Tira Combos

I found a combo that works on ivy and maybe others GS 22/88B normal hit 22A JF44K JF44K JF66B needs to be at an angle i think and for it to work, you have to do 22/88A to the opposite side. If you press 88B then you have to press 22A. I didnt test it fully but I know it works.

i know its kinda old post and all that, but i didnt see it done any where so i did some research on that and i believe GS 88B into GS 88_22A works on more characters, but needs to be done in a slighty diffirent way againts various characters. Thanks for sharing your find Dragon!

Characters who require tip range and/or angle (ministep to their right works - easly achieved at tip range by inputting 88 of the move a tad slower so Tira makes a little step), 22_88A must be done in first possible frame:
Darth Vader - tip,
Lizardman - angle,
Setsuka - tip: wide arc starting in front of her and ending to her right works, but direct side hit wont work,
Raphael - tip,
Siegfried - angle and tip,
Nightmare - angle and tip,
Hilde - angle but bigger than others: step+ministep while inputing the move,
Maxi - angle and tip,
Voldo - tip but side hits wont work,
Xianghua - tip and angle but i only managed to hit her twice: the angle needed is very strict, somewhere around 2 steps to her right at tip range,
Kilik - same as Xianghua,
Astaroth - tip,
Ivy - tip,
Yun-Seong - tip and angle,
Rock - tip but side hits wont work,
Zasalamel - tip and angle but way easier to do: works in wide arc starting in front of him and ending on his right + on back hit,
Algol - same as Zasalamel

Characters who i didnt manage to hit at all (there may still be some trick to hit them though ;):
Yoda, The Apprentice, Sophitia, Amy, Mitsurugi, Taki, Tira, Seong-Mina, Cervantes, Talim, Yoshimitsu

All in all it seems to be quite useless knowledge, but wont hurt if someone wants to maximize their damage output :P
Moreover, above data may not be absolutely correct or complete as i only done some quick tests. Should be more or less ok, however ;P

k, i was just playing with tira, and something weird happened. i was in gloomy side, and i got struck, turning me to jolly side, then all of a sudden she impacted, arched her back like she was letting out a roar or something, turned gloomy and did a bigger version of 66b, not to be confused with gloomy side b+k, it wasnt the same move, if anyone knows what im talking about, what was it and how do i do it again?
Jolly B+K I'm guessing, you have to get once to get her to do the "roar" then again for the damage. Its just a gimmick and pretty poor one at that. If they hit you once and trigger the roar they cqn just wait for the aGI window to end and smack you with something big, or just throw you.

k, i was just playing with tira, and something weird happened. i was in gloomy side, and i got struck, turning me to jolly side, then all of a sudden she impacted, arched her back like she was letting out a roar or something, turned gloomy and did a bigger version of 66b, not to be confused with gloomy side b+k, it wasnt the same move, if anyone knows what im talking about, what was it and how do i do it again?
In jolly side B+K, timing is different than Gloomy B+K,when you succesfully GI, you'LL have to get one more hit while she is raging and roaring than she'll perform the 66666B gloomy side move.

All time favorite pretty gloomy combo including tech at end: CH WR K > 88B > 22_88A > 8K~updraft~K > (tech) 4KB > 66666K If youre close to a wall the 66666K wont connect so do 66666B groundhit instead. Either way, tons of damage guarunteed and a very nice looking combo regardless.You can also avoid the tech if you want max guaranteed by finishing with just 66666B :) Combo doesnt hit smaller hitbox characters like Talim, Amy, etc.

I know this is an old thread and I don't know if this one has been posted but here it is:
GS 4B : B: B 8K (acts like a counter hit), UD B.
It's kinda small and doesn't do that much damage, but it's cool. Also it doesn't work on SCBD.

I know this is an old thread and I don't know if this one has been posted but here it is:
GS 4B:B:B, 8K (acts like a counter hit), UD B.
It's kinda small and doesn't do that much damage, but it's cool. Also it doesn't work on SCBD.

