Thoughts So far (Possible Spoilers)

Apparently, the bosses of Legendary Souls were confirmed. In not particular order:

Kilik, Cervantes (Inferno/SoulEdge), Elysium, Siegfried, Nightmare, Edge Master and Algol.
But really, I'm expecting the order to be like this:

1. Kilik (wielding the Kali-Yuga, courtesy of FetusPuncher :D )
2. Edge Master
3. Siegfried
4. Nightmare
5. Cervantes - Inferno/SoulEdge
6. Elysium (I can guarantee she'll be wielding Soul Calibur with a Sword & Shield moveset, reminiscent of Sophitia.)
7. Algol
Its probably gonna take me forever to get through Legendary Souls. I hope when you die in one other than stage 1 you don't have to start the whole thing over again.

You can change the color of stuff on existing characters, but nothing much besides that. Kilik does change his weapons but not in legendary souls so he can apparently ring you out constantly.

That's because you were editing 1p and 2p. If you make entirely new data for them, you can make a 3p. But yes, Kilik will be oh so joyous to fight. I'll just grapple spam him. :)

Its probably gonna take me forever to get through Legendary Souls. I hope when you die in one other than stage 1 you don't have to start the whole thing over again.
If that happened and I got to the final level and died only to be sent back to the first level, I would have a nervous breakdown and simply just cry. XD

I picked up SCV yesterday, here's what I think of it so far.

Arcade mode: I beat TOLS in SCIV, but I was still having trouble on normal difficulty in arcade. I might just be rusty though.

Online: I haven't played any ranked matches because there is nobody to play with. I did play a few unranked matches though. The MK9-esque turn based lobbies are pretty fun to mess around in. The only real problem with online is that the lag is HORRIBLE. Hopefully it gets better when more people have the game so I can play with people closer to me.

Story: Not bad at all, reminds me exactly like the pre-SCIV story modes. The only thing I don't like is that I had to use Alpha Pyrokolos who I don't like at all, also he is a douche.

Other: I hate that they dumbed down Ivy so much, the lack of whip state removed a lot of her moves.
I've played for 6 or so hours so far and the CAS selection is very limited.
The fighting seems much more fluid which is better overall but makes it easier to button-mash.

Here are some games I played.

If you guys have any questions post them up and I'll answer them.
How many stages are in story mode? 14 or more?

That's because you were editing 1p and 2p. If you make entirely new data for them, you can make a 3p. But yes, Kilik will be oh so joyous to fight. I'll just grapple spam him. :)

You asked about existing characters, I thought you said you already knew you can customize their outfit.

edit: 20 story mode stages.

Hah. I can't get past the first guy, I'll post a video of the ass kicking in a bit.
Same here, can't beat him, gonna try again after I get some sleep.

If that happened and I got to the final level and died only to be sent back to the first level, I would have a nervous breakdown and simply just cry. XD
I don't think that would happen, looking that there is a rematch option after you lose, but I can't till 100%.

Is there a cow head for CAS?
I so hope there is one...just like SC4
:(
There is a horse, no cow yet.

I am "Player Level" 16, and I think I unlocked parts for CAS no more than once for each category, and saw CAS characters in Quick Play with parts no available yet. I wonder how many more levels to unlock them, and what is the best method to farm the exp instead of losing to Kilik 1000 times.

What is really lacking is the classic Arcade mode, where you see a picture or two as endings, its all about the little mama boy and his sister.

It says in your playercard how much equipment you've unlocked so far. I'm about the same level and have ~70%

I finally beat Kilik, breezed through nightmare, siegfried was tough, cervantes was easy, now fighting edge master (as mitsurugi).

when you die do you have to go back to the start?
I really want to see Elysium in Legendary Souls. If Kilik had the Kali-Yuga, she has a sword and a shield. I just know it.
I'm really truly hyped for the game, and I'll just have to work around the fact that there are indeed some things I do not like about the game despite my great love to get it. Best Buy, prepare for me!

No, but I don't know if you can go back to your current spot if you quit, so I haven't quit and I'm still on algol.

And Elysium is pretty much cassandra.

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_kszEtDTWE%hd=1

Oh man, thanks for this! And likewise, I was right! She was the sixth boss, and SHE DID wield a Sword and Shield! They're making a mockery of me considering she is a mimic and I can't permanently assign her that style!

I do honestly think that Pyrrha Omega is more like Cassandra now. I see some of Sophitia's older moves combined into more vicious ones, but I still think the regular Pyrrha is closer to Sophitia then Omega.

Beat algol and unlocked him, I don't think I want to play that again ever.

I still have one slot for a character I haven't unlocked, the the left of voldo. Any ideas who that is?

I do honestly think that Pyrrha Omega is more like Cassandra now. I see some of Sophitia's older moves combined into more vicious ones, but I still think the regular Pyrrha is closer to Sophitia then Omega.

Must be legit coming from a Sophitia player.

Back