just for shits and giggles... XD And they could nerf her a bit. Her critical edge could be like, witch time for a second or so...
She could work.

Of course she would.

In a game that combines fantasy and stripperific, of course she would.

Bayonetta: You want to touch me? -CE activates, Witch Time + Witch Weave-

Back