The Raising Tornado (WS B+K Madness)

I used to really like this move too, but once I realized that you can combo off WS B with iGDR, I stopped using it almost immediately. WS B is a MUCH safer alternative that comes out at basically the same speed, and if your iGDR skills are up to snuff, can do as much or more damage. WS B+K is damn impressive though. 85 damage off a single attack can be intimidating.

I used to really like this move too, but once I realized that you can combo off WS B with iGDR, I stopped using it almost immediately. WS B is a MUCH safer alternative that comes out at basically the same speed, and if your iGDR skills are up to snuff, can do as much or more damage. WS B+K is damn impressive though. 85 damage off a single attack can be intimidating.

The added TC with WR B+K is able to Punish a blocked Nightmare 3B regardless of the after attacks or without the stance transition, and Clean hit counter DAM is a true nightmare (:P), since WR B doesnt have a equally decent TC and can get CH hit by 3>K, but other than that, WR B>iGDR beats it in almost every way, since you can use CE>9B+K's aswell with it to do 110-135 DAM.

Both moves have it uses imo. If your execution is good and you don't need lots of TC frames then the best option in most scenarios is WS B indeed. But, sometimes you can't afford an iGDR screw as your life/matchup depends on it and that's where WS B+K comes into play. But again... That's just me lol.

A single move that goes on par with WS B, iGDR, aB damage wise makes it a good substitute on some scenarios. Granted, if you are careful enough to not screw it.

Fixd: I think I read that Post-3B NNS backstep kills it but not sure since I havent personally tested it myself. I simply go with 2A to shut his Post-3B mixup to be just sure and has already become an instinct move.

WR B+K punishes NM 3(B) from mid/close range block. At tip range it'll whiff and he punishes you.

Still though, loleasiest80damagepunishagainstnightmareever.

Back