THESE IMAGINARY CHARACTERS.......

LOCO

thank you, I also love it for its singularity. I transformed it a max to arrive at this result. Your appreciation makes me happy and encourages me FOR MORE

Si je devais te faire un compliment, je dirai que certains de tes persos font penser à du Moebius ou du Caza (BD)
Tu utilises beaucoup les equipements de 2B comme moi lol :)
Là ou tu peux progresser c'est sur l'agencement des couleurs et les motifs et textures je pense.

oui, j'en suis conscient, je pèche sur les couleurs, motifs et textures. C'est toujours la finition qui me désole...Mais je vais m' y appliquer...même si je triple mon temps sur un perso.

Welcome to the forums, I'm loving your creations!
Some of your designs (such as La Pourfendeuse, Kull and The Virtuous) seem quite otherworldly, and almost Moebius-esque. It's a really cool style I have not seen on here before!
Keep it up, really looking forward to more!

Awesome, these are super cool and unique! La Pourfendeuse is gorgeous, I haven't seen anything that inventive in awhile

Welcome to the forums, I'm loving your creations!
Some of your designs (such as La Pourfendeuse, Kull and The Virtuous) seem quite otherworldly, and almost Moebius-esque. It's a really cool style I have not seen on here before!
Keep it up, really looking forward to more!

thank you for this compliment.I like to make characters a little particular in their accoutrement ... I confess, I'm less comfortable with more classic characters ... and here there are many talents that do it very well ... But I'm a little out of inspiration at this time
EXCUSE FOR MY ENGLISH

A little comment on these characters who have a story in my kingdom

they are called imperial ... The emperor centauri alpha6 xxv and his lords are the powerful of the kingdom ... The emperor sits at the capital and delegates his policy to the 4 big houses (... These lord are the hand of the emperor and execute with fanaticism the words of the emperor ... These 4 lords take care of the internal politics of their own kingdoms (4 lords, 4 kingdoms, north, west, south, east) helped by lords serving the flags of the 4 big houses.
The empire is also vassal nations defeated and subject to the imperious desire of centauri alpha6 xxv.These dispossessed nations of their wealth must contribute to war efforts: compulsory military service for 5 cycles (5 years), retribution of compulsory tax to imperial ...
The empire also relies on slavery to finance the splendor of its court and its policy of territorial conquest ...
The empire protects its borders by 4 great generals with very distinct and decisive particularities on the enemy (each general is confined to the borders of the 4 large houses)
But the empire is slipping away and loses its prestige ... by the expensive and expansionist wars, its conspiracies to the breasts of big houses and by its enemy the alliance of independent states ...

PRINCESS HERA emperor's daughters

THE BARONNESS
the baroness nicknamed the diabolic carries the ranges of the black legion, one of the 4 large houses. Cruel and feared in the kingdom, she has shown herself pragmatic and clever in politics.
he people say that she has poisoned her rival to marry her dead husband, that she would indulge in black masses and sacrifice, they also say ....

BHAICA

She serves one of the four great lords devoted until death. She was not a native of the empire ... was captured in a decimated village, receding to the east of the empire.Captured, half naked covered with a shroud of blood, she seemed amnesic and prey He was intrigued by this captive and thirsty for blood, and included him as a bodyguard and agent for secret missions.

HAZEL

A dark-haired girl, she is remarkable for her remarkable talents as a magician. Deaf as her grandfather, a gray eminence near the Emperor, she made her remarkable entrance into the court of high dignitaries. Despite a talent confirmed for the fight , she is reluctant to violence and prefers to treat the needy to the chagrin of her grandfather

Back