The Official Create-A-Soul Battle Showcase thread.

Hello!! I want to put one of my battle showcase here. If this doesn't count as a battle video, I'll move it :)

I present you the Character Creation:

This video borrowed (with permission!) 5 characters which belongs to Buster Wolf (Xiao-Lin), Kristof (Shakari), Dionysie (Deniza), Gatkowski (Claritia), and Aramitama (Ottilia). Evangeline, Spica, Sleipial, and the rest of the enemy character are made by me. Enjoy!

I wouldn't mind a few fights with you actually, but I AM the second worst player in the world so, prepare for that.

That is so wrong, Le Bello is quite the fighter, and has a more than decent and very elegant technique.
Except when he spams the low kick with Digby Damp :P
I still kick his ass with any Natsu/Maxi of my assortment, mind you...
Fact is, he is a very pleasant lad to fight, especially when lag is absent, we have the best online fight memories together

That is so wrong, Le Bello is quite the fighter, and has a more than decent and very elegant technique.
Fact is, he is a very pleasant lad to fight, especially when lag is absent, we have the best online fight memories together

Damp's special stance is his low kick xD You gots to spam that :D

It's because neither of us are particularly skilled at the fighting part of the game mon ami, but oh I have the most fun fighting you my friend! :P

As Orangeislands say, ya gots to spam Damp :P

I'll PM when I'm free M'Lady - Maybe even Vil would join in?

It's because neither of us are particularly skilled at the fighting part of the game mon ami, but oh I have the most fun fighting you my friend! :P

As Orangeislands say, ya gots to spam Damp :P

I'll PM when I'm free M'Lady - Maybe even Vil would join in?
That would be wonderful just let me know when :)

Well we did have some fights with orange this evening, despite the lag it was very enjoyable and i felt the same kind of good vibe as when fighting le bello with a few memorable close fights and wtf moments. More importantly the Cas on display from rachel were way above average, with sum interesting designs, reasonable colors and a distinct feminine elegance and touch (she knows her makeup)
My favourites being various asian female Cas originals and a cool assassins creed looking female assassin, and a cute stick ninja girl reminding me of kickass girl somehow.
What i loved two were the classic dlc musics cool ! Shows her passion for the game as much as the attention to detail making cas.

I advised her to make her own thread because some of her best Cas are worth commenting and seeing.

Well we did have some fights with orange this evening, despite the lag it was very enjoyable and i felt the same kind of good vibe as when fighting le bello with a few memorable close fights and wtf moments. More importantly the Cas on display from rachel were way above average, with sum interesting designs, reasonable colors and a distinct feminine elegance and touch (she knows her makeup)
My favourites being various asian female Cas originals and a cool assassins creed looking female assassin, and a cute stick ninja girl reminding me of kickass girl somehow.
What i loved two were the classic dlc musics cool ! Shows her passion for the game as much as the attention to detail making cas.

I advised her to make her own thread because some of her best Cas are worth commenting and seeing.

Aw, that was just such a day brightener! Thank you for all the praise I was equally impressed with your creations, i think Indian chief Leixia was my favorite... With the kitten on the arrow... Oh god what a knee slapper that was! :D I will get my own thread up & running but my facebook is being slow & wont really let me get into my pictures, but I'll get it to work somehow! Thank you guys for all of the encouragement it's just great.

Perhaps I should spar with you though be warned I have a habit of going all out. I just need to get gold on my XBL one day....

I've seen you post in the competitive side of 8wayrun before.... I kinda like to go all out as well so sparing with you would be ideal :] That is if you can beat me... Haha

Back