Tira's Just Frame Moves and discussion.

how to pull of the last B in 4B:B:B

i know you dont have to acutally hit for the JF to happen but the last B is so hard to nail... =[

the last hit can be heard in the vid, but it sounds a bit earlier than you may have expected...

anyway, the way i perform this move has pretty much mentioned by others also:

press second B when 4B hits opponent (if you need a visual confirmation, what has helped me is by watching Tira's weapon. when it reaches about near opponents feet is where the second B should be pressed).
now for the third B (which is a bit trickier), press it just a bit before second B hits opponent.just get a feel of the timing.its not that you ll be able to always perform 100% this move at will, but knowing the tempo helps considerably.

(note that if you practice 4B:B:B without hitting opponent the same visual confirmation as before cannot help you there very much.and im not even sure if the tempo is the same as when hitting the opponent - probably not.although i dont see any reason to practice this while not hitting opponent, second B should be pressed while Tira's weapon is near the ground and the third B right before her weapon passes in front of her legs.or something like that)

Do they give increased chance to revert to JS? I really get the feeling that they do but it could be bad luck.

about 4B:B:B yes it has a chance to revert to JS, although it doesnt happen very often.
at least not that often as BF 66B, that Dullyanna already mention.

u can input the directions while the animations of the previous moves is still going on and the more direction u press the more tira dmges herself thats wat i heard!

Tira's 4B,B,B JF is actually quite useful considering the fact that it can be quite an awesome tech trap to people if you get them while on the floor with all three, also you cannot AC out of it if you do the 88A 44444k 44444k 66666B combo which is pretty much a guaranteed 12 hit combo if you do the JFs right

also 44444A is quite the side stepper and great horizontal punisher

not to mention 44k in any form is a good interupt in any stance

not to mention quite the combo starter when in jolly you can shake your headache and get pretty much free hits after that if they do not shake stuns.

Fuzzieviking: Not all the hits of GS 4B:B:B hit grounded. You can stay grounded to avoid the last hit or tech to either side after the first hit. I've seen some situation in a corner where the hits may catch side techs. GS 44A is not "great" as a sidestep. I wish it were so it'd be a bit more useful. I like the move especially after GS 2A+B on block. It's mostly useful at disadvantage but she is easily tagged by 2As and the like. Don't rely on people not shaking JS 44K either.

Well also thats if the player is good enough to think under pressure like that and actually knows tira. Which is quite rare on xbox online at least when it comes to what hits the floor and what doesnt so seeing the first two hit usually they pop up and attempt to block and get launched. At least in the matches ive played.

How exactly do you buffer the fours and sixes in between moves so you can just frame it?

Lol experiment with spamming it while blocking, thats a good place to start but as stated in previous posts you can input them anywhere, in combos its quite easy after 44Ks and stuff. You'll get it quick if you mess around with it.

And for those of you thinking it would be impossible to press so many imputs fast enough to make these moves useful I say this: These JFs are COMPLETELY BUFFERABLE!
What does buffering mean? i never really knew that, im and trying to pick up tira over the summer

Back