Thoughts of Hilde making it to Soul Calibur 6?

Hayate's latest video had a lot of speculation in it. Don't go taking it as fact. :p

Hayate was very truthful just like Vergeben. The 4chan guy with the Azwel leak was right because we saw Azwel in the Libra of Souls trailer and he's a boss like Vergeben said.

How do you explain Zasalamel in the story when it only goes up to SCII and he didn't step out of the shadows until SCIII?

I dont remember a lot of exact details about 3 but i thought he was introduced along with the premise that he had been "involved" with the swords from the beginning. Wasnt he in a tribe that was tasked with following them or something like that.

Either way just like Groh, weather Zas is a retcon or not depends entirely on how exactly he interacts with characters and if he actually changes anything.

I dont remember a lot of exact details about 3 but i thought he was introduced along with the premise that he had been "involved" with the swords from the beginning. Wasnt he in a tribe that was tasked with following them or something like that.

Either way just like Groh, weather Zas is a retcon or not depends entirely on how exactly he interacts with characters and if he actually changes anything.
It seems just from what we've seen so far that Zasalamel is probably an antihero now and not a villain. It seems just based on dialogue and his interaction with the Player Character in Libra that he is either manipulating things for his own means again or he is legitimately trying to help and has embraced his immortality like in IV. Part of me likes the idea that Azwel (the mage?) is actually an antivillain who Zasalamel is trying to stop (or possibly even discretely assist somehow). I've always liked how manipulative his character has been and they have a chance here to make him quite interesting indeed.

As far as Hilde goes though it's looking more and more unlikely that we will be seeing her. It really depends on the rest of the roster. PS might decide to save Hilde for Season Pass 2 or SCVII. It could go any way but it really is dependent on the remaining roster. There's too much uncertainty right now.

Hope that Hilde doesn't make too soon... There is an good amount of characters from SC 1 to 3 that are not confirmed for the game yet. After the good characters from previous games beeing confirmed, than I would not have a problem with Hilde in the game.

Back