The Return Of My Cast Of Freaks

I really likeChang Chang, Lomasi, Nashiko, Padjmaj(?) are very nice too. The updated version definitely look better, and they all have a very different flair...and those names are a nice touch too
For reference, if i may...i did not keep Princess of Perisa, but Pocahontas, hell yeah ;o)

My own arabic CAS :
c53r0t7tt54pwv4ls.jpg

My own Indian CAS :
c53r1l1t95x9rm428.jpg

c53r39p6anbu3imfk.jpg

getting better and better ;o) Nyokabi would do well in a match gainst my Masaï Queen
and thanks for your message in my thread...completely agree with the names (i have the imagination for that too) and i will try to come back to humans someday...promise

getting better and better ;o) Nyokabi would do well in a match gainst my Masaï Queen
and thanks for your message in my thread...completely agree with the names (i have the imagination for that too) and i will try to come back to humans someday...promise

Thanks dude and it was a pleasure :)

I really like your arabic character I liked your take on the design, its almost a shame that you deleated her
Pocahontas could almost me Lomassi grown up ;)

Here...
"
This is a playlist, so it is intended to be watched as a movie (25-30mn i'd say).
Of course, you can always pick the videos you want to see or rewatch (move your mouse to the bottom and a slider magically appears, etc....)
95% of them are new and some of them funny (check out the time out gimmick of a very tired Myrmidead for instance)

HD :
http://snack.to/tz9e7l03

High :
http://snack.to/tunigm5k

SD
http://snack.to/tukm4j3u

Your last batch is very nice, the arabian girl reminds me of one of my earlier designs, the princess of Persia Leixia, and the choice of colors is very 1001 nights, the second girl is also very appealing, using a piece of chest costume i really appreciate as well and used on several of my CAS. The patterns and tatoos work very well together (nothing to fault here really).

The last one is interesting in the build of the chest armour, but i would have played with the pattern of the center part and pieces to give it a more finished look, like that there it looks too "bland" color wise and lacks more visual appeal IMO. I noticed the pattern on the armor, one i also frequently use (like on my space siegfried you can see in the playlist)

Almost forget about this, I have tried to muck around with the orb in Miguel's chest but honsetly non seem to work
what I have done iproved the gradiant pattern so it looks a little less flat. What I would have love to done but was sadly not implimented in this game was to put the eye sticker on it

Oof. Lots and lots of lovely stuff, it'd take me all day to comment on all the ones I like :x

What did you do to make the pattern on Padmajai's pareo? It's eating at me that I can't figure that one out.

Oof. Lots and lots of lovely stuff, it'd take me all day to comment on all the ones I like :x

What did you do to make the pattern on Padmajai's pareo? It's eating at me that I can't figure that one out.

Its the swirly asian pattern with three butterfly stickers :)

Ok, so I've been quietly stalking all your creations for a while now and I think I've gone way too long without reminding you how awesome you are.
What always amazes me most is the colour schemes you pick - to use such vibrant and bold colours is difficult to do without making your CaS look tacky, yet every time you use highly saturated colours it just adds personality to your characters; sometimes even making them look more sinister, which is a skill!
And I love how every tiny little detail you add contributes in some way to the overall look you're going for. It's something I always try to do with my CaS as it's what I think makes a good creator, but everything you include is selected with such purpose. Never for the sake of a gimmick, always to add to the general aesthetic.
You'd think I'd shut up soon but I've got plenty of creative envy compliments left. The use of stickers is always so innovative and beautifully executed. I experiment with sticker combinations all the time, but every time I see how you use stickers I find myself thinking "dayum, I wish I thought of that first".
Now quit with all the amazing designs because I'm spamming the like button way too much!

Weird. I have a character who looks almost exactly like Avalon. Black guy, blonde cornrows, same eyepatch, white/gold/black colour scheme.. Though with all my honesty I had yet to step into this thread. Weird, but good show.

Now then, I'll be steal Padmajai and Baron Samedi's designs for my own uses, ok? Ok. Good. (Also, the lack of Magedelene makes me sadstache.)

Ok, so I've been quietly stalking all your creations for a while now and I think I've gone way too long without reminding you how awesome you are.
What always amazes me most is the colour schemes you pick - to use such vibrant and bold colours is difficult to do without making your CaS look tacky, yet every time you use highly saturated colours it just adds personality to your characters; sometimes even making them look more sinister, which is a skill!
And I love how every tiny little detail you add contributes in some way to the overall look you're going for. It's something I always try to do with my CaS as it's what I think makes a good creator, but everything you include is selected with such purpose. Never for the sake of a gimmick, always to add to the general aesthetic.
You'd think I'd shut up soon but I've got plenty of creative envy compliments left. The use of stickers is always so innovative and beautifully executed. I experiment with sticker combinations all the time, but every time I see how you use stickers I find myself thinking "dayum, I wish I thought of that first".
Now quit with all the amazing designs because I'm spamming the like button way too much!

It never fails to bring a smile to my face to read such wonderfull comments about my work and its comments like this which keeps me making characters. It truley means alot to me because character design is my one true passion and the only real talent that I have, so when I'm creating them in Soul Calibur I'm drawing them.
I love the fact that I can inspire people and when people say they want to recreate or use something they see in one of my designs that makes me very happy indeed. So thank you and to everyone else who is so positive towards my work :)

Weird. I have a character who looks almost exactly like Avalon. Black guy, blonde cornrows, same eyepatch, white/gold/black colour scheme.. Though with all my honesty I had yet to step into this thread. Weird, but good show.

Now then, I'll be steal Padmajai and Baron Samedi's designs for my own uses, ok? Ok. Good. (Also, the lack of Magedelene makes me sadstache.)

Well great minds thinks alike ;)

By all means my friend yonk away I would to see your works though, and as requested I added Magdellena just for you :)

Really loving what you did with Nala's snakes. :) Gonna have to use that someday!

Thank you, those were actually very last minuet, when I finished her I just thought something was missing so I put the snake necklace on and started playing around until I ended up with what you see

Ok guys this is the last of my older stuff from now on I shall post new creations

Rozaline
xnxiu0.jpg

35mqwja.jpg

Jarda
nwh8if.jpg

28wj98m.png

Matthius
22ksj5.jpg

35m1jd0.jpg

The old version was just a little plain but you do more less see in the older version what he's armour brake looks like minus the waist coat etc
34nh9i0.jpg

Back