ToLS Floor 45: King of the Physical Realm

He's a high-risk, high-reward character with unsafe, but strong moves. Another good option is 44. Use it at just the right time when you KO somebody, and you can basically guarantee it hits the next person running in.

Thanks! Asta is like a walking nuke gone berserk. X-D

Ok, I tried doing Floor 57 - 59 today with two customized Asta with HP Drain A and some other skills. I tried the 22B and 22A+B method.......I have mixed results, though.

And disappointingly, unlike what IgnisPhaseOne says, it doesn't RAPE! Damn!
Maybe I'm just not good at using Asta or my skills sucks.

Actually, the good part is that 22B (especially!) RAPES. However, the moment the opponents side-step it and rush you down, you're screwed. Asta is screwed.

I experienced this with Floor 57 against Cass, Talim and Sophie.
Talim and Sophie was still ok, but Cass is crazy. Keeps rushing my Asta cutie down like there's no tomorrow and Asta got raped instead to the brink of RO.
However, as long as she doesn't side-step, then 22B works very well. Rapes the **** out of all 3 chicks.

Then, Floor 58. Mitsu and Setsu are still ok. Asta can manage Setsu with 22B and he enjoys the rape. However, Mitsu, once he side-steps and get close, Asta is crap. Gets owned like fuck.
Mitsu wasn't a big problem, though. The problem was that famous Floor 58 God-mode Cervantes. He ducks every move, breaks every throw, side-step everytime, combos like crazy.....

I took 2 Astas to fight Floor 57 - 59 using these 22B spamming but I still fall short. Can't even reach Floor 59. I don't dare to spam 22A+B cos' these guys on Floor 57 - 58 duck it all the time.

I lost......UNTIL.........

I decided on a team of Asta and Raphael. According to the Gamefaqs guide, Raphael's A+B A absolutely SHREDS Floor 58 Mitsu and many characters on these 3 floors to bits.
It's true.....I used Raphael's A+B A spamming to defeat Cervy (with some life left), and managed to reach all the way to Floor 59's last character. I lost in the end with both me and the CPU with 1 pixel of life left, but it was close and now my chances are high!

Currently, Asta + Raph seems to be the best team, though. WIll try again tomorrow.
Asta will handle Floor 57 - 58, and Raph will handle Floor 58 remaining - 59.

Then, on Algol, I intend to fight him with 3 HP Drain A Setsukas. :-D
Or maybe 1 Asta, 1 Raph and 1 Setsu.

As for Asta's 22B.....considering that it can take me so far from Floor 57 - 58+, I can understand that if this move is used on the lower floors, it will really RAPE every fucking floor. Just not the last 4 floors, though. X-D

The thing about lifting the opponent up is that you have to hit back as you start the attack. If you just put in the attack input, it pushes the opponent away which, while good for RO's, doesn't have combo potential. 22_88B4 puts them up over your head, so you can use 28B+K. It gives better damage than the one move alone, though if you don't follow up appropriately, the first attack just does minimal damage.

The thing about lifting the opponent up is that you have to hit back as you start the attack. If you just put in the attack input, it pushes the opponent away which, while good for RO's, doesn't have combo potential. 22_88B4 puts them up over your head, so you can use 28B+K. It gives better damage than the one move alone, though if you don't follow up appropriately, the first attack just does minimal damage.
I see! Thanks! Btw, I managed to reach Floor 59 today again, using Apprentice and Raph.
Seriously, Raph's 2A+B is super good especially on the bigger and slower opponents.
They're about to get up but you just keep spamming it again and again till chunks of their lifebar is gone. X-D

I still lost, though; reached Nightmare (final boss for Floor 59) but the lifebar wasn't enough.
Seriously, that Nightmare was a true nightmare, though. It's fast and keep rushing you down.

I will do better next time. X-D

astaroth 1[A]B.......spam like a motherfucker!!.......im serious. i set up an account for my 8 year old son a few months ago and hes been working on ToLS. He got up to around 15 or all by himself (im so proud!!) then he asked for my help and I told him to make an astaroth with the highest HP and Defense you could possibly make. Then make a copy of him and then do the same to a yun seoung. He completed all 60 levels the other day. He thought he was the shit!! He did it all from spamming astaroths 1[A]B, and spamming yun's 6AA (critical finsih spam) but it works im telling you!!

I failed, partly. 22B4! Not 22B.

Use Astaroth:
--22B4, 28B+G

It's his uppercut swing into his air-grab.

Here's the trick: it seems that attack throws & air combo nonsense ignores all the special attack/defense bullshit. So you make a custom Astaroth, the smallest girl (lowest physique & lowest height), put her in the gear that gives the most HP and nullfy ring outs, and LITERALLY. SPAM 22B4 28B+G all day. ALL. DAY.

Small-ass hitbox, long-ass range, max HP, nullify ring outs, and does FULL DAMAGE against all opponents, regardless of their fucking bullshit defense.

Oh, right. COPY AND PASTE THIS PERSON 3 times. Then select "different" versions of them on the select screen.

I tried SO LONG to do these floors legitimately. I got fed up and literally, bamf. Beat em in less than an hour.

...Astaroth takes the ToLS and makes it into his dick. Titan Bomb FTW.

astaroth 1[A]B.......spam like a motherfucker!!.......im serious. i set up an account for my 8 year old son a few months ago and hes been working on ToLS. He got up to around 15 or all by himself (im so proud!!) then he asked for my help and I told him to make an astaroth with the highest HP and Defense you could possibly make. Then make a copy of him and then do the same to a yun seoung. He completed all 60 levels the other day. He thought he was the shit!! He did it all from spamming astaroths 1[A]B, and spamming yun's 6AA (critical finsih spam) but it works im telling you!!
LOL! This is so effing cool! YES, I WILL TRY IT! If your 8-year old kid can do this, then I think I can too! X-D

I failed, partly. 22B4! Not 22B.
Use Astaroth:
--22B4, 28B+G

It's his uppercut swing into his air-grab.

Here's the trick: it seems that attack throws & air combo nonsense ignores all the special attack/defense bullshit. So you make a custom Astaroth, the smallest girl (lowest physique & lowest height), put her in the gear that gives the most HP and nullfy ring outs, and LITERALLY. SPAM 22B4 28B+G all day. ALL. DAY.

Small-ass hitbox, long-ass range, max HP, nullify ring outs, and does FULL DAMAGE against all opponents, regardless of their fucking bullshit defense.

Oh, right. COPY AND PASTE THIS PERSON 3 times. Then select "different" versions of them on the select screen.

I tried SO LONG to do these floors legitimately. I got fed up and literally, bamf. Beat em in less than an hour.

...Astaroth takes the ToLS and makes it into his dick. Titan Bomb FTW.
Thanks again, Ignis! You're the biggest, blackest and hardest fatherfucker ever!!!! Best rape shit!!!!
Yeah, I tried to do these crap the legit way but it didn't work no matter how hard I try.
I'm pretty sure Floor 45, 57 - 60 will give even experts a hard time, not to mention noobs like me.

Damn, it's time to take off my condom and really rape these last few fucking floors.

Back