The SoulCalibur Memes

19872748.jpg

Sigh Raphael....They made his attacks waaaay too vertical D:....and whats sadder is the game promoted the new fast-sidestep thing so most of Raphs attacks can be avoided :C I kinda feel bad when I play against Raph players... Its really unfair XD;;

By the way, I would just like to say that ZWEI is a LOT more powerful than you all have yet realized. He has very constant attack threat, with very specific gaps that you have to 100% know beforehand or you cannot exploit.
This is in the hands of a good player, I mean.

Zwei....GOOD GRAVY I hate fighting against a good Zwei player >8U They are the type that can counter-attack me perfectly DX< Its like they know what I'm up too >_>;;; Its horrible and whats worse is that, they put me in a defensive position and I cant work like that DX.....They constantly attack and attack AND ATTACK to the point my guard breaks ;_;......and yeah Like the guy said above "He has very constant attack threat, with very specific gaps that you have to 100% know beforehand or you cannot exploit."...Its true.

Zwei annoys me because he has a stomp which is virtually identical to Maxi's but Zwei's is special low. :(

Would make a Zwei meme with something along the lines of "can break back grabs" "gets stabbed in back anyway" Good job Ein.

But cba, watching footy.

Back