ToLS Floor 45: King of the Physical Realm

Nikar

[09] Warrior
As per title.

There's this freaking beast at Floor 45, fighting style is Taki, cladded entirely in golden Gorgon Armor, Gorgon Greaves, Gorgon Gauntlets.....
This beast absolutely rapes.

I'm using 3 Setsukas for this (1P Setsuka with Life Gem: Spring), all with HP Drain A.
Weapon is Soul Calibur.

And yet this beast can empty my entire life bar in 5 - 6 hits.
It took me around 2.5 Setsukas to finish this beast, and the remaining Setsuka is left to face the next floor(s) with only 50% life. I lost despite many tries.

This beast is so strong in both offense and defense (though it's lifebar is short).
I had no choice but to spam B+K on her like crazy to crush her SG and go straight for a CF, but it still took 2.5 Setsukas.

The floor after that (Floor 46) is no better. The opponents all have insane defense.

I'm trying to use only Setsuka instead of anyone else.

I guess all you can do is improve her offense,defence or try max out there health.
But hell I'm still stuck around floor 35

The only advice I can give is if that you're insisting that you use Setsuka, equip skills that increase damage to the soul gauge and stick only with her moves that damage it the most. Otherwise, your best bet is to use Yun-Seong and do the same.

Throws bypass defence stats.

Hit throws/Attack throws bypass auto-throw breaks.

Your answer is a team of Siggy and Nighty. Abuse their attack throws for the easy wins.

Thanks guys, but well, I'm trying to do a Setsuka-only run for ToLS.
I've completed all 44 floors during Sets.

Anyway, I'll try again, though.
This TOLS is just insane and seems to encourage us to focus on equipment than on fighting skills. It's like some RPG-inventory-based-game.

And if Attack Throws really bypass Auto-Grapple Break (which that beast has), then I'll spam Sets' 214B+G on her.

On the other hand, I tried TOLS (Descend) yesterday and died at Floor 20 first fight.
But I still got the achievement, though. X-D

Hardest part about Descend are the colorful bears at Floor 5 and 15.

Dear Yun Seong,

Thank you for your help tonight.

It was my 2647th time fighting Floor 45 and 46 with my Setsuka, and I lost so badly.
Worse still, Setsuka got raped by that golden beast at Floor 45. Even when she wore the gem accessory designed to crush Soul Gauges faster, it did not help; in fact, it made things worst.

I hung my head lowly each time Setsuka gets raped; I felt like a wimp, a total pimp.
I ran away with my tail between my legs, crying mummy.

Today, the rape was the worst. I got defeated so badly though I tried my best.
All grew dark and silent; it was the end.

Until you appeared in front of me, reached out your hand, offering your help.

It was with your utmost and unchallenged assistance, that me and Setsuka managed to defeat Floor 45 and 46 today. You spammed your wonderful Avenging Claws (6B,B), crushed the Soul Gauge of Floor 45 boss, and went straight into your Critical Finish. You also did the same for the 1st boss of Floor 46, that guy with the Zasalamel fighting style.

Unfortunately, you got defeated and killed by the 2nd boss of Floor 46, that golden shortie with Astaroth's fighting style. You fell like a hero, like a world champ. You died like the way a man's man would have died. You are indeed a role model for all males on earth.

On the other hand, you managed to crush that shortie's Soul Gauge to the last bits, and when Setsuka was switched in after you died, she merely did 1 - 2 B+K series and totally crushed the Soul Gauge, and was able to perform her Critical Finish.

Truth be spoken, there was no way Setsuka could kill any of these 3 terrors by herself.

Once again, me and Setsuka-Chan would like to express our deepest thanks to you.
Our condolences and most sincere blessings will always follow you wherever you go.

Three cheers for Yun Seong! Rest in peace!

Hip Hip Hurray!
For Heong Yun Seong!
Long Live Korea!

Yours truly,
Nikar and Setsuka

Dear Yun Seong,

Thank you for your help tonight.

It was my 2647th time fighting Floor 45 and 46 with my Setsuka, and I lost so badly.
Worse still, Setsuka got raped by that golden beast at Floor 45. Even when she wore the gem accessory designed to crush Soul Gauges faster, it did not help; in fact, it made things worst.

I hung my head lowly each time Setsuka gets raped; I felt like a wimp, a total pimp.
I ran away with my tail between my legs, crying mummy.

Today, the rape was the worst. I got defeated so badly though I tried my best.
All grew dark and silent; it was the end.

Until you appeared in front of me, reached out your hand, offering your help.

It was with your utmost and unchallenged assistance, that me and Setsuka managed to defeat Floor 45 and 46 today. You spammed your wonderful Avenging Claws (6B,B), crushed the Soul Gauge of Floor 45 boss, and went straight into your Critical Finish. You also did the same for the 1st boss of Floor 46, that guy with the Zasalamel fighting style.

Unfortunately, you got defeated and killed by the 2nd boss of Floor 46, that golden shortie with Astaroth's fighting style. You fell like a hero, like a world champ. You died like the way a man's man would have died. You are indeed a role model for all males on earth.

