The Official Create-A-Soul Battle Showcase thread.

2 kids, here are the videos, all 4 really made them giggle of excitement, hope same for you guys :

All uploaded in HD, so watch in HD !

Le Bello has a bad day meeting Alien Space Marine :

Le Bello makes a WTF comeback and wins :

Le Bello male Mantis get eaten by Vil's female Mantis after a close fight (Vil's Mantis got a black/yellow eye out of the fight, notice at the end ;o) :

Che Guevara (Cervy 3P) meets Kamikirimusi in an epic battle :

Comments welcome, took me 1 hour to shoot and edit, and the whole night to upload on frigging slow youtube

Digging the videos, Vilarcane! The Wasp and Kamikirimusi were quite impressive, particularly. (I actually wasn't terribly fond of The Wasp when I first saw it, but it actually won me over in battle.) Also, though unrelated, I have to give you gents props for being such good sports... I see far too many match videos where the combatants spend all their time spam-taunting, tea-bagging, or swearing at one another and/or the characters they're playing over mics, so it's nice to see some respectful battles going down between some quality CaS. :)

Digging the videos, Vilarcane! The Wasp and Kamikirimusi were quite impressive, particularly. (I actually wasn't terribly fond of The Wasp when I first saw it, but it actually won me over in battle.) Also, though unrelated, I have to give you gents props for being such good sports... I see far too many match videos where the combatants spend all their time spam-taunting, tea-bagging, or swearing at one another and/or the characters they're playing over mics, so it's nice to see some respectful battles going down between some quality CaS. :)

Thank ye!

When battling, especially for such a reason, Le Bello likes to be a gentlemen. I try to get as many interesting angles as possible to really show off the work. Which I feel worked well here. Although Le Bello is the worst Voldo player in the world, as you can all see! I still had fun with the battles though, and I hope that comes through too.

The best thing about fighting people like Vilarcane, is that although he is a skilled opponent, you don't feel bad when you lose. You don't feel like you need to try harder, you just enjoy the fight. It was a great feeling, especially in the Kami v Chevantes fight, which was one of Le Bello's favourites too!

I suggest you ignore my poor performance as Dampierre. I promise you the previous times I played him much better.

Maybe if Le Bello figures out how to record...

First page updated in GOLD. Let's get this baby rolling. Or some less infanticidal metaphor.

I don't even have my ps3 for the next month so it may be pointless for me to add my name, but I thought the spreadsheet idea was so good, I had to do it anyway :)

It's quite rare that I see decent creations online, so I hope this works.

Thank ye!

The best thing about fighting people like Vilarcane, is that although he is a skilled opponent, you don't feel bad when you lose. You don't feel like you need to try harder, you just enjoy the fight. It was a great feeling, especially in the Kami v Chevantes fight, which was one of Le Bello's favourites too !

I suggest you ignore my poor performance as Dampierre. I promise you the previous times I played him much better.

i concur 100%. The beauty of this game is in the incredible moves you can pull off with the likes of Voldo, especially, i know some of his freak moves, and it certainly helps making the fight enjoyable, yet by trying too much of the unsafe, you open up for counters...but like Le Bello i prefer beauty over button mashing ;o)

I can also confirm Le Bello knows Dampierre in and out (because i happen to know some of his tricks and how hard they are to pull off : who says CE ;o)
I was a bit dissapointed he never spanked my Alien Space Marine though (you know B+K), this grab is so fun to watch, especially on a huge character the likes of Asta and all...

Glad you appreciated the effort of posting HD videos, you would never have spotted the cigar in Che's mouth in SD, right ;o)

I was a bit dissapointed he never spanked my Alien Space Marine though (you know B+K), this grab is so fun to watch, especially on a huge character the likes of Asta and all...

Glad you appreciated the effort of posting HD videos, you would never have spotted the cigar in Che's mouth in SD, right ;o)

Oh Le Bello WANT to spank the Space Marine. (Though I much prefer the grab where Dampierre essentially ends any notion of his opponent spawning children. But for some reason it was all a bit haphazard.

And Le Bello loves Che's cigar. What item is that btw?

simple horn, my dear, resized and rotated, with gradient to do the glowing ash part.
Same i used for my wasp sting, the other way around ;o)

We just add some very funny battles with Le Bello, with impressive come backs on both sides, and some pretty funny special moves and critical edges...i revealed my latest (and probably last) CAS to Le Bello, but did not do that well against the tiny toy knight of his...the rest was pretty balanced, as always, but Dampierre was a lot tougher than last time (yet got silly ringed out by my DollFace puppet ;o)

He managed to ring me out using a critical edge too, which made me burst into tears (tears of joy of course ;o)
Maybe he'll comment, lag was horrendous as always (Le Bello has one red connection bar, and lives in UK, come on !)

simple horn, my dear, resized and rotated, with gradient to do the glowing ash part.
Same i used for my wasp sting, the other way around ;o)

We just add some very funny battles with Le Bello, with impressive come backs on both sides, and some pretty funny special moves and critical edges...i revealed my latest (and probably last) CAS to Le Bello, but did not do that well against the tiny toy knight of his...the rest was pretty balanced, as always, but Dampierre was a lot tougher than last time (yet got silly ringed out by my DollFace puppet ;o)

He managed to ring me out using a critical edge too, which made me burst into tears (tears of joy of course ;o)
Maybe he'll comment, lag was horrendous as always (Le Bello has one red connection bar, and lives in UK, come on !)

