Tira - Video and Discussion Thread

Pretty good matches. I'm not very good against Zway because not very many people use him online. Find it kind of hard to grasp how he kept falling for that same old gloomy attack over and over again.

More random matches (with decent players who weren't complete D-Bags).

Vs Raphael
-I think it's complete BS how Tira's self-damage scams you out of perfects.. completely unfair considering it's pretty much forced on you.

Vs Pyrrha
-Terrible custom, I know. Tried to make her look like Ryougi Shiki from Garden of Sinners >_>

Vs Xiba
-Nothing exciting here.

Vs Another Xiba
-Actually lost the second battle against him

Vs Raphael Again

Here's a couple of wins and a couple of losses I had last night. Never proud of losses, but if something can be learned from them, then it can make it worthwhile. Please feel free to rip them apart.

Hilde..it's rare to find one online who's good with her

Raph..good player..though I also dropped the ball in this match

Mitsu..I'm discovering that stepping to his left really helps in this match-up

Patroklos..my goal in this match was to stay out of close range as much as possible, because that's where he's strongest

yeah how do you do that ezio stuff? also, mind showing or explaining a little more how to do the B+K grim reaper..on almost every hit. morely of the timing. because i suck with the timing. also, i have a hard time beating my friend who plays natsu. any tips?

Here is one of my tira matches im not the best but here they are
you do have skill with Tira, but the one thing that stuck out to me the most is a lot of times during the course of the match, you connected with JS 66B or JS 3B but did not follow up at all.

The second video isn't coming up. You can follow-up JS 66B or JS 3B with a lot of different moves, but the standard is 66AA. Another option is 4A, 4K for a possible mood change. If you have meter, you can also use her CE or 66B BE for a possible mood change into a bigger combo.

Back