On the other hand, you managed to crush that shortie's Soul Gauge to the last bits, and when Setsuka was switched in after you died, she merely did 1 - 2 B+K series and totally crushed the Soul Gauge, and was able to perform her Critical Finish.

Truth be spoken, there was no way Setsuka could kill any of these 3 terrors by herself.

Once again, me and Setsuka-Chan would like to express our deepest thanks to you.
Our condolences and most sincere blessings will always follow you wherever you go.

Three cheers for Yun Seong! Rest in peace!

Hip Hip Hurray!
For Heong Yun Seong!
Long Live Korea!

Yours truly,
Nikar and Setsuka

Wait WTF...................he would have never died if u performed JF high speed ariel kicks!!!!!

Wait WTF...................he would have never died if u performed JF high speed ariel kicks!!!!!
LOL, yeah, but I used Yun Seong just for the 6B,B to crush the soul gauge to help my Sets get past the 1st two *****rds. As for the 3rd one, Sets only need put 60% effort to kill him and finish Floor 46. :-D

Btw, has anyone managed to complete Floor 45 and 46 using just Setsuka?
If yes, I would like to see some vids to get some ideas of how you guys do it.
Even all of Sets' most damaging combos like bA and the B+K series does less than 10% damage to these 3 guys.

Even tougher than beating these guys is going for the extra condition, that is going in without any skills equipped. Not only does this hurt your strategy, it even restricts your weapon choices, since some of them come pre-equipped. This certainly was a hard one for me, especially since I play with a lot of grabs. It took me a long time to get them, but I didn't use any special tricks. I just upped my game. I felt like it was a boss run, but I made it.

Just wait until you get to Algol on the final floor.

Just wait until you get to Algol on the final floor.
Damn, I've been hearing all sorts of horror stories since day one of how Algol is like in TOLS.

Btw, I assume the floors after 45 and 46 are easy again, until around maybe 58 - 60?

I can't imagine the horror that lies ahead.
These guys can auto-impact, auto-grapple break, nullify ring out......

B+K series doesn't get affected by their defense, does it? That'd be my key to doing it, IF I were to go all-Setsuka. Otherwise I'd Yun it up and have me a CF party... or I'd use Asta's 22_88B4 Titan Bomb setup.

The next toughest floors you'll face is Solitary Princess (1 character, 3 floors, 3-4 enemies each with the last floor being Amy and 3 Raphaels) and another floor whose name escapes me at the moment, but it's time-based and each floor only gives you 80 seconds to defeat at least 3 enemies per floor, the final enemy being a super-Siegfried.

Good luck!

pick astaroth and spam his 1[A] B. thats how i did it. That level 45 is a doosy for sure. suprisingly enough the rest arent as difficult. As far as algol goes on level 60. There is a glitch (i guess you can call it that.) The treasure for that level requires that you do NOT switch charachters. But pick any 3 that you wish, DO NOT SWING AT ALGOL AT ALL!! Back up near the edge of the ring, let him knock you down. roll around a little bit and algol will jump out of the ring all by himself. Its also a good way to get quick money cause everytime you beat the level you get $12,500 gold. But I recommend trying it the traditional way, its actually not that hard!!

I go on record saying that i dont give a rats ass bout ToLS. I jsut wanted the achievments. Bring back weapons master!! enough of this World of Warcraft nerdy armor bullshit!!

As far as algol goes on level 60. There is a glitch (i guess you can call it that.) The treasure for that level requires that you do NOT switch charachters. But pick any 3 that you wish, DO NOT SWING AT ALGOL AT ALL!! Back up near the edge of the ring, let him knock you down. roll around a little bit and algol will jump out of the ring all by himself. Its also a good way to get quick money cause everytime you beat the level you get $12,500 gold.

Eh? That glitch still works? I heard that Namco fixed it with the patch.

thats a big negative ghost rider. i was spamming that just the other day cause i needed money for one of the other achievments.

Algol 60F: Last Judgement (misspelled, by the way)
Use 3 characters
Auto Unblockable S (basically constant unblockables for strong attacks)
HP Drain S (whatever he deals, he gains)
Soul Gauge Boost S (seriously, don't expect a CF)
Nullify Ring Out S
Full health bar
Attack & Defense unknown by me

For Unseen Sickle, the last one requires no missed attacks whatsoever. This is the only room I haven't pulled this off.
For Solitary Princess, the final floor is the hardest to get the bonus, since you need to end with a CF, but you're facing 3 Raphaels, 1 Amy, they switch a lot, and you're doing this with just 1 character that needs to have already beat 6 other people.
Worshipped Sacrifice: 1 vs. 14!!!!!
Envoy of Destruction: Once again, be prepared to face super-characters, and the mid floor actually wants no equipped skills again to get the bonus.

Really, huh? I guess that means that I need to check my sources more thoroughly. I can spare all that slaving against teh Algol thanks to that.

And... ghost rider?

Back