Tira = Misa Amane?

PokemonEater

[08] Mercenary
Recently started getting into Death Note, and I noticed that there's quite a few similarities between its resident evil (no pun intended) cutie Misa and SC's resident evil cutie Tira:

-Both are evil teenage girls who act in a bubbly, playfully homicidal manner (Jolly Mode only for Tira)
-Both have childish, high-pitched voices in Japanese and somewhat screechy voices in English (Misa less so)
-Both characters worship their masters to the point of absolute loyalty, possibly as a result of love (Nightmare for Tira and Light/Kira for Misa)
-Both characters wear gothic makeup and wear their hair in pigtails, and can have red eyes (Misa's Shinigami Eyes)

However:

-Misa doesn't have two personalities
-Misa believes that she's doing the right thing for the world, while I'm guessing Tira's just being evil for the sake of being evil
-Tira has an actual weapon
-If you ask me, one of Misa's outfits (her gothic lolita "maid" dress) actually looks a bit more like Ashlotte

DUDE!!!! i made this conclusion on a youtube vid like 3days ago. it was about how light+misa= Tira+Nightmare. LOL and i thought it was just me! Good job bro

Back