THESE IMAGINARY CHARACTERS.......

Kitsune

It's crazy, the heat is hellish under this helmet !!!!

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20211104110740.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20211104110706.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20211103235723.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20211103235139.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20211103235420.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20211103235139.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20211103235328.jpg

Stop the photos, I'm too shy
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20211104111026.jpg

I gained confidence ... LOOK AT ME this pose ... CLASS
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20211104110706.jpg

Sorry master, a new career is open to me
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20211104111243.jpg

Thank you very much master...I put in our contract
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20211104110515.jpg

JOJO

I am a good warrior...And also a certain talent for cards in the notorious gambling dens.
I have a few debts to settle, and some guys to avoid...
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20220126094418.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20220126093013.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20220126093227.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20220126093141.jpg

I came to improve my mastery (specialty of cheating) of cards with this old fox, but he persists in not telling me anything... I had to use great means to convince him.
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20220126094328.jpg

A few days later, I became the number one master of knockdown cards
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20220126093503.jpg

Attachments

• SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20220126093352.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20220126093352.jpg
    680.4 KB · Views: 90
ENISHI

My name is Enishi...I'm a colonel, I like order and discipline...I don't mess with the rules. I'm enjoying a little retreat at the monastery of the old master
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20220126102532.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20220126102745.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20220126102723.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20220126102547.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20220126102257.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20220126102414.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20220126101520.jpg

But it's hard to forget the uniform...This morning, I wanted to do a surprise inspection in the old man's room...disobedience and refusal to comply...strength was required
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20220126101156.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20220126102812.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20220126102829.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20220126102923.jpg

ENISHI

My name is Enishi...I'm a colonel, I like order and discipline...I don't mess with the rules. I'm enjoying a little retreat at the monastery of the old master
View attachment 91634View attachment 91635View attachment 91636View attachment 91637View attachment 91638View attachment 91639View attachment 91640

But it's hard to forget the uniform...This morning, I wanted to do a surprise inspection in the old man's room...disobedience and refusal to comply...strength was required
View attachment 91642View attachment 91643View attachment 91644View attachment 91645
I can't help but feel like I am looking at one of M. Bison's forebearers. :D But seriously, I just love how all of your creations seem to consistently arise out of this fantastical alternate reality that is so off-kilter that it feels almost alien. It's like one part Soul Claibur, one part Alice in Wonderland and one part Lovecraft. I always look forward to seeing what comes next with your stuff!

Last edited:
thank you for all the compliments. I constantly try to surprise with characters from all my favorite universes to make a synthesis. Me too, ENISHI's hat made me think of this famous Bison, but it's really, really a happy coincidence!!!!

HARAN

My name is Haran, I left my tribe... My role is limited to the tasks of collecting kindling for the fire, hunting... A little retreat with the old master!!!

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20220207191936.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20220207192340.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20220207193810.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20220207193645.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20220207193359.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20220207193947.jpg

Before the meal, the old master asked me to go get some wood and hunt a small animal. My hunt was memorable for the old master

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20220207195003.jpg

Wow!! Mikazuki is amazing!!!! is the snakes supposed to be the Hydra? if so, that very unique / creative. i love it😁
thank you, I also love this character and I'm happy with the use of objects / ExEq used. It's amazing the hat was the easiest design to achieve, unlike the choice of the clothes. I wanted to create a dark character, but the challenge was difficult to find the most appropriate look.
I had 2 other final choices for this character. I had recorded them and I present them to you exclusively
CHOICE 1: the cultist tunic

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20211108101259.jpg

Choice 2: Yasha's Kimono and a different underwear
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20220126105403.jpg

thank you, I also love this character and I'm happy with the use of objects / ExEq used. It's amazing the hat was the easiest design to achieve, unlike the choice of the clothes. I wanted to create a dark character, but the challenge was difficult to find the most appropriate look.
I had 2 other final choices for this character. I had recorded them and I present them to you exclusively
CHOICE 1: the cultist tunic

View attachment 92970

Choice 2: Yasha's Kimono and a different underwear
View attachment 92971

I really like 'Mikazuki' as well: it's got real style. I normally am not the biggest of fans of the hyper-neon approach to color generally, but it seems to just really work with your kinda dark fairy tale aesthetic with manga-esque influences. Plus those vibrant colors are just so well employed, relative to the overall color balance and the really detail-oriented sticker work. Like Glitch, I think you're another creator whose work I could usually recognize, even if shown in a blind test: you have a very unique style, and this character (especially the first and third versions) is a great example of why it's a very captivating style. I also like the surface work on 'Purotekuta' and as for 'Titus', you really made him look like a fairly natural fit for that weapon, and I think it is very difficult to do that with Groh's weapons/rather silly moveset. He looks the part of a genuine design for some sort of officer or leader in a pop-fantasy anime thing or some such. High quality and, again, very distinctively you!

