Things Natsu shouldn't do when fighting Astaroth

Some good ideas in there, like Air Grab vs Hover, i wonder what happens if she does air grab too?
Also the jumping low grab vs UB Bomb, but i think 7_8_9+A_K jumps faster if you want to not eat UB bomb and have a tight window.

The low grabs after blocked 2A and so on are not failsafe though as i think Natsu can cancel the crouch.
Certainly when you block low normal bomb she can cancel the crouch with Kuzukiri anytime.
Also no Natsu worth her salt would ever use 41236B like that, if at all.
Also nice cosplay :P

Last edited:
Pretty sure Natsu has enough frames to jump after her 4A+B (pink bomb) is blocked [not sure if it works without KUZ]. Jump A and Jump B both TJ around the 3rd frame. If not, Jump K will TC then TJ very early on in the move.

SOTFD (41236B) is only ever used during setups like after knockdowns such as 66B BE or 3KKK, and even at that it's not a common sight as it can be rolled to one side.

I've only tested TJ frames for Nat's moves down to the exact numbers, can't speak for other characters' TJ frames.

As for cancelling the crouch, you seem to have misread what I typed - after cancelling FC with KUZ, she may also have frames to TJ over grab attempts with Jump A/B. This is better than simply going back into standing and guessing the grab mixup, if she's cancelling the crouch.

I've only tested TJ frames for Nat's moves down to the exact numbers, can't speak for other characters' TJ frames.

As for cancelling the crouch, you seem to have misread what I typed - after cancelling FC with KUZ, she may also have frames to TJ over grab attempts with Jump A/B. This is better than simply going back into standing and guessing the grab mixup, if she's cancelling the crouch.
Still a mixup because of A throw

Back