thinking of takeing up nighty

twiggywales

[08] Mercenary
i play maxi normally, cervy for his wall game and kilik so i can show off GB asura.

should i learn this guy of not? im thinking either nightmare or taki/amy.

hmmmmmmm

its a tough decision.

What did i kick your ass too bad :P. I reckon you should learn as much of him as you want, so you get a general idea of how he plays, and his strengths and weaknesses so you can handle fighting him.
Taki is pretty vicious as well, but learn who you want, and besides, why limit yourself to learning 1 of them? Learn them all!!! You need more characters than just Maxi and Kilik lol...
How is your Yoda progress coming along?

problem is i dont really have a massive amount of time to learn a charicter / charicters its gonna kinda be a project for next few weeks while misses is away.

and no you didnt beat me that bad fool. it was fun matches, i just like his wall combos a lot.

i love wall work and nighty seems to have probibally the strongest wall game.

i got a bit bored wit hthe green sexy, hes just too urgh to play.

Pfft you cant handle Green Sexy. But yes Nightmares wall game and ring out game are top bloody notch. You should see the wall combo i discovered the in the "favourite combo" topic or something, 150+ guaranteed dmg = HELLO!... and thats without tech traps.

But then Taki and Amy have a lot better advantage in normal play, like they have some pretty good wall combo's but not nearly as good as Nightmare. But Nightmare has really crap attacks, only a select few which are safe, unlike Taki and Amy, so its just personal preference man. He is pretty much a beast at walls and ring outs and also some damn good pressure and some nice mix-ups.

But he is easily outclassed if 2 opponents are in the middle of the stage... but that dont happen , cause Nightmare will put his rape face on and send them flying back!

P.S. Yes you did get raped by me :P. Oh but yeah if you get a mic, i will be able to help you if you decide to pick up Nightmare! Or give me your paypal and i will buy you a new mic -_- seriously lol.

lol i dont even know if my mic will work with my arcade stick, but ill try get one ok. i really like nighty, but im thinking i already play maxi (shit tier) and nighty is not great tier, i know kilik is upper but to be honest, im pants with him lol.

and raped lol, not on your nelly, it was down to the last round and if if stoped being retarded and ducking at stupid points due to too much online then it would have been a different out come. i want to play more of your nighty to be honest. i dont have enough experiance against him. (though i am getting the timing for some parrys and GIs GSA back parry W! 4BLOBK 2B+K, wow i hit you with that like 6 tims in that match)

(though i am getting the timing for some parrys and GIs GSA back parry W! 4BLOBK 2B+K, wow i hit you with that like 6 tims in that match)

Yeah :| i gotta mix up more.

But yeah we need to get more matches in, we rarely play unfortunately.

Yes, twiggy get mic, and bring salmon!!! And don't throw out Nightmare's WR like I do, it gets shat on by 2A's...
Twiggy, you speak Welsh don't you!?!

Well fine! You do that! Although im not sure what topic to make there, so i dont hang around there often.. :(

i know only a little welsh,

the important things like

"i like big tits"
"fuck off asshole"
and "Hello, how are you?"

Back