The Official Create-A-Soul Battle Showcase thread.

Many thanks for the merge. I was gonna look around because I could of sworn there was a thread and all, but I guess I was beaten to the punch. Anyways, carry on.

i have some Chars in battle aswell

EdgeDragon vs Leandra

Sephiroth vs Raiden

Dark Leandra vs Leandra

Zhalia Moon vs Leandra

Zhalia Moon vs Dante Vale

I know allot of Vids with only one char (Leandra) but its my main ;)

Hey uh, scrub question here... How are ya'll uploading matches? Is it possible to do it on psn without buying anything?

Quick question:

I've started a YouTube series of videos with VS. battles featuring CAS characters made by others. Since these aren't my own CAS characters, can I still post them in this thread or should I post them elsewhere?

Quick question:

I've started a YouTube series of videos with VS. battles featuring CAS characters made by others. Since these aren't my own CAS characters, can I still post them in this thread or should I post them elsewhere?
Pretty sure that's okay. Just give credit where and when due, if you feel like you should.

Thanks ThePascuzzi! :)

First off, some Final Fantasy VII battles (creators in brackets):

Sephiroth (GamingValhalla) vs. Cloud (KGKProductionz):

Sephiroth (GamingValhalla) vs. Aerith (SoulGateway):

Sephiroth (GamingValhalla) vs. Tifa (scgaming):

good games retrotator1 but I was gettn mad salty with myself dropping some of those combos, especially when i was using cell against you. i tried to do the third uppercut but for some reason online the angle changes screws me over sometimes and it thinks im doing /B instead of ^^B or vvB

003.png

Nemesis has been very patient and he needs to feed very soon S.T.A.R.S.!

Back