Sir, YOU have one red bar, and live in France. Who lives in FRANCE? Not Le Bello, for sure! =|;}D

Certainly my favourite bout of rounds of bouts in this batch, especially Dampierre versus Horus. (I do love that grab move though...)

Le Bello certainly doesn't want Vil's latest CaS to be in my pants, no siree no sir. It's not quite as visually impressive as it's brother, but it carries it's own uh 'charm', so to speak, as it were. It's a very simple yet efficient design.

Le Bello wonder which, if not all seven, of the battle Vil will be posting? And if Vil will teach Le Bello how to upload them too, so that we might increase our productivity by at least 2%! Le Bello is lazy...

Which brings me to a new point: What're everyone's thoughts on an 8WR CaS YT channel? The premise would be that anyone could upload their videos to it, with it being a channel shared by all of us. (Which means the password would be known to everyone, but backed to an account Le Bello will control, so no one could change the password). If I can get this working, would it find any use?

Le Bello must love and leave you all for a while. Especially his biggest fan, 'Lil Vil. Say hi for me?

i don't think i will be posting vids for now (see my thread for details), but Lil Vil would definitely be a fan, even without his father and Le Bello going at it ;o)
be sure to save the battles of this afternoon you liked in "my battles", i sure did !

i don't think i will be posting vids for now (see my thread for details), but Lil Vil would definitely be a fan, even without his father and Le Bello going at it ;o)
be sure to save the battles of this afternoon you liked in "my battles", i sure did !

Oh I already saved my favourite - The Horus/Dampierre one, with the silly ring outs.

But I'll be rewatching them all again! I may even have to register you as a rival dearest Vil.

you are already registered as one of mine ;o)
Horus Dampierre, yeah, that is a keeper ! I was flying everywhere with my angel wings, remember...

you are already registered as one of mine ;o)
Horus Dampierre, yeah, that is a keeper ! I was flying everywhere with my angel wings, remember...

Le Bello could barely catch you. I had a hard time swatting that Egyptian God-Fly.

I also saved Toyne's debut, and Oracle versus Pharaoh Algol. God-Off in the shiny shrine? Excellent. Even though I played terribly, it was still fun to watch all the flashy colours.

Pharaoh vs your barely legal pyrrha lookalike, that was something !
You probably loled at my throne moves, suits a Pharaoh like a Le Bello's glove ;o)

Pharaoh vs your barely legal pyrrha lookalike, that was something !
You probably loled at my throne moves, suits a Pharaoh like a Le Bello's glove ;o)

She's thousands of years old! And has Viola's hair! Also she's amazing D{:|=

Thronegol certainly works amazingly well. Though I think I'll wait for Cerv's 2P top before making an Algol 3P. It fits him like a sock.

Pfew, i got slapped and kicked left and right from all kinds of Dampierres today...
How i managed to end up with 7W5L is a mystery (i started strong though...i am especially proud of my victory with edge master, bruce lee and catwoman AND i almost managed to win with my Harley Quinn Dampierre), i'll admit Le Bello has owned me completely with his world of nonsensical moves ;o)

Once in close quarter combat, he had me sometimes completely confused with his mimmicks and silly voiceovers !

What i am quitte happy with is that we had very little input lag this time (go figure ;o), so it was much more pleasant for me (and him i guess)...

and yes, my Adam Jensens got a beating (i will probably change this stupid Devil Jin style on one of them for sure ;o)

epic, as always !

Le Bello is planning on making an XBL Room at some point this week for everyone - When would be best for all of you?

Pfew, i got slapped and kicked left and right from all kinds of Dampierres today...
How i managed to end up with 7W5L is a mystery (i started strong though...i am especially proud of my victory with edge master, bruce lee and catwoman AND i almost managed to win with my Harley Quinn Dampierre), i'll admit Le Bello has owned me completely with his world of nonsensical moves ;o)

Once in close quarter combat, he had me sometimes completely confused with his mimmicks and silly voiceovers !

What i am quitte happy with is that we had very little input lag this time (go figure ;o), so it was much more pleasant for me (and him i guess)...

and yes, my Adam Jensens got a beating (i will probably change this stupid Devil Jin style on one of them for sure ;o)

epic, as always !

Dampierre, master of disguise! =|;}D

As I mentioned, I've sharpened my game a little bit, though I seem to default to the safer combos more often than not, so I'll need to work on that, oh yes. Le Bello was stung when Ms. Quin was victorious though...

Your Catwoman was amazing! I was completely overwhelmed by her moves, poor Super Milf.

Le Bello would like to never play your Bruce Lee again. You let me think I was close, then snatched victory anyway. In return, I won't Aeon you anymore =|;}D

Oh, any Ryu Hyabusa can go to hell.

Back