The most creative thread title: hi

Delloso

[10] Knight
Hello everyone, hope you guys are fine. I'm a new member, but I've been playing sc5 for a while now, met and fought many of you, most probably don't remember me. I'm a Raph main looking to improve.

Hopefully I can have productive conversations here, I've given up talking about sc5 with angry youtubers and facebookers who don't even give this game a chance and proceed on complaining about Taki and Talim or whatever they're complaining about now.Sorry for the rant

Hey and welcome to 8wr! I suggest checking out the Raphael Forum if you have not already :). We are glad to have you! I'm sure you will love it here haha. And again, Welcome!
Oh, I have checked it, countless times :). Pretty much everything I know about this game I got from there. Thanks for the kind words

Hello everyone, hope you guys are fine. I'm a new member, but I've been playing sc5 for a while now, met and fought many of you, most probably don't remember me. I'm a Raph main looking to improve.

Hopefully I can have productive conversations here, I've given up talking about sc5 with angry youtubers and facebookers who don't even give this game a chance and proceed on complaining about Taki and Talim or whatever they're complaining about now.Sorry for the rant

It's all right, don't worry about the haters of SCV. Worry about yourself and those who share your passion. Should you run into haters, just let them....well....hate. Anyways, welcome and hope to see you around.

Back