The genius of the web

Fail. I got this
5991_4_01.jpg

when i was thinking of Skulduggery Pleasant
skul_straight.gif

I dont get it... all I get are empty speech bubbles... and the website runs like shit...

Okay... I got it working... and it guessed Kamina from Gurren Lagaan correctly... and Belldandy from Ah! Megumi-sama

And Keyser Soze from The Usual Suspects...

However it got Van Vargas de Fanel wrong (The Vision of Escaflowne)... guess Prince Rurik from Guild Wars... the second time, he guessed Mugen from Samurai Champloo... and then Seiya from Saint Seiya... I dont think Van is in his directory.

Damn, it got me... ._.

It guessed my girlfriend when I was thinking of Amy.

That thing's really good...

Was just traying Maximus Decimus Meridius... it guessed Alucard (Helsing)... when one of the questions was "Is your character animated", and I answered no. He got it right the second time though.

I just got some weird questions:
1. Am I too stupid to guess who your character is?
2. Would you still be alive if your character didn't exist?

It guessed right on Rena Lanford and Kadaj but was stumped on Iroha (Samurai Showdown)

Maybe I need to pick some really obscure stuff.

EDIT: Stumped it on Malin (KOF) and Hinata (Rival Schools)

He was right with Shana, Kurama, RedXIII, zeratul, and Yoda.

He was wrong on:
Michael J.Fox (Seth Green)
Tom Ridge (Joe Biden)
Hitler (Van Gogh)
Hugh Laurie (I Forget)

Hes not doing well on Non-Fiction.

this is awesome
Right on Gina Carrano, Tony Montana, Xianghua, Arnold, Putin, Shawn Johnson,

Missed on Maury Povich (Anthony Bourdain), John Cena (Joe Jonas), Jeff Hardy (Eli Hana)

I am amused

Lol this is pretty fun

He got Calvin, Tifa, Cloud and Saber ( from fate/stay night ) all right but got Hobbes wrong D: i got charmander instead lol..

Heh Drizzle when i was going for Amy and i got Tira instead :/

The thing is... everytime someoen takes the test, and fills in the name for the incorrect answer. It adds that person to the database. So even though he doesn't know the person today, he may know them tommorow. Genius system actually.

Hmm, interestingly it got Kamio Misuzu from Air. Though in my opinion, there weren't nearly enough questions asked to actually get it down to any sort of specificity. Pretty much it somehow sorted it from blond female anime characters that wear school uniforms and doesn't have siblings. Failed on Minagi from the same series, though the questions for that are really hard considering her story.

Part of it though is luck, since the questions it asks are sort of random. I have definitely seen questions that would have easily narrowed down the answer in other tries, but the computer ends up wasting its questions on not very useful stuff. The way to trick it is to find someone similar to a famous character because the way the algorithm works. The same principle holds for niche genres. If your character is representative of something, chances are he will get it, which is probably why he got Misuzu.

Back