Yeah. But if you want more damage, finish with UD K. It'll hit them into the ground and give you a choice between 66666B or (tech) 4KB--> 66666K Both give pretty good damage and look nice. Anything with UD in it is cool really
lol

not sure if this is the proper place to ask this, but ill ask anyways. during some of my matches with good tira users, when they use some moves, the get covered in light and do a more brutal version of the move, for ex. GS 66b, another one was GS 66k, i can do the moves, but i've never had either of those do that. so i was wondering if someone could fill me in on how its done, as i would really like to get better at tira.

In case no-one has said it, here's mine (no editing your posts, Fuzzie :D) : Gloomy Side 3B, 22B, JF 666666B

It's my signature combo with Tira.

My favorite Combos to land are:

GS CH 88B 666666A 666666A 666666K

GS CH 2A+B 444444K 4444444K 666666A

Near Wall JS 4A+B 11K B+K B 44B TT into B+K B

Not the easiest to land in a fight, but they look cool lol.

Wall combo list (will be updated)

GS:

4A:A 6AAAAA Wallsplat 4B:B:B 88A 4A:A 44444K 66666B Standing next to the wall.

88A 3kA 11k bt B+K 2k

6AAAA 3b 44444K 44444K 66666B

88B 4a 3b 44444k 66666b standing next too the wall.

JS:

3B 22_88B 11K BT B+K B A+K 22B gs 66666B

88A 88B 11K BT B+K B A+K 22B gs 666666B

4A:A 44B Stun shake 2AB 88B 11 K 2k

3B 11B BT B+K B

66 AA 11K BT B+K B

Jolly Side
3B 1B
3B 2AB
3B 44K (Has a chance of switching to Gloomy Side)
3B JF 4AA
3B 22_88B
33_99K 2K
33_99K B+K B
6AB CH (While Rising) K 3B 2AB
6AB CH (While Rising) K 3B 44K (Has a chance of switching to Gloomy Side)
6AB CH (While Rising) K 3B JF 4AA
6AB CH (While Rising) K 3B 22_88B

Gloomy Side
3B 6bK (Slide Input)
3B 88B
3B 66(666)B (Has a chance of switching to Gloomy Side)
3B 88B CH 44B
3B 88B 66(666)B (Has a chance of switching to Gloomy Side)
3B 6bK (Slide Input) 88B CH 44B
3B 6bK (Slide Input) 88B 66(666)B (Has a chance of switching to Gloomy Side)
JF 4BBB 22_88A 66(666)K
JF 4BBB 22_88A 44(444)K 44(444)K (Has a chance of switching to Gloomy Side)
44B 22B 66(666)K (Has a chance of switching to Gloomy Side)
44B 22B 22_88A 66(666)K (Has a chance of switching to Gloomy Side)
44B 22B 22_88A 44(444)K 44(444)K (Has a chance of switching to Gloomy Side)

I am sure these all work but if they don't please correct me.

Thanks Mage, some new combos to makes destroying you even easier.
But seriously you seem to know lots of her stuff ( a lot more than I do anyway ) why don't you use her more often?

Thanks Mage, some new combos to makes destroying you even easier.
But seriously you seem to know lots of her stuff ( a lot more than I do anyway ) why don't you use her more often?
I could try, just for you Ace ;D. Ok, I'll try to use her more for you. And you're welcome =). But I'll also use Sophitia more.

I know it's a hassle but please read the first post for her basics (and through this thread for some discussion). A lot of these combos are already listed and if not they are either not combos are poor choices. Example: CH GS 4B:B:B 8K ~ UD B is air controllable and thus not a true combo. Anything involving CH GS WR K is not a combo. It is shakeable. I'e seen people post stuff with it way too often. Also Tira doesn't have a bK.. If you mean GS 6bK the move is awful but will probably hit once per opponent.

Back