This thread is about FOTD throw and how pro it is.

WOW, that has INSANE ring out potential. I've never done FotD but this move seems promising unless its almost impossible to do.

Not sure about SC3, but in SC4 you have to do 41236B as a fastest input. FOTD, GB Asura Dance is a combo.

yea freakin right. Winback can GB Asura whenever he feels like it, but still can't FotD every time. FotD is way harder than GB Asura IMO.
I agree,it took me a while before I could get the hand of it. But it's going to take me even more time to pull it off in a match.

yea freakin right. Winback can GB Asura whenever he feels like it, but still can't FotD every time. FotD is way harder than GB Asura IMO.

Omar, I'm saying that GB Asura dance is more manly. FOTD is cool, but not as manly. BTW you gotta take the PS3 from your dad so we can play.

I agree, just went into training mode with Kilik. Didn't do GB Asura dance even once. FOTD is much easier to do if you think of the beginning of the throw as 236A+G46A, timing for the 41236B is much more lenient. FOTD into Asura is cool, but FOTD into GB Asura is over 9000 times more manly.

What I believe BlackDragon means by "Izuna Drop" is that in DOA4, Ryu (Hayabusa is his last name, for those not familiar with that game or Ninja Gaiden) could easily land his chain throw by simply rotating the Left Stick in a circle repeatedly and pressing the throw buttons (haven't played in a while, forgot the notation).

If I'm right about that, Kilik can probably do something similar to ease the pain of timing.

I heard Chuck Norris can FotD into GB Asura Dance.
No, he GB Asura Dances into FotD, F = Foot.

What I believe BlackDragon means by "Izuna Drop" is that in DOA4, Ryu (Hayabusa is his last name, for those not familiar with that game or Ninja Gaiden) could easily land his chain throw by simply rotating the Left Stick in a circle repeatedly and pressing the throw buttons (haven't played in a while, forgot the notation).

If I'm right about that, Kilik can probably do something similar to ease the pain of timing.
Have a cookie.

*thumbs up*

Back