The Notional Team Critical Edge Thread

Ninjaguy446

[14] Master
Welcome to The Notional Team Critical Edge Thread! Got any great ideas? Think you have the best Team Critical Edge? As the title says, this is a place to post your Team Critical Edge ideas! Emphasis on the Team part. Team. Team.... Imagine a world where a Soul Calibur version of Tekken Tag Tournament 2 was in development. What Team Critical Edges would you like to see? Here a few I'd like to see...

Viola/Zwei
Viola starts her CE and while the opponent is stuck in the orb, Zwei summons Ein. Ein then punches the opponent in to the air and Viola sends her orb up with them. The orb does a 44A BE type attack but it's continuous and it kinda looks like Ivy's CE. After a bunch of hits (like 10), Viola slams the orb down like during ORB 2A+B and says, "Ridiculous.." while Zwei shakes his head.

Natsu/Leixia
Leixia starts off her CE except after she hits them, they fly a bit higher in the air and Natsu starts her CE. Then, while in the air with the opponent, Natsu grabs their legs and chucks them towards Leixia. Leixia dodges out of the way before she gets hit and the opponent hits the ground. The screen pans to Natsu and Leixia both doing what Leixia does after her CE (>*-*).

So, what are your ideas?

How about Pyrrha Omega/Edge Master?
So Omega stabs her opponent in the chest, lifts them into the air and then screams "GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!" while she yanks out her sword and sends them flying even higher in the air. Admittedly, this is basically identical to Oprah's current CE; the only difference is that throughout the entire animation, you can hear Edge Master constantly repeating "YULAC YULAC YULAC" in the background.

Siggy/Hilde
Hilde starts off with her deadly CE but after stabbing you multiple times, she'll leap away and shout, "For our love honor!
Siggy lets out his manly roar in the background and sends his ice wave towards the opponent. Hilde then lectures Siggy. "Where's your passion? Freeze them like you mean it!"
And then Siegfried had to hit them with a second CE but let's scratch that since it'd be broken and he'll get nerfed to whiff even more.

Dampierre/Cervy Beards
After successfully guard impacting an attack, he cunningly drops between the opponents legs and Le Bello proceeds to kicks them into the air and calls himself a genius. Before the opponent hits the ground, Cervy Beards adds more salt onto the wound like the evil pirate he is and shoots them while shouting, "Now you die! Die! Die!" In their finishing pose, we see Dampierre and Cervy Beards laugh and adjust their stylish hats.

Omega Pyrrha/Tira
After stabbing them in the back like what she did to Zwei stomach, she raises them up and screams the same way before throwing them into the air. Tira chucks her ring blade up and let it slice the opponent (laws of physics don't apply apparently) before grabbing it as it falls back towards her and lets out a whistle. "You're much much better than that faker!"
In gloomy side, she'll say, "You have more darkness in your one pinkie than that faker."

Maxi/Leixia
Maxi quickly adjusts his hair before getting serious. "Don't mess up my hair! No mercy!" Breaking ribs and internal organs as he unleashes three strong moves, he is surprised when Leixia runs forward and shouts, "Don't mess up Lord Maxi's hair!" She launches them up, cuts them while pretty flower petals rains down from out of nowhere before winking at Maxi as she ends it. "I've gotten your revenge for you Lord Maxi."

*Maxi asks where did the flower petal comes from. Lexia replies some French dude taught her that having random flower petals down on you makes the CE flashy. Maxi immediately thinks of Raphael's girly CE.

(>^.^) Will do more later.

*Maxi asks where did the flower petal comes from. Lexia replies some French dude taught her that having random flower petals down on you makes the CE flashy. Maxi immediately thinks of Raphael's girly CE.
(>^.^) Will do more later.
Girly? Raphael's petals show how aristocratic and what exquisite taste Raphael has for decor!

Pyrrha/Patroklos
Pyrrha starts her CE but she trips. "Ouch! I'm sorry!". Then, a seething Patroklos places the blame on the opponent and says, "I am JUSTICE!" and punches the opponent in the face with his shield. Pyrrha walks over to the opponent and offers them her hand and when they grab it to get helped up, they are too heavy to be picked up by Pyrrha so she falls and stabs them while on the ground accidentally. "I'm sorry!"

Tira/Nightmare: Nightmare raises his foe up above his head on Soul Edge, then Tira hops on them with her ring blade around her, the victim, and Soul Edge. She does an even naughtier-than-usual hula hoop thing while bursts of energy from Soul Edge are sent through the victim. After a few hits, she leaps off past the top of the screen, Nightmare headbutts the victim into the air, and Tira comes back down landing her knees on the victims chest and riding them in a powerslide maneuver before backflipping off of the victim. Fun! For a fake! / You're next, impostor! Give me your worthless soul, puppet!

