Things in SCIV that made me appreciate SCV...

It'd be badass if they made more metal music to SC. The music they got now is great, but nothing beats metal music during a fight. Metal out shines overall & is brighter at its best when weapons clash in battle!

A+K is no worse a thing than B+G, and B+G has kind of been a staple since Soul Blade.

I'm curious, how do certain people have a hard time with B+G? I understand being in the middle of a heated battle and you fat finger the buttons and get something different but is it really that difficult to move your thumb to B and G at the same time?

It'd be badass if they made more metal music to SC. The music they got now is great, but nothing beats metal music during a fight. Metal out shines overall & is brighter at its best when weapons clash in battle!

I'd wish for more music with an ominous choir. I've heard great pieces like these...

"Sacred Dawn" is great, but I want more.

I'm curious, how do certain people have a hard time with B+G? I understand being in the middle of a heated battle and you fat finger the buttons and get something different but is it really that difficult to move your thumb to B and G at the same time?

Without accidently pressing A or K? At least B+G (by default) is mapped to the left trigger.

I'd rather save my bumpers and triggers for buttons combos and BE attacks than a fucking grab. That's a waste of a spot.

I know where the buttons on a controller are.

I already have my stuff mapped as well.
LB = B+K
RB = A+B
LT = BE
RT = A+K

Yeah, B+K is much easier to hit than B+G, so I'd rather have B+G mapped to not miss a throw opportunity (although I have B+K mapped because of Yoshimitsu, who also needs A+K but I have no space for that. :(

Did you just.... metal makes nothing better.
Go play Guilty Gear or Blazblue?
Are you guys shitten me? I guess, if you guys don't like metal, but c'mon. How many villains do you know use metal as their theme? Or has their theme switched to metal? & James, don't bring Mario into the subject XD! I can understand if its a cartoony kids game! Lmao. However, where I'm coming from is more of a mature perspective. Like those games that have the occasional cussing or adult maturity in general. Like in KUF, DB, CoD, Halo, SC would be a very good one, etc. Not like Pokemon or Mario or some shit. Don't get me wrong though, of course the music they have now in all games & SC are great.

Are you guys shitten me? I guess, if you guys don't like metal, but c'mon. How many villains do you know use metal as their theme? Or has their theme switched to metal? & James, don't bring Mario into the subject XD! I can understand if its a cartoony kids game! Lmao. However, where I'm coming from is more of a mature perspective. Like those games that have the occasional cussing or adult maturity in general. Like in KUF, DB, CoD, Halo, SC would be a very good one, etc. Not like Pokemon or Mario or some shit. Don't get me wrong though, of course the music they have now in all games & SC are great.
What. The music has nothing to do with maturity. It has to do with what fits best, in BlazBlue, it fits, in SCV, it does not. And I don't know any villains that use metal as their main theme.

And are you implying that only mature people listen to metal? LolomgIcant

I do. It just feels odd and unnatural to me, plus I have large fingers so I usually end up accidentally pressing other buttons as well.

What. The music has nothing to do with maturity. It has to do with what fits best, in BlazBlue, it fits, in SCV, it does not. And I don't know any villains that use metal as their main theme.

And are you implying that only mature people listen to metal? LolomgIcant
Keep calm, don't start over reacting now. lol, when I said "maturity", I meant rated M games & some rated T games. Course, some rated T games go far beyond its rating, that it should be M, but games like those with the right atmosphere to it, like medieval fighting with the act of battle of clashing weapons & shit like that. Yes, metal fits the best. Or in shooting games that could have intense battles with that kind of setting to it.

Metal would be an abhorrent choice as a main genre for the Soulcalibur soundtrack. The pacing would be completely mismatched, and it doesn't fit some of the cast in the least.
Shut up. You're just not mature enough to appreciate metal, go play kiddie games scrub

Back