Tiny House Results

Rigil

[09] Warrior
Tiny House was a blast for all those involved and I will murder you if you say otherwise. Thank you everyone for showing up and please continue to do so as this is Jersey's new official monthly. Several people showed up and didn't enter so the turnout was actually higher than the bracket suggests.

No Pros:
1: Jian
2: Bibulus
3: Sporko
4: ZeroEffect
5: The King of Racism
5: Jaxel
7: Kikaleek
7: 350z
9: Siegfried
9: Mah Boy Steve
9: Malice
9: Nelson
13: Hubbs
13: HackerMike

Singles:

!:Woahhzz
@:Rigel
#:KDZ
4:Sporko
5:Malice
5:PheonixIvan
7:ZeroEffect
7:Kikaleek
9:The King of Racism
9:Jian
9:Bibulus
9:Nelson
13:Siegfried
13:Hubbs
13:Jaxel
13:Hackermike

He seriously went as "The King of Racism"?
Ha! Congrats Woahhzz. *fanservice* ♥

I dont expect nothing less from Woahhzz. But its time for KDZ to put down SF for just a month and concentrate on SC for france.

Yo, it's Malice. I had too much fun at this tournament. So if this is going to be the new spot for monthlies in Jersey, I'm good with that because it's mad easy for me to get there. Let's just make sure that we don't over-saturate our region with Calibur tournaments since people can only make it out to but so many of them.

Once I'm done editing the pictures that I took, I'll post them on Facebook. So if you haven't joined the group yet or still don't have an account on there, it's time to get with the times and create an account.

8WayRun @ Facebook

I'm also going to start bringing additional things like HDMI cable to help out. Usually I would have one but I had no idea we would be running this on LCD. I'm also going to install TIO on my netbook since I didn't know Rigel's would shutdown at the move of the mouse. Plus it was good to see some new faces up in this tiny ass house.

Shoutouts:

Sporko: Good shit coming in 4th with that gay ass Voldo and coming down to the wire again with Rigel. I'm coming for that ass next time.

ZeroEffect: Fuck Talim. I'm coming for that ass next time.

Jaxel: Haven't seen you in a while, so I am glad that you came out and hosted the after party. Every tourney needs an after party. I'll see you at GVN.

Hubbs: Glad you came out. I'll see you on Tuesday.

The King of Racism aka The Grand Wizard of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts aka Idlemind: Glad you came down and good matches. It's sucks that you lost to two colored folk, but Affirmative Action was in the house that day.

TruthNelson aka Mah Boy Nelson: Good to meet you. Hope to see you in Philly soon. Obey the local traffic laws plzkthx.

350z: Man you should have stayed or carpooled. You better bring the pain at GVN.

Jian: You the man with that Siegfried. I'll make sure to fight you with your pants on.

Parrot Bay: goddamn you tasty. I'm going to have to holla at you next time.

Woooooooaaaahhhhhhhzzzz: Two tournament victories in two weeks. You are the man. Keep that shit going. You could be the Justin Wong for Soul Cal.

Chinese lady: I asked for the medium sesame chicken and give me a fucking large. Thx. Stop trying to mack on Woahhzz.

Unless you are coming to Sporko's to session, the next time you will see me is at GVN. Hope to see you there. It's going to be fun.

Ah I miss this scene, it's good to play again.

Shout outs to:

Woahzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz: Congrats on 1st, I thought I could break you down but it looks like I need more anti Ivy training. Grand Canyon Ping Pong was epic!

350z: Larry, I turned around and you were gone =(. I'll probably see you at GVN, so I'm making it a point to play all the Philly peeps first to 10 if possible so I hope I'll see you then!

Rigel: Good shit on running the tournament, and placing 2nd. Water FTW.

KDZaster: That open steak sandwich was badass ( ^_^)b. I'm sorry we couldn't stay, everyone looked pretty burnt out and collectively wanted their own beds. Phil I'll stay one of these monthlies when I have less obligations for sure. I hope you placed well in your SF4 tourny that day, cause your ass is always winning in at least one thing.

Sporko: I hate you, die in a fire with demon children peeing on you. And somethingcongratssomethingexplicativeonsomethingderanged on 4th.

Malice: I can only be beaten when I have pants on. Yo FT10 when I hit up Philly at GVN?

Phoenix Ivan: We need to hit up the hyperbolic chamber sometime. Lemme know, but good showing as usual, you'll keep getting better. Thanks for keeping me awake for the trip back.

Kikaleek: Same goes for you man, God Yoshi is so annoying close range. Glad you could ride with me.

Zero Effect: Always a pleasure to play you, I feel I have the most trouble locking you down out of all the people I play cause you also disrespect frames like me lol.

Idlemind: (You + Alcohol) / (Tekken + Phil). My throat hurts cause I was laughing so hard from all that commentary. Good to have you down as always.

Bibulous: Lag tv aside, mad good matches man, and we kept going back and forth. It's always fun to play you Tim because you bring out my best and my shittiest in spades.

Nelson: Nice to you meet you, I'm sorry we couldn't play some games but I'll make it a point to play some matches the next time I see you. I also dick around with Jin in BB so we'll try a few in that as well.

