Tier Discussion v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

MntT77

[10] Knight
So it's been about two months since the first tier discussion thread was locked, and it's understandable why it was. But now that some time has passed, I figured it might be worth reviving it, because at the end of the day, tiers are a pretty interesting thing to discuss.

I won't start off by posting a speculative tier list, since I don't know every character in the game well enough just yet. :P But the general opinion of many characters has been called into question recently, especially with regards to Decapon winning EVO with Tira. So yeah, discussion - go for it.

Just want to throw in:

Its not that tier discussion is unacceptable here. Undirected (ie open ended general tier discussion) unfortunately has a 99% chance of ending poorly due to a combination of hurt feelings + unclever troll attempts.

You're better off asking specifically in the Tira soul arena about how they feel their main's placement in the overalls tiers has changed due to Evo 2012's results.
Here ya go little buddy :http://8wayrun.com/forums/tira.103/

Just keep in mind that most people in the soul arenas will sell their own characters short (sometimes slightly, sometimes absurdly).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back