The Official Create-A-Soul Battle Showcase thread.

all right my dear marsupial, am on xbox anyways, had somewhat like 30 battles against Le Bello in a private room, which was epic, i'll comment in my thread while it is fresh...

We should get an 8WR huge room set up sometime. For now though, Le Bello must go to work. Great battles Vilarcane! Le Bello has a lot of improvements to make to my characters, a lot of which were unfinished, but I hope you liked them.

Just throwing this idea out there, but do you think we should set up a Google docs spreadsheet of members and their PSN/XBL tags? If you're serious about getting rooms set up, it would really help in cases where the host has to leave, since s/he wouldn't be the only one without everyone's tags. I think there's already a spreadsheet of 8WR tags in the online subforum, but not everyone likes CaS, and this spreadsheet would serve a more CaS-oriented purpose.

It might be worth noting that using the PS3's SCV output movie replay feature, then uploading the outputted movie to youtube (with no file editing) results in a 360p low quality video.​

Just throwing this idea out there, but do you think we should set up a Google docs spreadsheet of members and their PSN/XBL tags? If you're serious about getting rooms set up, it would really help in cases where the host has to leave, since s/he wouldn't be the only one without everyone's tags. I think there's already a spreadsheet of 8WR tags in the online subforum, but not everyone likes CaS, and this spreadsheet would serve a more CaS-oriented purpose.

That's actually a genius idea! Of course it would rely on users wanting their IDs hosted, but that's kind of the point anyway. Do you want to set that up or shall Le Bello give it a go?

That's actually a genius idea! Of course it would rely on users wanting their IDs hosted, but that's kind of the point anyway. Do you want to set that up or shall Le Bello give it a go?
I'd rather see you do it, since you made the first post. That way, you can just edit it into the first post, where we don't have to go around digging for it.

Suggestions for information that should be on there:
- Four columns: 8WR account, location/time zone/usual availability, PSN tag, XBL tag
- special indication for anyone able and willing to record matches in high quality

I'd rather see you do it, since you made the first post. That way, you can just edit it into the first post, where we don't have to go around digging for it.

Suggestions for information that should be on there:
- Four columns: 8WR account, location/time zone/usual availability, PSN tag, XBL tag
- special indication for anyone able and willing to record matches in high quality

A few things Le Bello wouldn't have thought of right there in that there post right there. I'll get on it soon!

Oh, and Vilarcane? The Mantis is ready...

Oh the fun we had in the forest~

@Vilarcane - I'd been watching your videos on and off, just now finally got the chance to finish them. Your War / Darksider and Nightmare 3P design were great in battle. Unfortunately, I really don't know much about embedding videos and how to manipulate them, but I definitely enjoyed your videos, anyway. You staged them by setting up a Versus match and recording them manually, yes?

Also, I'd definitely be interested in seeing a room be set up for CaS-minded 8WR members. It'd be just lovely to see the community getting together and sharing their creations in-battle. <3

And now, speaking of which, I've got one of my own to share! Had a little fit of inspiration to finish up a character the other day, and just had to get a video of it. I hope it's up-to-snuff, so to speak! (My character is the one on the left, for the record; this was an online match, and my opponent is noted in the video title.)

@Leona, yes done with digital camera on a stand...oh and thanks for watching them all, it took so much time i am happy to get some well-earned comments, yours is nice too (and you manage to embed all right, just copy paste url, that is all !)
Now with 2 HD videos (me vs CPU on normal and hard) :

Vespula vs arachnid Voldo :

Vespula vs dollface (stuff of nightmare if i quote Le Bello, nice contrast for sure ;o)

i am working on posting 4 awesome videos of real fights against Le Bello, it will take ages to produce, but it is well worth it...stay tuned, will be posted on my thread as well, so comment wherever you like ;o)

@Leona, yes done with digital camera on a stand...oh and thanks for watching them all, it took so much time i am happy to get some well-earned comments, yours is nice too (and you manage to embed all right, just copy paste url, that is all !)

i am working on posting 4 awesome videos of real fights against Le Bello, it will take ages to produce, but it is well worth it...stay tuned, will be posted on my thread as well, so comment wherever you like ;o)

4 you say? Le Bello is looking forward to seeing which the other will be~

the other will be what i think is technically as well as artistically our best battle...hint : the CAS you used is a very beautiful version of a soulcalibur 4 female bonus character (with a not so small weapon ;o)

ps : maybe you should refrain from reposting the videos when quoting, however much you like them (hihi)

teaser (and one of the weirdest ghastliest screenshots ever taken ;o) :

c3bdu7zo9a2fa3w00.jpg

Another suggestion, you could theoretically use a Global Coloseo lobby as the room in question, since most of them are consistently empty?​

Another suggestion, you could theoretically use a Global Coloseo lobby as the room in question, since most of them are consistently empty?​
Yeah but if there's other people in the lobby they can't see the match.

upon watching this fight again with my younger kid, he said, wow SHE can fight, he was especially in awe before the double special edge that I managed to parry, then not (you got me there, got robbed of almost all my life bar, yet i won the round, hihi ;o)
Well, you'll see, amazing fight...

upon watching this fight again with my younger kid, he said, wow SHE can fight, he was especially in awe before the double special edge that I managed to parry, then not (you got me there, got robbed of almost all my life bar, yet i won the round, hihi ;o)
Well, you'll see, amazing fight...

=|;}D If Le Bello knew there was an audience, perhaps I'd have put on a better show? (You have kids?)

Yeah but if there's other people in the lobby they can't see the match.
I guess.​
If they're recorded, though, that might not be a big problem, and would allow recorders to avoid waiting between matches?​
idk.​

Le Bello won't be able to make a Googledoc anytime soon. Are there any alternatives? Technical difficulties that are technically difficult.

Back