This thread is about GB Asura Dance and how pro it is.

This thread is about GB Asura Dance and how pr

I've seen ASURA Beat Highs many many many times. ^^

I have seen it as well. Let's be honest though its a very rare occurence.

Its basically non-existent and no different that general strange hitbox issues in this game in general.

I remember I was playing Fox in casuals or Ramon (can't remember) and it tech-jumped a mid literally. No joke!

Here goes a pratical buff for Kilik SCV not counting the bullshit complaints of this move.

Nerf Asura Dance to 59-Damage instead of 69-Damage to give incentive for more people to learn the JF version and keep that at 80-Damage like it is now.

This provides a challenge and make's it even more pro.

Though because the move is so unsafe I think the -Frames from regular Asura should be lowered by 1-2-Frames as well to compensate for less damage and still the same risk.

I was kinda being a dick and referring to Pre-Match/SC3 :P but nevermind. Lol.

Asura TC's in late frames on the first hit. Is this what we're refering to? If you mean the startup frames have beaten a high - that's interesting.

anything that occurs in late frames in general = fluke

-LAU

Holyshit this proves how many of you are fucking tier whoring Asura.

Asura USED to GI Highs? HELLO? Obvious Joke whiff much?

Maybe I should stop thinking about using Asura and just use it without caution.

hello all i am new in the forum.
The Asura Dance GB is very easy.
The stroke is just when the movement arrives to true point 6B in is time is run the command 41236B to end of each stroke always have than push to same time 6B and 123456B no is deals of do fast
Bye friends excuse my bad english

uh it's not that easy but know that im picking kilik up again for the second time(never got good the first) i can get the GB about 70% of the time but ive noticed i focus to much on it to where my game kinda revolves around it.

I think than what difficult of the Asura dance gb is discover as do already
than the Most of info say than is run quickly or by means
of contact

Learn GB Asura. The extra 11-Damage is more than worth it in high level comp. Especially against Hilde. Also damage resulting from a tech jump is through the roof. Don't give up on perfecting it.

Bamboo:

To answer ur question in regards to doing Asura Dance from that thread. Both are 100% correct but GB Asura can only be done the wiki way because all notations must be done precisely.

Learn GB Asura. The extra 11-Damage is more than worth it in high level comp. Especially against Hilde. Also damage resulting from a tech jump is through the roof. Don't give up on perfecting it.

Bamboo:

To answer ur question in regards to doing Asura Dance from that thread. Both are 100% correct but GB Asura can only be done the wiki way because all notations must be done precisely.

Thanks Something-Unique. I spent quite a bit of time in 'training' last night and am getting better. After a certain period of time my analog thumb ends up just flailing about with no real direction LOL so there is a law of diminishing returns for me while practicing this. ....but mind over matter until matter overcomes the mind and then we have Mu-Shin (no mind). :)

Alright, this is ridiculous. In the last two hours or so, i've attempted GB Asura somewhere around 700 times(Not an exaggeration). Of those 700 tries, I HAVE NOT GOTTEN A SINGLE GB ASURA. I have tried literally every method in this topic, and the method in the video(Arcade stick one) hundreds of times, and none of them have worked. I realize it's a really hard move to do, but I think i'd have gotten at least ONE by now. I am CERTAIN that I am inputting things extremely close to exactly the way people say I should. Another thing, in that video the guy just does the inputs really fast, and also does the 41236 input like 2 or more times. So there's yet ANOTHER method of doing it.

I'll keep practicing, but this is really pissing me off. I wouldn't be surprised if a week from now, and thousands of attempts later, I had still not gotten it even once.

Long story short.

Do an Asura.

Now do the 41236 within 5 frames. (1/12th of a second)
If you can actually FEEL your finger/hand doing ANY of the directions. Its too slow.
It has to be fast enough for you to doubt that you've hit all 5 directions.

Long story short.

Do an Asura.

If you can actually FEEL your finger/hand doing ANY of the directions. Its too slow.

Jesus, that fast? Ugh. I'm pretty much going to have to break my analog stick to get one, but it will be worth it.

Where did you get that 5 Frame Number from shenou??

Btw i still dont know how people figur out break windows for Throws, can you enlight me on this one, too..please?

kind regards, doc.

I have no idea on the break window part.
But for the 5 frame window for ASURA.

Basically we had this little programmable joystick somewhere. And I got them to use it to test how you'd input Asura.

They couldn't get the JF until they made the thing do 41236 within 5 frames. (or all 5 frames 1 frame apart)

Long story short.

Do an Asura.

Holy shit. I have been having the same problems as paragon, but after reading that, I finally got it. I finally hit it!! I can do it maybe 1 out of 10 times but at least I know the jist of it. You almost have to NOT think about what you are doing. A little more practice and Ill have it down consistantly

thanx senOu!!!

HRD

Back