The Many Logos of 8WAYRUN (by ExMachina)

Jaxel

Administrator
All these logos have been made by ExMachina. I would like to thank her for her work, as well as having to deal with my insane demands and specific requirements that I keep asking of her... I am posting these here in case you wish to use them for something. These images are all extremely high resolution, and I have PSDs with their highest quality.

Open Graph (OG) logo with abbreviated text (for Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc)

exm-logo-square-og.png

Original logos with abbreviated text

exm-logo-square-blue.png

exm-logo-square-red.png

New wide logo with extended text (looks ugly with abbreviated text if you ask me)

exm-logo-wide-shade.png

exm-logo-wide-flat.png

exm-logo-wide-hires.png

New tall logo with extended text (looks ugly with abbreviated text if you ask me)

exm-logo-tall-shade.png

exm-logo-tall-flat.png

exm-logo-tall-hires.png

Last edited:
All these logos have been made by ExMachina. I would like to thank her for her work, as well as having to deal with my insane demands and specific requirements that I keep asking of her... I am posting these here in case you wish to use them for something. These images are all extremely high resolution, and I have PSDs with their highest quality.

Jaxel/EXM,

Any chance of me getting a vector copy of the 8wr logos? I'm trying to engrave them in some clear plexi bottoms for arcade sticks, and although I can snag vectors from the bitmaps, I was wondering if I could get a truly clean copy from you guys.

Thanks!

To be brutally hones I don't really like the logo that's always at the top of the page now. But all of the others are absolutely fucking epic. I set one as a wallpaper on my iPad and it looks awesome.

Back