[-- The Delusions of Online Insults --]

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, he was the correct term.

And if by entertainingly active you mean going through threads and statuses trying to cause pointless arguments probably due to either his own insecurity or lack of anything better to do, then yes. I can 100% promise you that you are the only one who thinks this way about Catman... It's not even about being open or sensitive, he posts stupid things trying to win pointless arguments.

There are ways to be entertaining aside from being obnoxious...
Probably everyone else whose following her as well. You just happen to be on the bad side for Idk what reason. Also, nobodies saying you have to participate in this thread. So why come if you think its pointless yourself? I reckon its to troll & start a flame war.

Probably everyone else whose following her as well. You just happen to be on the bad side for Idk what reason. Also, nobodies saying you have to participate in this thread. So why come if you think its pointless yourself? I reckon its to troll & start a flame war.
Possibly because this thread was made directly towards me?... And 90% of the forum must be on the bad side then because I'm clearly not the only one who thinks this.

Possibly because this thread was made directly towards me?... And 90% of the forum must be on the bad side then because I'm clearly not the only one who thinks this.
Your just taking it too seriously. What are the chances of people not doing this shit what the threads called? You aren't the only one, I'm one of those guys who boast & talk a lot of shit while gaming. That's just our nature to make our world funnier then it is. Nothing wrong about that. You can't have negative feelings in the online world, or you'll just end up being a whinny, sensitive, pussy. Not saying you are one, just saying you gotta let go of the negative feelings. Cause assholes like me won't give a rats ass.

Your just taking it too seriously. What are the chances of people not doing this shit what the threads called? You aren't the only one, I'm one of those guys who boast & talk a lot of shit while gaming. That's just our nature to make our world funnier then it is. Nothing wrong about that. You can't have negative feelings in the online world, or you'll just end up being a whinny, sensitive pussy. Not saying you are one, just saying you gotta let go of the negative feelings. Cause assholes like me won't give a rats ass.
Well considering that this thread was made literally minutes after an argument he started on my status, it's completely directed to me. No one is being sensitive either, I'm just calling catman out on his nonsense. As I said before, how he's still not banned from the forums is beyond me, he does this all the time. And if you don't care then why reply?

Well considering that this thread was made literally minutes after an argument he started on my status, it's completely directed to me. No one is being sensitive either, I'm just calling catman out on his nonsense. As I said before, how he's still not banned from the forums is beyond me, he does this all the time. And if you don't care then why reply?
Not care as in you being an asshole for an example. This is different, however. I'm just trying to help you to quit complaining about her. You don't need to hunt her down & try & crush her with threats of being banned. She's not that harmful at all. There's also the option to ignore if you are really not in for it.

Not care as in you being an asshole for an example. This is different, however. I'm just trying to help you to quit complaining about her. You don't need to hunt her down & try & crush her with threats of being banned. She's not that harmful at all. There's also the option to ignore if you are really not in for it.
How am I hunting her down by coming to a thread that as I said three times as of now, was directed specifically to me? Stop trying to damage control already, especially when you don't even know what's going on.

And the ignoring part is actually going well, I already put him under "ignore" not too long ago.

How am I hunting her down by coming to a thread that as I said three times as of now, was directed specifically to me? Stop trying to damage control already, especially when you don't even know what's going on.

And the ignoring part is actually going well, I already put him under "ignore" not too long ago.
Problem solved. No need for you to come to this thread, or reply to her & say mean shit in return. Which is exactly why I said hunting her down. Lol, your over reacting now.

Problem solved. No need for you to come to this thread, or reply to her & say mean shit in return. Which is exactly why I said hunting her down. Lol, your over reacting now.
I wasn't overreacting at all, I was responding to you because you kept the conversation going... I had stopped until you jumped into something you knew nothing about.

I wasn't overreacting at all, I was responding to you because you kept the conversation going... I had stopped until you jumped into something you knew nothing about.
Like you coming over here to be an asshole when you should of left it alone after solving the problem using the ignore option? Right, I must be imagining things. Until next time...

Like you coming over here to be an asshole when you should of left it alone after solving the problem using the ignore option? Right, I must be imagining things. Until next time...
As I said, I ignored the problem and moved on until you had replied... So yeah, you must be imagining things.

No, he was the correct term.

And if by entertainingly active you mean going through threads and statuses trying to cause pointless arguments probably due to either his own insecurity or lack of anything better to do, then yes. I can 100% promise you that you are the only one who thinks this way about Catman... It's not even about being open or sensitive, he posts stupid things trying to win pointless arguments.

There are ways to be entertaining aside from being obnoxious...

*Slow clap* *slow clap* Bravo! Bravo!

You're pretty quick to throw personal insults, especially since I've never asked for you to validate how you claim to be an MMA trainee / bodybuilder / ex-Military. Lol.

You don't see this topic as educational, because it's offensive to you, because you fit the criteria. I hit your personification on the head, it's not about "winning" arguments, it's about establishing the proper thought aspects. (You should already know this) where as you can 'argue' that the sky is purple, I can 'argue' that it's actually blue. Your illogical views vs facts isn't an argument, it's just you being stubborn! Lol, thanks a lot for stopping by sunny-D! >:]

Edit: I didn't really mock your behavior, I simply diagnosed it and asked hypothetical questions like "So by your rules, if a buff guy insulted you online, it's okay because he's stronger than you?" That question caught you completely off guard.... because you realized the irony of what you said.

Last edited:

THANK YOU DEX-SAMA!! =DD

You have to know, Omega assumes this topic is directed towards him, because he fits the bill so perfectly! xD

Of course I don't think anyone should be banned, like you said DEX, just ignore them. I'm actually glad if a dumb / crazy person ignores me, because then they won't ever respond to me, and I won't ever have to bother reading it! ^__^;;;;;;

THANK YOU DEX-SAMA!! =DD

You have to know, Omega assumes this topic is directed towards him, because he fits the bill so perfectly! xD

Of course I don't think anyone should be banned, like you said DEX, just ignore them. I'm actually glad if a dumb / crazy person ignores me, because then they won't ever respond to me, and I won't ever have to bother reading it! ^__^;;;;;;
Might as well just ignore him. He doesn't know when to give up when he knows he's lost. Oh well, the light of hope is gone from his face.

Don't flame people like that on the forum please. Go to a PM if you wish to discuss something with that person.

Edit: In fact, what the hell is this thread? Definitely not flame baiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back