Top 10 meterless and top 10 BEs

Was that patched out??

Meterless:
1 . Ω : 236236 B:4- The push-back on this move is just awesome. The damage is pretty good too but I think this move is 10x better when Elysium does it.

2. :sc2mit2:: 4B- This move has to be one of the best move's in the game.

3. :sc5lei1:: 6KK- This is a great interruption move and it can usually be done over and over again until the opponent gets smart enough to block and wait.

4.:sc5pyr1:: 6BK - I can't count how many times I've won close matches due to my opponent forgetting the K. It's a great poke too. ( It's a poke right? o.o)

5.:sc5pyr1:: 11A [A]- Similar to the above, except most people just stand there and hold guard and let me get a free stab. I love this move so much, and the sad part is that alot of people let me abuse it against them.

6. :sc5nat1:: 66B- it does a good amount of damage and it's not really punishable ( at least to my knowledge).

7.:sc4ivy1:: Calamity Symphony- This is a great move to use in battle since most people can't break it in time. If you can pull of the JF.....may God have mercy on your opponent x_x

8.:sc5vio1:: 44K- This low is great for mix-ups. I personally find it to be very useful.

9.:sc5ast1:: 66K/[K]- that bull rush pressure.

1o. :sc4tir1:: GS B+K- If you now how to use it, it will be extremely helpful.

Back