Votes: 1 50.0%
  • haohmaru from samurai showdown

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Duh, computers will always block anything. That's not enough detail, buddy. Who's the boss of those floors? Be more specific.

well i use my double genshins (zasalamel) and i will admit im kind of a noob so i cant go and doo a million hit doom combos so ere we go

floor 36
maxi type
kilik type
yunseong type

floor 37 (also known as th floor that is full of evil)
yoshi type
ivy type
talim type

floor 38 ( if iget past 37 ill lose here )
hilde type
rock type
siegfried
sure they block but if they block i lose time which is more precious than the hope diamond on these floors the floor range is called time to trifle when you dont have time to trifle

Yeah, I remember those floors. They were a BITCH!

My advice is to grab more than usual, since they have Auto Impact. Also, go for ring outs. You'll probably have a hard time doing this floor with Zasalamel, unless you get him down pretty well.

As for stats, just build up your health and strength as much as possible. The skills you want are, as high as you can get, Health Drain, Unblockable Attack, Auto Impact, and Start Dash. Astaroth is surprisingly good for this level because of his range combined with so many attacks that get buffed up by Unblockable Attack.

That floor isn't that hard, but it can get tedious.

One of best characters to use for most troublesome floors, is scrubby Nighty and Raph.

My nighty was equipped with HP drain A and some other stuff I find of use. His purpose was to be a grab fiend and ring out fiend. Whenever someone troublesome was around, I'd back up to the edge of the ring and spam 2B+G. Instant ring out. Note: this attack throw will be needed for an upcoming floor of pain. If you get there that is

My Raphael became the spam staller. I'd equip him with Venom fang A and some other stuff. Spamming A+B, A helps wear down the opponent quicker. Besides, the AI is dumb enough to eat that attack a lot. I even got lucky enough to get a perfect on the final boss of TOLS.

Combine those two together, and you got some good bodyguards to help your best character out. So my team I mostly use for lame TOLS is Yoshi, Raph, and Nighty.

Tip for the entire TOLS thing:

1. Take Yoshi
2. 1 right before they get up
3. Repeat

AI falls for it 99% of the time.

1. Use two Astaroths of this build:

Weapon: Soul Edge (two-handed axe form)
    Attributes: 159% Attack, 103% Defense, 140% HP
    Skills: Hyper Mode (native to weapon), Soul Gauge Rate Up A, Auto Unblockable Attack A, Impact Heal
    Skill Values & Costs: 170 Power, 50 Impact, 70 Boost, and 110 Gauge Points worth of skills for 140 Power, 50 Impact, and 110 Gauge Points
    Armor & Clothing: Vane Mask, Mad Eye Patch, Dark Knight's Cloak, Leviathan Pauldrons, Executioner's Garters, Leather Vest, Leviathan Gauntlets, Guimian Yecha, Shinobi Tabi, Traveler's Boots
  2. Spam 1[A]B
  3. Take the 'Tower's New Guardian' Achievement within a few minutes.. ^_^
  4. You can also easily get the 'Never Ending Advance' achievement on your way 'down' whilst you're at it.. ^_~

...you can technically make similar stats using different chars.. but the reason why astaroth is because his 1[A]B is 'spammable' against the tower's AI.. & with the build.. it does well over half life damage. >_< you will literally go though all levels within a few minutes!

...& ye, I know its a exploit.. but meh.. TOLS sux neways.. =P

Yea, the high atk Astaroth build is the easiest way to murder ToLS. The only one it won't work on is probably Algol on level 60.

And using the giant hammer rather than Soul Edge is actually better due to the higher atk value.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back