The Official Create-A-Soul Battle Showcase thread.

I know just kidding it was fun to watch his mastery of yosh even if he crushed me. But there are many other games where i am very competitive :o)

I am unbeatable at Kameo score attack for instance lol :), and pretty decent with FPS and sports game in general.
and...my gamerscore speaks for me, some cheevos i got qualify me as hardcore gamer :)

I'm beatable when I'm not using Yoshimitsu, Leixia, and Mitsurugi. However, I'm even more beatable if you can figure out how to defeat me even when I'm playing my best. At times though, I have to "sandbag" to give someone like VILARCANE a chance lest it won't be fun for him. >3

Those other games VILARCANE plays? I would suck at them since I have no interest investing to get good at them. If I do feel like it though, I'll hone my skills to the point where VILARCANE has no choice but to ask me to go easy on him. Unless he says Forza Motorsport series, Pokemon, DOA5, and maybe a few others, I'm not interested in those games of his.

That aside, any of you all online now? XBL tag is to the left.

Sometimes you should distantiate yourself from thinking your the best at everything. And that game i won you sure dis NOT hold back, as i came back from 2 rounds to 0 fair and square.
Vids dont lie, and being good at games isnt what i call a life achievement, tell me about something else your so proud of.

Sorry for trying to call myself your equal...
When i make compliments you like them, when i tease you, you act like a douche.
Fair enough ? Not really.

There is something called 2nd degree in humour might i add, but that is so very me and also french/british. I tease le bello and vice versa aaaaallll the time.
Sorry for hurting your feelings anyways.

That aside :o)

Sometimes you should distantiate yourself from thinking your the best at everything. And that game i won you sure dis NOT hold back, as i came back from 2 rounds to 0 fair and square.
Vids dont lie, and being good at games isnt what i call a life achievement, tell me about something else your so proud of.

Sorry for trying to call myself your equal...
When i make compliments you like them, when i tease you, you act like a douche.
Fair enough ? Not really.

Being competitive at something I'm confident at, may make me come off as some jerk. But if I wanted to be mean, I'd say something way more elitist than that. However, I'm not those kinds. That time you won a few matches or so, I was salty but a loss is a loss. I won't deny that it was on me.

When I fight, there's no excuses except if lag is bad or the fact you felt you weren't at your best(due to input problems, etc). Making statements that come off like "I'm your equal so recognize me" compels me to be competitive. Saying I'm beatable compels me to be competitive. What I'm saying is if you show your competitive ego towards me, expect one in return.

No one will recognize you as your equal if you aren't willing to show me you aren't a whiner or quitter. I can respect someone who valiantly fights and gets crushed by me but still comes back for more. You've shown me that at least a few times, but getting all butthurt over a simple competitive ego talk is the quickest way to make me wonder: Are you gonna man up and fight me with all you got or make excuses?

I'm telling you all this because despite being competitive, I still retain sincerity when I feel compelled to.

don't get me started about lag ! it ruins everything sometimes (very often vs US players)
You have to be very competitive and refuse to quit (when it doesnt disconnect) not to throw the controller at sthg believe me. Am i whining ? nope i cant i am bitchin tho
Local play or playing with bearable delay in Europe is so much more fun for me because i am lefthan der and my game is all about timing and hand-eye coordination - but i have to admit i am not trying to invest time to up my game at all at SC5, i have been devoting my time to this community instead - that is a choice... i was way better at SC4 and preferred the slower more tactical and realistic pace.
And i can take an argument no butt hurtin' here ;o

cheers

don't get me started about lag ! it ruins everything sometimes (very often vs US players)
You have to be very competitive and refuse to quit (when it doesnt disconnect) not to throw the controller at sthg believe me. Am i whining ? nope i cant i am bitchin tho
Local play or playing with bearable delay in Europe is so much more fun for me because i am lefthan der and my game is all about timing and hand-eye coordination - but i have to admit i am not trying to invest time to up my game at all at SC5, i have been devoting my time to this community instead - that is a choice... i was way better at SC4 and preferred the slower more tactical and realistic pace.
And i can take an argument no butt hurtin' here ;o

cheers

If it lags, then the match is a cripple fight. From there, I usually let my opponent win or I try to make do with it. Whatever my opponent desires. Surprisingly, we don't lag as bad as we thought we do. However should we fight and it lags bad for you, then just let me know and I'll let you do a winning streak or whatever.

That aside, your devotion to this CAS community has been duly noted. =)

I'm beatable when I'm not using Yoshimitsu, Leixia, and Mitsurugi. However, I'm even more beatable if you can figure out how to defeat me even when I'm playing my best. At times though, I have to "sandbag" to give someone like VILARCANE a chance lest it won't be fun for him. >3

Those other games VILARCANE plays? I would suck at them since I have no interest investing to get good at them. If I do feel like it though, I'll hone my skills to the point where VILARCANE has no choice but to ask me to go easy on him. Unless he says Forza Motorsport series, Pokemon, DOA5, and maybe a few others, I'm not interested in those games of his.

That aside, any of you all online now? XBL tag is to the left.

You're comphy using three different fighting styles? Kudos to you ^.^

Being competitive at something I'm confident at, may make me come off as some jerk. But if I wanted to be mean, I'd say something way more elitist than that. However, I'm not those kinds. That time you won a few matches or so, I was salty but a loss is a loss. I won't deny that it was on me.

When I fight, there's no excuses except if lag is bad or the fact you felt you weren't at your best(due to input problems, etc). Making statements that come off like "I'm your equal so recognize me" compels me to be competitive. Saying I'm beatable compels me to be competitive. What I'm saying is if you show your competitive ego towards me, expect one in return.

No one will recognize you as your equal if you aren't willing to show me you aren't a whiner or quitter. I can respect someone who valiantly fights and gets crushed by me but still comes back for more. You've shown me that at least a few times, but getting all butthurt over a simple competitive ego talk is the quickest way to make me wonder: Are you gonna man up and fight me with all you got or make excuses?

I'm telling you all this because despite being competitive, I still retain sincerity when I feel compelled to.

I learned something when fighting vil... When you just want to show off CaS it isn't all about winning, but when people get competative that's a whole different story ;)

I learned something when fighting vil... When you just want to show off CaS it isn't all about winning, but when people get competative that's a whole different story ;)

Exacly, we even did purely gentleman show-off CAS session with Le Bello where we just decided to let each other win alternatively and tried our best to avoir any kind of armor break (which is difficult) to produce better material for pictures or funky replays with spectacular moves.
Eventually we got bored of it and got back to good ol' no holds barred :o)
I still like relaxed CAS non competitive CAS show-off, because it is relaxing (and i never do ranked matches anyways)

Back