Siegfried: You stance mixups and pokes have gotten better since the last time I saw you. I'm sorry we couldn't get some games in before you left, hit me up before you leave next time so we can have some Sieg mirrors!

Hubbs: Good to see you come out, I will definitely come to GVN since I wasn't able to make it the GM monthly.

Jaxel: Always good to see you and thanks for letting us relax for a bit at the Jaxel dome before we headed out. Hopefully we didn't slight your folks by our rowdiness if at all. Also big ups for the donuts man, I think everyone was happy for the sugar recharge!

Hackermike: <3

Coconut Pirate Bay + Coke: You're awesome even if it was only for a taste.

Lady at the Diner: You're massively helpful and awesome.

I'll see you guys either at Phoenix Revial, Vernon CT, or GVN. Preferably all 3!

I'm really happy to see you guys had a good tournament, with good times and good turnout.
This new job is kicking my ass and its being super gay and REALLY random about scheduling. I dunno how long I'll be staying there (which MIGHT mean tournies for me again lol.)
Miss you guys and the crisp Jersey air =(

Congrats to placers.
<3

There's nothing on video really. You just had to be there. The shit was awesome. Y'all need to stop missing out on these events. Real talk.

And it was good to see so many peeps that I either met for the first time or haven't seen in a while. We really have some awesome people in this community.

Shout out again to Rigel for putting this together. I didn't think I would have this much fun in a Tiny Ass House. Hopefully the next monthly will run even smoother. Name it Tiny House II: Electric Boogaloo.

I wish I could have stayed up longer at the after party, but I was so exhausted from driving, playing games, talking shit on SRK, Chinese food, and Taco Bell. Next time I will have some 5 Hour Energy with me.

Jian, I'm going to be in that ass deep like gerbils, so bring it. For anyone else who want to go at it, post up in the GVN thread.

aight here we go.

Rigel: Good job running the tournament. It looks a bit harder to manage than I thought. Also good job placing second in the main tourney. Actually you're probably better off having gotten second since if you won your own tourney, people might have gotten suspicious.....

Jaxel: Good job on not trying to take over Rigel's tournament. Heh, but seriously, fun Talim mirror matches all around. And you somehow did better against Sporko than I did in the no-pros. I call "shenanigans".

Jian: Well, even though I feel like we go back and forth all the time in casuals you still manage to pull out weird clutch wins. If I can make it to GVN I'll do a FT10 with you Talim vs. Siegfried. Even though I'm Jersey technically.

Woahhzz: You and your asian mind reading tricks. Nah, but good job winning your second tourney in a row. Seems like everyone's got their phases at the top. KDZ, Ramon, Dreamkiller, Unique, and now you. Keep playin' that Yoshi so you can surprise everybody next time! Oh wait.... was that supposed to be kept under wraps? Mah bad....

Malice: Yo, extra props for placing 5th. It's about time you got the results to show for all the practices. Also congrats for having the most hyped match against KDZ. Just awesome. And why you hatin' on Talim? She's such a friendly 15-year-old girl.

350z: You are just awesome. And I'm glad we had an understanding as to a black persons meaning when we say a "couple of times" or how long a "minute" is. Shame you couldn't have stayed longer, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

PhoenixIvan: Damn MST rushdown. Good matches regardless man, I'd have had you if I could've figured that out, but it's all good. Maybe next time. And put that 8A+B move away somewhere where it's safe.

HackerMike: always a pleasure. Good times with purposely bad games. Oh and by the way..... "Pachinko"

InsaneKhent: Ban Mina. That is all.

KDZ: Top tier ping-pong player... even when the "net" is the size of the grand canyon.

Sporko: Thanks for the ride. Man you've been on a hot streak recently with three straight top five places in tournament. And you beat me twice to do it. As happy as I am for your success against me, just know that this cannot be allowed to happen again.

Kikaleek: Maybe we'll be matched up in tournament another time. Be sure not to play me when you're drunk, or at least be sure not to tell me you won't play me when your drunk... while holding a bottle of booze. Real talk.

Bibulus: oh so close. We'll play again, and see if the results don't change next time. I was hoping you'd have won No-Pros grand finals, though. Gotta keep it in the region.

King of Racism: See... now all that hate isn't doing you any good man. Though it is funny. Good matches though Idle. Especially in the main tourney with Cass.

Nelson: Thanks for getting us the venue. and it was nice meeting you. Also good to see you come out of a long retirement to play this game again. Yours and Jaxel's match was crazy.

Shoutout to everyone else who came to support this thing also.

I've decided to hang up my hat as the King of Racism and accept the lesser title as Prince of Race-Based Offensiveness.

GG's to everyone I played, the venue was just right for the number of people we got to come out. Would do again, haha.

-Idle

PS: Random d/f+2

God I've always hated the East Coast but seeing this shit month after month makes me wanna come out there and get my ass whupped.

Completely forgot to add the results of No Pros.

1: Jian
2: Bibulus
3: Sporko
4: ZeroEffect
5: The King of Racism
5: Jaxel
7: Kikaleek
7: 350z
9: Siegfried
9: Mah Boy Steve
9: Malice
9: Nelson