Girly? Raphael's petals show how aristocratic and what exquisite taste Raphael has for decor!
Leixia/Raphael
"Now you'll see, the extent of our powers!" Raphael and Leixia drowns their opponents in flower petals that somehow appears from out of nowhere (it must be some kind of vampire power along with the Dvapara Yuga) before doing that cute winking pose. "Flowers will prevail!"
*Lol I don't know, I think that his CE could have been 10X better then his current one. Cuz I hate it lol.*
*And Raph really really needs a woman! Someone... who can hopefully cure him of his malfestation (and craziness). Yes, I'm implying someone here. (>*w*)

Ivy/Voldo (Cuz I can't think of anything else)
Ivy wraps her whip around Voldo's leg and starts swinging him about, launching him an the opponent. Voldo flies up, knocks them down, then launches them in the air. Right when he gets in the air, Ivy's sword breaks apart and starts slashing at them from above, and basically does what her CE usually does in the first place.
Ivy then T-bags them with her breasts, and Voldo T-bags them and does extra damage because he has a god damn spider on his crotch.

Tira/Opyrrha
Tira traps the opponent in her hoop with her and starts spinning them around. Pyrrha then comes up and holds her sword out as the opponent is spinning around and getting the crap slashed out of them. Before Tira lets them go, she kisses them and then pushes them down.

I literally pulled those out of my ass from I don't know where.

Mmm, I think if Voldo and Ivy had an attack together that they'd be forcing their victim to ricochet off their asses repeatedly as some sort of sadistic form of pinball. It'd probably be best to end it in a twisted motorboat: Ivy suffocating them with her boobs with Voldos codpiece forcing their head in place.

...Reading that over, it sounds even less pleasant than when it was just in my head :(

^LMFAO.

Ivy/Omega- Omega stabs her sword in, swings them around and launches them in the sky, then Ivy does an epic laugh and her blade starts shooting through the opponent (like CS) and as the opponent is about to fall down on his back, Omega gets under them and stabs them in the back and finishes them off screaming, GET OUT OF OUR SIGHT, (then Ivy adds) YOU FILTH.

Wow. I did not notice you guys had a team thread already being worked on here. Hm, well, I suppose that this will be helpful. Please, continue your tag Critical Edge ideas. I have another thread on supporting a tag team SC game in this forum to begin with, so this is quite convenient. lol. Might I challenge you all to think of some for the older characters as well?

Dampierre/Cassandra: Damp starts and does his usual CE and then yells now!, then as the opponent is falling you see Cassandra coming straight at them with her butt . Face-> Buttstomp-> Damp doing so weird dance in the background.

Wow. I did not notice you guys had a team thread already being worked on here. Hm, well, I suppose that this will be helpful. Please, continue your tag Critical Edge ideas. I have another thread on supporting a tag team SC game in this forum to begin with, so this is quite convenient. lol. Might I challenge you all to think of some for the older characters as well?

(Apparently I accidentally deleted this, my bad. lol.)

Dampierre/Cassandra: Damp starts and does his usual CE and then yells now!, then as the opponent is falling you see Cassandra coming straight at them with her butt . Face-> Buttstomp-> Damp doing so weird dance in the background.

I forgot about Cassandra's legendary butt stomp. Oh boy, I would get so much hate-mail if I removed that. lol

Voldo/Voldo

and you'd end up with this...

Especially at 1:36
Could'nt have put that in word form?

I propose a CE that involves a combo of Ivy's CE and Violas. It begins like Ivy's normal CE, however, the orb is set in midair, so both CE's are doing small damage simultaneously. Then the orb impales the opponent to the ground while the shards of Ivy's blade follow it.

This may be fun
I see it reeeally flashy but still quick, to not totally kill the rythm

Pat-Pyrrah
Boring tag team flashy combo side by side, ended with double frontal stab (who remind Sophi-Cass in that intro? same camera)

Zwei-Viola
Zwei summon Ein and Viola make her orb become huge, the size of Algol's charged big ball
Ein get "inside" it and then fly straight at opponent tackling him, and at contact the giant orb explode

Sieg-Hilde
Sieg send the opponent in air with a big launcher, Hilde impale him in mid-air and smash him to the ground making him bounce(lil mid air), Sieg end it by hitting with an huge baseball style shot and send him faaar

Night-Tira
Tira start a short slash combo (around 50 dmg) then
Jolly: the opponent remain stunned, Nightmare step in and do his usual grab throat-> explosion move
Gloomy: Tira grab/hug the opponent screaming, Night arrive with an HUGE slash that hit both the opponent (100 dmg) and Tira (50dmg) :D

Cervy-Ivy
They start battle fierce each other from mid-long range, dodging at the same time whips attacks(Cervy) and gun shots(Ivy)... too bad for the opponent he's in the middle of it :D