Last edited:
I really like 'Mikazuki' as well: it's got real style. I normally am not the biggest of fans of the hyper-neon approach to color generally, but it seems to just really work with your kinda dark fairy tale aesthetic with manga-esque influences. Plus those vibrant colors are just so well employed, relative to the overall color balance and the really detail-oriented sticker work. Like Glitch, I think you're another creator whose work I could usually recognize, even if shown in a blind test: you have a very unique style, and this character (especially the first and third versions) is a great example of why it's a very captivating style. I also like the surface work on 'Purotekuta' and as for 'Titus', you really made him look like a fairly natural fit for that weapon, and I think it is very difficult to do that with Groh's weapons/rather silly moveset. He looks the part of a genuine design for some sort of officer or leader in a pop-fantasy anime thing or some such. High quality and, again, very distinctively you!

thank you, you have a fair analysis, very relevant to the understanding of my latest creations. Before creating, I often have fun in my imagination to conceptualize them, to adjust all possibilities of the possible or not.
It is true that I know by heart all the resources of the creation mode.
So, when I have the desire and a little free time during the day, I explore imaginary sketches to build probabilities that could be finalized in the production stage. The imagination is a deep well, a space of freedom where I escape with delight... I always have this impression of being at an impasse after my last creation, but the inspiration is renewed to give birth to new ideas.
Yes, there is a whole considered and desired patchwork in these creations with a multitude of cultural references that are dear to me. And then, I love the challenge of finding a beautiful harmony with the influences that are dear to me. It's true that for MIKAZUKI, the hyper neon approach to color was bold and risky. I am constantly looking for balance, aesthetics, trying to give stature and charisma to the characters. For MIKAZUKI, I wanted to make a mix of manga references...which fascinate me.
For PUROTEKUTA, the surface work seems to work with this desire to identify it with the marine kingdoms or tribes devoting the gods of the sea.
For TITUS, it's another matter, I started with an old character, but the result didn't suit me. Here, the character seems less complex in its realization than the previous ones, but for me, it has a certain charisma displayed quite convincing...The heroes often have a relatively simple and yet very stylish design in the anime...And it it is a certain hardship for me to succeed because I like a little complexity and the strange in my designs
As a result, I have a lot of difficulty creating simplicity because I always set the bar high in directing in general. But I will try...

EXCUSE ME FOR MY ENGLISH

thank you, you have a fair analysis, very relevant to the understanding of my latest creations. Before creating, I often have fun in my imagination to conceptualize them, to adjust all possibilities of the possible or not.
It is true that I know by heart all the resources of the creation mode.
So, when I have the desire and a little free time during the day, I explore imaginary sketches to build probabilities that could be finalized in the production stage. The imagination is a deep well, a space of freedom where I escape with delight... I always have this impression of being at an impasse after my last creation, but the inspiration is renewed to give birth to new ideas.
Yes, there is a whole considered and desired patchwork in these creations with a multitude of cultural references that are dear to me. And then, I love the challenge of finding a beautiful harmony with the influences that are dear to me. It's true that for MIKAZUKI, the hyper neon approach to color was bold and risky. I am constantly looking for balance, aesthetics, trying to give stature and charisma to the characters. For MIKAZUKI, I wanted to make a mix of manga references...which fascinate me.
For PUROTEKUTA, the surface work seems to work with this desire to identify it with the marine kingdoms or tribes devoting the gods of the sea.
For TITUS, it's another matter, I started with an old character, but the result didn't suit me. Here, the character seems less complex in its realization than the previous ones, but for me, it has a certain charisma displayed quite convincing...The heroes often have a relatively simple and yet very stylish design in the anime...And it it is a certain hardship for me to succeed because I like a little complexity and the strange in my designs
As a result, I have a lot of difficulty creating simplicity because I always set the bar high in directing in general. But I will try...

EXCUSE ME FOR MY ENGLISH
I know exactly what you mean when you talk about trying to find the sweet spot between simple, effective, clean designs, and also exploring the creativity and subtext of little twists and details and stylism. Similarly, I also like to synthesize from many different cultural, artistic, and thematic influences simultaneously, and I can definitely recognize that syncratic element in your stuff! As for your English, I'm quite certain it is better than anything I produce in any of my second languages, so I'm not complaining! And actually, you speak very effectively about these subjects, despite the fact that we are describing subjective artistic topics.

Back