The First Fan fiction post! ;D

Hey that sounds pretty good. It's always allot of fun to include yourself in the SC universe. I'm currently working on a fanfic also that's almost done. It takes place during the Chronicles, which means I'm in it. ^^

I don't get to go online as often as I would like since I don't really have my own lap top. But I'd like to read your fanfic. I'm planning to post a link of mine here also. I'm also in the fanfiction website too.

I wish I had as much time to write though, I envy you. I'm always distracted by my folks in doing stuff for them among other things, and wish I had time for myself as a writer and artist. Writing is very relaxing and enjoyable, and it's awesome when you can create a world where you're the hero of the story. It's allot of fun and inspiring and also helps in bringing out all the great qualities that you possess as an individual, and being able to express who you are to others through writing and other medias of creativity. I can't wait to check out your story. I still got allot of catching up on messages and mails since I've been away for awhile. Nice to meet you. ^^

That sounds great! its always nice to spend time writing. Thank you. Looking forward to read yours soon.

Oh you have done? Thank you so much, I'm glad that you liked that one although I never did finish it properly ^.^" Thank you again! :D

Oh yeah I've read that story, it was awesome. Loved how you portrayed the characters there. "Sweet shot of Revenge" is a very interesting story. Hey, while I was typing, I misspelled the title of your story here and before I made the corrections realized that I typed, "Sweat Shop of Revenge" XD

Hi! I finally got to read your first chapter and after reading it, I took my time to write my review of your chapter. I enjoy sharing feedbacks. It's always interesting to journey into the author's world and understand that world as the author sees it. I use my own imagination to picture it as you wrote it. Reading is always allot of fun. ^^

I'm trying to decide whether I should post my fanfic here or simply provide a link. I'm still juggling between the two. ...Eh well, anyway, I enjoyed the read. I also read your profile page too. I feel the same way about writing. It is certainly a form of self expression, and understand how exciting it is to be able to write a story of yourself in an adventure that one could only dream or hope to do. It really is an awesome thing. ^^

Just shared some more reviews of your fanfic. I like to take my time reading every chapter. And sometimes I go over the previous one as a quick recap so I can keep track of the stories progress. It's easy to forget stuff during busy days. I just finished reading chapter 7 and wrote my review of it. For some chapters I've wrote some helpful advice that I hope will help you for your future fanfics. ^^

I just finished reading your fanfic. It was an enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing your dreams. I used to write stories of my dreams allot also. Though recently, I don't have many dreams like I used to, but the stories I write are modivated by my own experience. I already posted my fanfic here. I had a bit of trouble copy and pasting here so after my 10th chapter, I provided a link to my fanfiction account. Well, hope you enjoy my fanfic as well. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it. ^^

Back