Xiba-Leixia
They're both so useless that i drop on this
Just some herp derp tag team combo ending with xiba complaining for being hungry and leixia blame on him with classic -whyprojectsoulwantmetagteamwiththatretard- face

Maxi-Natsu
Maxi do a short combo ending with his classic backfist, sending the enemy to Natsu that do a quick slashes combo ending it with the usual explosion that send the opponent vertical in the air... then Maxi hit him in mid air with classic Bruce Lee flying dragon kick, with similar fire effect of Maxi CE

Mitsu-Yoshi
Mitsu go full shoryureppa (if you know SF :D ), basically doing his 66BB and adding a third shoryuken-like attack, launching the opponent high... where he will find Yoshi in his helicopter stance that grab his wrist with the free hand keeping him hanging in mid air.
Then Mitsu go full badass and slice him in mid air with a flame(unblockable style) version of 9A+B

Raph-Viola (Amy :D)
Raph launch his rapier at Viola (to pass it,not to injury), grab and vampire style bite the opponent... Viola attack Raph's back with Amy's SC4 CF 1000 stabs combo... hitting only the enemy, with Raph that laughing vanish just in time with his red mist/necro form

Asta-Voldo
Asta grab opponent face and smah hit on the ground few times, then lift the opponent over his head with both hands and Voldo attack him with and horizontal version of his rolling CE attack, hitting many many times

Aeon-Aeon/DJ
Similar to Aeon's CE but instead one are two flying circle and spitting fire (laser beam in DJ case)

Ezio-Dampierre
CH Ultra by Damp as his normal one.
Damp GI and start talk/cry/implore, move hands to calm the opponent acting like if he should stop because there's no reason to fight... Ezio arrive stealth from behind and execution him assassin style, with Damp run away laughin nervous/scared :D

EM-Kilik
Kilik stun the opponent, EM launch at him his classic staff.
Kilik drop the current weapon and grab hit with one hand, he take away the helmet and then do his SC4 phoenix CF.
He will remain staff style for the rest of the round
-if Kilik was yet using the staff, EM just appear sit down with cross legs, nod at Kilik with the head-

Algol-Elysium
Algol hit the opponent with a launcher, Elysium multiple hit him in mid-air with her normal CE and then Algol's throne smash him to the ground, from here normal Algol's CE... with the difference that when Algol teleport on the throne, Elysium teleport too, sitting on his knees bitch style: like a Boss :D

Alpha-Omega
Boring tag team flashy combo one front one back of the opponent.
All AlphaPat attacks are full of azure SC energy and guess what, all Omega's are full of red SE.
Last big hit they both pass through the opponent(switching side basically) and it generate classic explosion/tornado/spiral of SC/SE mix energy

I got another. Also, try to incorporate removed characters!

Setsuka/Mitsurugi
Setsuka screams that she will avenge her master and Mitsurugi taunts her saying that he's killed too many to remember her master. Setsuka charges from the left and Mitsu from the right and it's kinda like Setsuka's CF. The opponent is in the middle and they get hit by both Mitsurugi and Setsuka's slices.

Elysium\Nightmare: Epitaph of the Fallen
Nightmare stabs the opponent and lift the opponent in the air, Elysium give 10 hit and Nightmare uses Soul Edge to explode the opponent.
Cassandra\APatroklos: Valiant Justice.
Cassandra butt attacks the opponent before he fall in the ground APat hits him with his CE, Ice explosion.
Sophitia\Pyrrha: Shattered Promises
Both do hit the opponent face with the shield and he is stunned, both do 236 B :4, but in different sides.

Ezio-Zwei- Zwei stabs at the opponent,"Zwei-We work ..." As the opponent gets hit a smokebomb comes down"Ezio-In the dark...". Through the dust Ein flies through catching the opponent and throwing them to the ground causing them to be bounced"Zwei-To Serve...". Ezio then proceeds to catch the mid air opponent and bring them to the ground air assassination style. "Ezio-The light!"

Kilik-Edgemaster- Kilik performs the beginning kicks to Xibas CE.Mid air EM Fires Cervantes's gun straight up 2 or 3 times keeping them midair. While this is happening Kilik climbs up his staff, takes it from beneath his feet then finishes Xibas CE. As the enemy is falling EM performs a guard break version of Maxis While rising B knocking them back.

Cervantes-Nightmare-"Feel the true power of Soul Edge!" Nightmare grabs the enemy, then throws them through the air. Cervantes Fires shot which knocks them back towards Nightmare. Nightmare stabs through the enemy on the ground and lightning strikes them(Like his 2+B). Cervantes and his swords port through the air above the enemy. Before Nightmares lightning goes off, Cervantes's swords fall down and stab the enemy. As the lightning strikes, Cervantes fires a powerful shot infused with some of the lightnings power into the enemy.

Back